Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What Are You Vaping

Well I'll be fugged
Today the terps woke up a bit
Most times the smell/taste slowly reduces over time after opening a tub

Couple days open and the coastal rosemary got stronger smelling lol
Maybe like a wine it needed to breathe....lol

Stuck my nose in and it smells like lemongrass
Vaped a bowl and I got hints of eucalyptus and then would you believe it - rosemary :rofl:
I see where it gets its name

Wtf trickery is this - it's the most "strayan" strain going lol
"Coastal Rosemary"
Owned by vets
Rosemary is used by the Anzacs
Eucalyptus is native in the gums

I think it needs a bit of refining and I would prefer stronger terps
It does feel all a bit too clinical, but impressive for the first batch
Brilliant for focus as I said with the clear head - I'd prefer a little more of a noticeable hit rather than the subtle creep
Well designed for first time patients though and I'd say that's the angle used during development

Yesterday we picked up some Mendo Kush, at our favorite dispensary Health for life. It took a lot of years to have this relationship blossom :wink: . Popcorn buds,
$107 out the door, and I'll post results. I would love to have a cannabinoid breakdown, but IDK anyone doing that here in AZ for the time being. Tasty stuff , in fact very tasty stuff. You get that lemony Kush taste, but also a sweet berry, almost grape flavor. Great high, very chill and euphoric :thumbsup:.

IMG_1994.jpg

View attachment 36596

The Kush strains are really starting to become a favorite for pain management
Between pre rolls and 3.5 gram samplers I have over 30 strains of Sativa/Indica in the safe
There are a lot of differences

I was skeptical because of inexperience
But having all the different strains allowed for more experimentation with my pain management

After numerous strains tried
LA Kush Cake is my go to for now
2 vape bags melted the pain of a 10 hour workday away

Half day today
I have had the same experience getting to try different strains that are properly grown and tested
Clean and flushed and you know they are exactly what they say

Almost 7 months with legal weed usually sent from Canada

Having the different strains and being able to see the difference in effect has been really nice
Both the quality (not strength, I had always accessed better weed than most ppl) and the repeated effect from each strain
Great having different weed for different needs/ailments and times of the day

I know the difference between good and bad weed, and I knew different weed we would get affects you differently
We were really guessing if it was sativa/indica dominant though and lucky if the strains were really what people named them
And if they were lucky enough to have what they said (many are guessing and trusting their source), rarely is black market ever flushed properly

Dabbing rosin or feco is often a good indication of well flushed weed if it leaves little crap or stains

There is currently people sending weed from California that gets around the black market if you know how
They charge ridiculous prices though
This is only newer times in this country though for black market
Young people doing things in a different way

I'm loving the reliability of legal
The chemist is the best dealer I've had lol - no bulk discounts though unlike black market

I, like you @Tincandtoke, was surprised at just how accurate some of the descriptions are and the way you really can medicate with a certain bud for a certain need
You really can dial down your exact needs to get through a day comfortabley

And its strong and quality weed so of course the high is cleaner/strong and fun too
Lol
Strong and nice high
Targeted use for medical purposes
Different flavours

My overall health has noticeably improved also - I put this to weed properly flushed of chemicals
It's almost (but not as huge) the same health improvements as when I stopped smoking
Unless you are lucky enough to have your own @LesPlenty garden (or know your own Les personally) here and KNOW you have clean product, or unless you pay young fullas a LOT of money for imported weed, you don't know exactly how clean your weed really is

The Canadian stuff I have preferred so far as a stoner - it works well for different medical needs, but also has the toasty high - these have been mainly Kush and Kush X strains
Afghan strains
Cherry punch X was nice 50/50 hybrid
GSC is a nice all rounder
The latest one from here I like if I have a lot to do - very clean/clear headed and am able to focus easily, but it settles the medical ailments - just doesn't satisfy my high terp desires and head high needs as a stoner in the same way - stops you needing a sesh but doesn't satisfy the same way as a high - almost "too medicinal" for a stoner, a new to weed patient would probably love it
It does make really nice rosin though and has amazing yields - hits as good as rosin hits

Last edited:
Yesterday we picked up some Mendo Kush, at our favorite dispensary Health for life. It took a lot of years to have this relationship blossom :wink: . Popcorn buds,
$107 out the door, and I'll post results. I would love to have a cannabinoid breakdown, but IDK anyone doing that here in AZ for the time being. Tasty stuff , in fact very tasty stuff. You get that lemony Kush taste, but also a sweet berry, almost grape flavor. Great high, very chill and euphoric :thumbsup:.

