Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What are you watching?

Can i ask if anyone has see David Attenborough - a life on our planet...???
Its on uk netflix... a must see...
Really makes you think.....

During my green out decided to watch the Song Remains the Same
Dazed and Confused 30 minute live version with the Jimmy Page playing his guitar with a bow
Then into the DVD release of some early seventies Zep concerts
Got this weird live album years ago
IMG_20210127_230450.jpgIMG_20210127_230436.jpg
In the second pic the front cover and album are on the right, anyone ever heard of this? (a bit off topic)

During my green out decided to watch the Song Remains the Same
Dazed and Confused 30 minute live version with the Jimmy Page playing his guitar with a bow
Then into the DVD release of some early seventies Zep concerts
Got this weird live album years ago
View attachment 24051View attachment 24052
In the second pic the front cover and album are on the right, anyone ever heard of this? (a bit off topic)
Nice! I was a huge zep-head... they were probably my first real musical love. In fact, it was that version of D&C that was blaring away as we both lost our virginity back in the spring of '84... ha.

I believe (not sure) your BBC boot was officially released as "BBC Sessions" in '97 and again with more stuff as the "Complete" sessions in '16.

I have a couple of old vinyl zep boots somewhere down here in the Vapesement. I'll poke around and see if I can find them (found them online to post)...:

Copenhagen Warm-Ups/The Second Night (LP, Unofficial Release, Reissue) album cover
More images

Led Zeppelin – Copenhagen Warm-Ups/The Second Night

Bonzo's Birthday Party (LP, Unofficial Release) album cover
More images

Led Zeppelin – Bonzo's Birthday Party

I can also make this 12CD (320kbps), 2.23GB set:
And this 2CD (320kbps), 300MB set:
available to you or anyone on my cloud site if you're at all interested...?
(I haven't actually listened to either of these so I can't comment...)

Last edited:
Nice! I was a huge zep-head... they were probably my first real musical love. In fact, it was that version of D&C that was blaring away as we both lost our virginity back in the spring of '84... ha.

I believe (not sure) your BBC boot was officially released as "BBC Sessions" in '97 and again with more stuff as the "Complete" sessions in '16.

I have a couple of old vinyl zep boots somewhere down here in the Vapesement. I'll poke around and see if I can find them (found them online to post)...:

Copenhagen Warm-Ups/The Second Night (LP, Unofficial Release, Reissue) album cover
More images

Led Zeppelin – Copenhagen Warm-Ups/The Second Night

Bonzo's Birthday Party (LP, Unofficial Release) album cover's Birthday Party (LP, Unofficial Release) album cover
More images

Led Zeppelin – Bonzo's Birthday Party

I can also make this 12CD (320kbps), 2.23GB set:
And this 2CD (320kbps), 300MB set:
available to you or anyone on my cloud site if you're at all interested...?
(I haven't actually listened to either of these so I can't comment...)
I'm interested
IMG_20210128_223303.jpg

Ha, I see... nice clock...!

Here they are available as compressed archives (.rar). I did this so the file names wont get fuct (truncated etc)...:

Also, I have all nine original albums (plus the nine "companion" discs & The Song Remains The Same) in flac (lossless compression) from the 2014-15 releases detailed here:
This is like 20GB total, so, too much to put up all at once on my freebie cloud, but I could probably feed you a few a day if you want those, too...?

(we should probably PM/DM any more of the convo tho... :smile:)

Last edited:
Cant stop watching Travellers on netflix... dont normally get sucked into anything like this but i love anything time travel related... and they do it pretty well its not jus utter bullshit.

Timetrap is a good film to watch

Just finished season 5 of the Expanse
I am liking it too...except for the 'Belter' accents, they sound like bad NewZealander knock offs and like NewZealanders...can get annoying after a while. :whipit:
Edit,
@Kellya86...Cant stop watching Travellers on netflix...
It is ...Travelers, only one L if peeps want to find it!

Last edited:
@Kellya86...Cant stop watching Travellers on netflix...
It is ...Travelers, only one L if peeps want to find it!
Ooops Thanks...

I think I need to get Netflix. Comcast nickel and dimes you to death on their fees. Maybe I will drop something else.

I’ve been watching this crazy reality based show “Love After Lockup”. Part of it has to be made up. It’s one big trainwreck! The people on the show do the dumbest things. Nothing ever works out the way they think it will.

Anyone else hooked on all the prospecting and treasure hunting shows ??
Gold Rush, White Water, Bering sea gold (and under the ice), Dave Turins's mine rescue, Freddie Dodge's mine rescue, Yucon gold, jungle gold, ice cold gold, Aussie gold hunters, outback opal hunters, jade fever, croc gold, devil's canyon, the curse of oak island, curse of the civil war gold, the billion dollar wreck, cooper's treasure, mystery at blind frog ranch ...
They've gotta be the US versions tho lol the commentary isn't the same in the UK versions

Anyone else hooked on all the prospecting and treasure hunting shows ??
Gold Rush, White Water, Bering sea gold (and under the ice), Dave Turins's mine rescue, Freddie Dodge's mine rescue, Yucon gold, jungle gold, ice cold gold, Aussie gold hunters, outback opal hunters, jade fever, croc gold, devil's canyon, the curse of oak island, curse of the civil war gold, the billion dollar wreck, cooper's treasure, mystery at blind frog ranch ...
They've gotta be the US versions tho lol the commentary isn't the same in the UK versions

Hunting Bigfoot, makes me crave bacon and donuts!!!
However taking a bite out of the donuts while laying them out as bait is bad form

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back