Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What Are You Vaping

Hehehe! I hear you! I've been chasing some decent Panama Red for a little over 50 year...may have to wait until I catch up with Jerry. Right now I'm just old and in the way!

No more chasing
The landrace cultivars are coming back in a big way
IMG_20220705_162254.jpg

I have about 30 different cultivars and the Co!umbian Gold and Panama red are among my favorites
Well rounded high for any event
The Thai strains are great for the munchies and giggles

I buy a third of my allotment and can never finish

Gorilla Glue #5. Not really a looker, but awesome big, solid buds . Very fresh, almost gummed up my grinder . Very nice hybrid, great classic "couch lock " high. Best thing was 1 ounce, 2 grams shatter, and a free preroll, cost $111 out the door :thumbsup: .

IMG_2658.jpg

Gorilla Glue #5. Not really a looker, but awesome big, solid buds . Very fresh, almost gummed up my grinder . Very nice hybrid, great classic "couch lock " high. Best thing was 1 ounce, 2 grams shatter, and a free preroll, cost $111 out the door :thumbsup: .

View attachment 38327

So jelly of your prices and selection
Nice post
Bubba Kush gums my BCG more than any other bud so far

one of my favorite strains this year. been hiding in the go-bag, perhaps We bust out a nug to grind.
I need some Maine buds.
Its worth the drive to the Kittery area
Lots of shops
Eliot Me. has some good ones
Oasis refinery live resin is my favorite concentrates and Top Shelf Care carries a nice assortment

Patient appreciation day at Health for life Cave Creek :aaaaa:. I bought an ounce of buds $85, Project 4516 a sativa hybrid. My first impressions are very good . I get a sweet, fruity , inhale, and a chemmy exhale, almost like a Sour Diesel . Good strong sativa, excellent head high with a good body buzz at the end. It was grown by Tru Infusions / Nature's Wonder . I've had their product before, no issues with them :thumbsup:. Great buds, orange hairs, some purple coloring, nice and tight :wink: nugs.

IMG_2836.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cliq Pod by Curaleaf​

Anybody try this stuff yet? If so, what was your experience like?
I saw monarx have a similar looking pen system coming soon too
Anything without exposed coils has to be an improvement

No idea about the contents though
It's DIY carts over this side

Cliq Pod by Curaleaf​

Anybody try this stuff yet? If so, what was your experience like?
We've had them here for some time. I'm a fan of their Live Resin, very tasty stuff with a punch. I'm not a fan of their Select Elite oil. I find it harsh and the high very one dimensional . These are just another proprietary pod system. A normal half gram cartridge of Select Live resin will cost around $40 a cart. And I can get them for $20 a cart on BOGO days. They want $60 a cart for the Cliq, same live resin as far as I can tell. Sort of a wide disparity :wink:

Incredible Bulk, emptying out the OM grinder with a brush for a nice hard hit,

1680403629813.jpg

Tonight's night-cap, Onyx25+Incredible Bulk herb and healthy sized rosin blob,
1680881345881.jpg

bonghit:ko::zzz:

Surprise...Incredible Bulk herb with a brush-out of my pre-rosin herb weighing container (Ferrero Rocher box), tried the Macro function on the phone,
1681369583515.jpg

Edit, Macro looks shit, here is a simple pic cropped,
1681371482230.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back