View attachment 36983

This is the kind of test results that need to be on the package or product at the time of sale. what is happening here in Arizona is dispensaries are putting the bare minimum results. There needs to be a lot more transparency in testing and results.

IMG_2004.jpg

This is the kind of test results that need to be on the package or product at the time of sale. what is happening here in Arizona is dispensaries are putting the bare minimum results. There needs to be a lot more transparency in testing and results.

View attachment 36992
We dont get concentrates like that atm unless you make them yourself or through the very special routes I mentioned earlier

Our medical is just flower atm
And I've seen on the list 55% dry sift, although I've not had a tub of that

I would love a break down of the terpines
Neither the tubs from Canada or here have that

Afte speaking with motg the other day about her experience with rosin and other trates, I am happy with my homemade rosin anyway knowing it is solventless

Last edited:
Just picked these two high THC strains.
the FMG has a nice terpy medley. Humalene, Carophlene, Linalool, Limonene, Pinene, Myrcene

Frosted Melon Gelato=Frosted Cherry Cookies x Watermelon Gelato
(Indy Dominant)
FMG.jpg

Black Demon =OG Kush/Black Zombie lineage
(heavy hitting Indy Dominant)
black Demon.jpg

Just picked these two high THC strains.
the FMG has a nice terpy medley. Humalene, Carophlene, Linalool, Limonene, Pinene, Myrcene

Frosted Melon Gelato=Frosted Cherry Cookies x Watermelon Gelato
(Indy Dominant)View attachment 37446

Black Demon =OG Kush/Black Zombie lineage
(heavy hitting Indy Dominant)
View attachment 37447
FMG looks really yummy :thumbsup: , love the color.

IMG_20220614_112440.jpg

Golden Thai on the left
Apex on the right

IMG_20220614_105020.jpg

The kush strains are impressive
Two vape bags stopped the pain for a good 30 minutes and then held it in check with a kick here and there

My pain has gone from a 7 down to a 4-5
I am back working and did the backyard clean up by myself

I used one strain for so long and did not buy into the entourage effect

Now I'm microdosing, popping an edible and hitting the Volcano in a set pattern of pain management

A trip to Maine soon....

View attachment 37635

Golden Thai on the left
Apex on the right

View attachment 37636

The kush strains are impressive
Two vape bags stopped the pain for a good 30 minutes and then held it in check with a kick here and there

My pain has gone from a 7 down to a 4-5
I am back working and did the backyard clean up by myself

I used one strain for so long and did not buy into the entourage effect

Now I'm microdosing, popping an edible and hitting the Volcano in a set pattern of pain management

A trip to Maine soon....
Sounds like a solid plan :thumbsup: . Great selection , Golden Thai :love:, and I do like that Kush ! How's the new Volcano doing for you ?

Sounds like a solid plan :thumbsup: . Great selection , Golden Thai :love:, and I do like that Kush ! How's the new Volcano doing for you ?

I like it
Heats up quick, instant vape (old baggers remember holding the bag attachment over the solid valve waiting for the first signs of vapor)

The new chamber piece needs work
I can see how it melted but I believe the circumstance played as much of a role
Rule 1 with volcanos is never leave the chamber on the heater
Put it on only when you are about to vape or fill a bag
Remove immediately after session
Most of what I read is anecdotal and seems to point to long periods on top of the heater
This is my guess
The chamber went through a bunch of sessions and stayed on the heater for extended periods of time
Repeatedly

Right now the filling chamber pops out when the 2 pieces of the chamber are screwed together and get stuck from the melted cannabis oil after it cools
Need to heat the chamber up
Similar problem in the classic volcano

The whip is wild and you can green out if you are a lightweight like me
Shotgun vapor hits!!!!

During the cool down after it auto shuts off you can hit the fan at 110c and get some great flavors
Do this before your first thick vape
In the bag you will see nothing
But take a hit, you will get the full flavor blast

IMG_20220614_224348.jpg
IMG_20220614_224420.jpg

This is Bahama Mama
One of the oddest tasting strains I have ever vaped
Crank the volcano down and work your way up

Last edited:
Got some cali grade purple gas...

20220616_082208.jpg

This shit sells for silly prices.. at least £70 on the 3.5... i payed 150 an oz...

Still enjoying the purple gas.. with some blue chapo bho..

20220620_120913.jpg

reminds me of the years i worked in the Bahamas, one time got real sick and one of the local ladies gave me some 'Bush medicine' Tasted horrible but lemme tell you, I was up on my feet working within 4 days no joke! never underestimate the powers of Bush Medicine.

Its got a real funk to it
Almost like blue cheese
Very earthy
One of those elation to sedation highs

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back