Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What Are You Vaping

Tincandtoke

Just wondering what strains vape best
The lemon haze vapes wonderfully
The cornbread is meh

Want to buy the best vaping flower since I do not combust at all
There are big differences in vapor cloud and taste that I am just learning about
Which is why I'm considering coils
Sometimes I need to check pain a little but don't want the impact of a concentrate while running a mitre saw

hear ya on the trates, and they fuck up tolerance big time.
Lemon haze has always been solid, never tried Cornbread? Indy Kush? heavy Indy.

do you go thru Maine Dispo or in Mass?
so many in your neck of the woods to choose from.
cant go wrong with cookie strains,
i have been really digging the Runtz and wedding cookies not too racey but chill out the coffee jitters
wedding cookies has like 60%Sativa 40% Indy.
the Runtz are 50/50 Sat. Indy
Larry Bird is Top Shelf if you can find it $450 full yea a bit $$$$
not sure if this is what your asking Tinc?:cheers:

Some of my favorites are some older strains that you can still find. Golden Goat has Incredible tropical flavors, a joy to vape ! Golden goat is a 60/40 hybrid sativa dominant , Romulan x unknown Hawaiian . Excellent for any mood disorders. I make no apologies, I love Blue Dream. There I said it. I love the high so comfortable , and the taste is berrylicious good ! AK-47 pre 91, another tasty strain that's so much more than it's name. What with Columbian, Thai, Mexican, and Afghani heritage how could you go wrong ? Tangie is another sativa dominant strain that vapes really well. Orange and citrus flavors are intense with a very spacey stone :thumbsup:. All these come in concentrate form if that's your thing. I like vaping sativa strains can you tell :biggrin: ? I've never been a cloud chaser , but I get major clouds when I dab :smug:!

hear ya on the trates, and they fuck up tolerance big time.
Lemon haze has always been solid, never tried Cornbread? Indy Kush? heavy Indy.

do you go thru Maine Dispo or in Mass?
so many in your neck of the woods to choose from.
cant go wrong with cookie strains,
i have been really digging the Runtz and wedding cookies not too racey but chill out the coffee jitters
wedding cookies has like 60%Sativa 40% Indy.
the Runtz are 50/50 Sat. Indy
Larry Bird is Top Shelf if you can find it $450 full yea a bit $$$$
not sure if this is what your asking Tinc?:cheers:

Yes
Any input is valuable
There is a cannabis festival in Tolland Mass. On October 2nd
IMG_20210928_194330.jpg
Want to sample some strains for vaping

Some of my favorites are some older strains that you can still find. Golden Goat has Incredible tropical flavors, a joy to vape ! Golden goat is a 60/40 hybrid sativa dominant , Romulan x unknown Hawaiian . Excellent for any mood disorders. I make no apologies, I love Blue Dream. There I said it. I love the high so comfortable , and the taste is berrylicious good ! AK-47 pre 91, another tasty strain that's so much more than it's name. What with Columbian, Thai, Mexican, and Afghani heritage how could you go wrong ? Tangie is another sativa dominant strain that vapes really well. Orange and citrus flavors are intense with a very spacey stone :thumbsup:. All these come in concentrate form if that's your thing. I like vaping sativa strains can you tell :biggrin: ? I've never been a cloud chaser , but I get major clouds when I dab :smug:!

Thanks for the input
Blue Dream is my white whale
It is suppose to be one of the best strains for chronic pain
The BS these folks sling at the festivals is epic
Asked about blue dream and everyone reaches for whatever purple/blue weed they have
May try for Tangerine, AK-47, and the cookie strains
Girl scout cookies is suppose to be good
Love gorilla glue

Looking for a good high but would like some taste
Some strains just have that dank vape which has a bit of after taste

Chocolope is another tasty strain, chocolate, fruity, coffee flavors. Great high .
"Chocolope, also known as "D-Line," is a popular sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Chocolate Thai with Cannalope Haze. The result is a delicious homage to the chocolate strains that were popular in the 1980"s. - Leafly

IMG_8005.JPG

Deadhead OG. It has an incredible taste, lemon, pine, and a licorice, funk. 22% THC, very good mid - range . Best part, an ounce was $ 125 out the door :biggrin:. Nice high, starts out behind your eye's with a warm feeling of omnipresence :doh: .
In other words pretty good shit :nod:.

