Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What are you watching?

Hopefully this tonight, now that it's all over "free" streaming sites:

Beau Is Afraid - Trailer

3 hours tho... ugh. Maybe 2 sittings (layings)

This is Director, Ari Aster's, third feature film. Tho, maybe a tad overrated (imo), I still liked his 1st, 'Hereditary', well enough, and his 2nd, 'Midsommar', even quite a bit more, so I'm really looking forward to it. Incidentally, he's my 18yo daughter's first fav Director, which I think is awesome, as his films are generally pretty "deep and wide" if you look closely enough... and she does... we're totally "two peas in a pod" about almost everything (if you exclude rap...ha!) :heart:

Last edited:
Years before the recent Amazon commercials:

Man Man - Future Peg (official video)

I like it, and it has nothing to do with anything other than "art."

"Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is THE BEST."

-Frank Zappa

:peace:

Last edited:
If Jordan doesn't annoy you quite enough in this brief clip, the entire clip is readily available on YT.

Jesus Christ, Jordan ... :hungry:

... I'd probably be a beefcake .... :headbang:

This is Kawehi . . . :love:

Last edited:
If listening to the idea of Jesse Ventura being the spokesperson for Market Pantry bacon ... them immediately following it up with one of his conspiracy theories - this one involving Project Beast Note, which includes turning a 642 lb. prize winning forest hog named Stromboli into a lethal assassin who can fire guns using only its mouth, then this bit may be for you.

This series of bits had me laughing so hard I was kicked out of the public place I was in because I couldn't stop Joker-laughing. Once it gets going, it becomes difficult to breathe between the laughs.

Mike Reno . . . legend . . .

This is an oldie but a goodie . . . :peace:

Another classic . . . can't believe this is 15 years old now but I still love this tune . . . :love:

The story of 'Los Pelacara' aka facepeelers
Crazy story, lots of testimony.

Further links with story is in the comments section, this one is weird.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back