Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What are you watching?

The Iliad and The Odyssey and third year Latin buried me as a fourteen year old
How we all learned about Odysseus (Ulysses in Latin, I think)
Hard recalling dead languages........live ones too
So true @Tincandtoke. Like many other chores of school time, the worth seems to unfold as the years go by.
What is kept and integrated is unpredictable but usually is like a subtle seasoning that brings its particular flavor to one's existence.
Great link with Disraeli Gears, thanks.

sirenes_ulysse_vase_inverse.jpg

Last edited:
Spring is also the season to revisit another corner stone of western culture.
This movie offers another take on a somewhat familiar story.
Yours to discover, as you like it.

th.jpg

Ha, I just got done watching some of this on the bewbtoob (by accident, I swear!) this morning:

Johnny Bananas Challenges Tiffani Thiessen to a Food Dare | Celebrity Sleepover

Johnny Bananas' Slumber Party Turns Nauseating For Tiffani Thiessen

Man, I used to have such a HUGE crush on her... pretty sure I still do... heh.

Edit: It's on again right now on NECN, so at least I get to see the whole thing... kinda funny, I guess...

Last edited:
The video is unavailable to me. Do tell, what episode is it? I think I've seen them all several times. The Twilight Zone was an iconic series.

"Through all the legends of ancient peoples — Assyrian, Babylonian, Sumerian, Semitic — runs the saga of the Eternal Man, the one who never dies, called by various names in various times, but historically known as Gilgamesh, the man who has never tasted death ... the hero who strides through the centuries ..."

One of my favorite episode of The Outer Limits

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan Peters with Kate Winslet in Episode 5 of “Mare of Easttown.” Both actors have expressed intense affection for Wawa sandwiches.

Evan Peters with Kate Winslet in Episode 5 of “Mare of Easttown.” Both actors have expressed intense affection for Wawa sandwiches.HBO

Excellent limited series with Kate Winslet. This past episode was intense.

Bbc 1 last night.. its on iplayer.. what are we feeding our kids..

It was really good.. said things iv been saying for years.. like how processed food is addictive...
Nestle actually sent a boat full of chocolate and sweets into the amazon tribes to get them hooked..
Its crazy how much we have changed in 50 years.. from buying mainly fresh ingredients, to now mainly packaged crap..

It also permanently changes your brain.. hence why people crave crap food..

You literally are what you eat.. where do you think the extra atoms come from when you grow..???
I only eat whole foods.. fuck anything brightly packaged....

Edit:- also im convinced this guy is high every night...

@Kellya86 wasnt Jaime Oliver trying to educate the School systems and teach kids to eat right?
I have to find link but in France one school is doing the exact opposite of feeding kids processed foods almost farm to table type.

oooh ESCARGOT

He tried.. but unfortunately he is an absolute tool and hated in the uk...
All he did was fuck shit up..

Schools are making more effort.. but feeding all the kids a homecooked lunch daily just isnt gonna happen.. the school budget is less than 2 quid per day per child..

He tried.. but unfortunately he is an absolute tool and hated in the uk...
All he did was fuck shit up..
funny, at my gym there are 2 brits that live here full time, and we banter at the pool area, they say the same thing about him.. haha
regardless of his rep, i would wager those bloated and shifty School Unions had something to do with it.

the school budget is less than 2 quid per day per child..
eeesh

Nestle actually sent a boat full of chocolate
Sounds nice, I wish my boat was full of chocolate instead of my retirement fund. :rofl:
I have been having a devil of a time,

Drones are fun, I am getting good at repairing mine,

Kids these days...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back