IMG_8246.JPG

IMG_8248.JPG

Thanks for the replies
I keep these on file as the stock changes constantly in Maine
The dispensary is pretty stable with only a few changes
Tried Banana Bread on a recommendation and was not disappointed

The same strains can vary wildly from region to region I'm guessing
Probably in potency but the profiles should be similar

I'm using a flower called fractal boxes
IMG_20211021_154811.jpgIMG_20211021_154818.jpgIMG_20211021_154834.jpgIMG_20211021_154853.jpg

I was banged up and had a bit of residual pain from ditch digging
Took one big hit and almost instant relief
Using carts for now until I figure out if I want to buy quantity and press for rosin
This stuff is that good
Being a lightweight helps too

IMG_20211021_160447.jpg

GG#4

Last edited:

IMG_20220113_111131.jpg

Some Stones and some Doors and off we go
Wonder if this is real Panama red or just a label

Since iv acquired bubble hash, it doesnt really matter what flower i use now...
I mainly get star dawg now caus it yields good for squishing, and i can get it really cheap, cheap enough to mean i end up with 2.5 oz for £100... cant argue with that..
It vapes well anyway but dont taste the best..
So i jus grind a load up and mix with some tasty bubble, and my vapes taste amazing and hit extra hard..

There is lots of nice flower about here right now but i jus see no point buying it..

Also the girl i live with quit smoking so thats saved me a fuckton of weed lately..

Edit :- came across some really frosty kush so decided to go for half oz of that... just a top up...

Last edited:
Always a favorite of mine. Lotta love for flavor and high . Brings back fond memories. Hard to find the traditional strains anymore. People love their Cookies, Runtz, and stuff now a days. The high reminds me of a lazy afternoon in the summertime :thumbsup:.

The dispensary around here has been growing some of the older strains
Colombian gold, Panama red, blue dream

I describe the high from the high octane strains like star mints as erratic
Very hard to concentrate
Better for pain and other ailments
The Colombian and the rest give a more even high that finishes without the crash
Like taking an escalator down
The star mints is like jumping over the railing

Lots of experienced cannabis enthusiasts attribute some of the effects of today's flower to the curing and other processes
Despite being a long time consumer my knowledge is very limited
Expert on dirt weed, seeds and stems....and early on oregano

Fav flower to vape?

Uh….yours? Haha. ;-)

So today's roll of the dice at the dispensary
IMG_20220224_123010.jpg

Thunderstruck
Cancers Nightmare
Golden Goat

Thunder struck is a 10% thc/15%cbd that is my everyday use strain
You can't drive but most other things are on the plate
Seeing a lot of green out and anxiety posts
I think strains like this may be a better choice
One issue, the labels on medicinal and recreational cannabis products may be BS
So shop by strain and not the numbers on the label
Love my Panama red at 16% thc, allegedly

So today's roll of the dice at the dispensary
View attachment 34225

Thunderstruck
Cancers Nightmare
Golden Goat

Thunder struck is a 10% thc/15%cbd that is my everyday use strain
You can't drive but most other things are on the plate
Seeing a lot of green out and anxiety posts
I think strains like this may be a better choice
One issue, the labels on medicinal and recreational cannabis products may be BS
So shop by strain and not the numbers on the label
Love my Panama red at 16% thc, allegedly
I absolutely Love The Golden Goat, the tastes and flavors are incredible, very tropical . And the high is one of my favorites. Panama Red :nod: sounds yummy, I wonder if it has the same genetics as the original stuff back in the day ?. I quit buying weed by the THC numbers, I always check the terps and the other cannabinoids . One of my favorite highs was from a Sour Tsunami, 9% THC and 23% CBD, all depends on a variety of variables in your meds and your body .

Still loving the Blue Cheese we get here in MD from Curio...just picked up another 1/4, though I still have a good bit, as it was in stock with 28% THC. And, its been very consistent in % and appearance.

1645741176480.png

I absolutely Love The Golden Goat, the tastes and flavors are incredible, very tropical . And the high is one of my favorites. Panama Red :nod: sounds yummy, I wonder if it has the same genetics as the original stuff back in the day ?. I quit buying weed by the THC numbers, I always check the terps and the other cannabinoids . One of my favorite highs was from a Sour Tsunami, 9% THC and 23% CBD, all depends on a variety of variables in your meds and your body .

According to the dispensary these are close relatives to the real Panama reds and Columbian golds
So many factors determine how an individual plant flowers and what characteristics come through
I think they are in the ball park so they get away with it but doubt they are true reds and golds of yesteryear
If anything they would be cross bred for yield at least so this would dilute their lineage
If I remember I'll follow up
BIG IF...!!!!

I'm only 2 years into this and way over my head

White Zlushie $$$AAA

Looks impressive. Lately I find myself buying more " popcorn buds " as opposed to primo bud . Pure economics, it's actually cheaper to buy some concentrates down here. On a BOGO day a gram of decent shatter will run $10. I prefer flower and use concentrates for edibles mainly, and i keep some live resin on hand :biggrin:. This is Starfighter @ 23% Thc, $106 out the door. Primo bud can run $250 and upwards .

IMG_1073.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back