Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What are you watching?

Watched that new film 'old' last night...
Definitely worth a watch....
Its all pretty predictable but a good idea...
I like anything time related...
Cant say more without spoiling it..
But yeah give it a go..
Cam copies out there are watchable but not great..

I have been bingeing on the Great pottery throw down. I did ceramics for a few years & this show has me wanting to start again.

There is something pleasant about the british competition shows where they all support each other that I like.

Has anyone noticed an uptick of commercials and they seem longer? I turn the channel and all the other stations have commcials at the same time. I know it’s been like that forever but it’s on a larger scale. Now Discovery Plus has come out with a package where you need to spend an extra 4.99 for added programming. I already have many of those channels already. I spend a fortune for cable television I should get the extras for free. If you spend 7.99 it’s commercial free. I get tired of the added fees. Whoever thought we would be spending this kind of money for TV.

Last edited:

Just watch them after climbing a ladder all day long forgetting which tools I need
Some infused treat and a Tylenol before a shower
Then a dab to get my edible in gear and just let the pain subside so I can deal with family
I really would like to meet these folks
They seem so nice

The Olympics has been brilliant all things considered. One of the things that has helped keep me sane during this latest lockdown. Helps that Australia is doing very well of course.

Screenshot_20210806-163000_Google.jpg

I think I will catch up on Mr Inbetween season 3 this weekend.

Because ... why would a man desperate to meet a woman be out on a Friday night?

I gots me a 50-foot tall woman ... :nod:

All the other ladies are just going to have to wait their turn. I know that queue is around here somewhere ...

Clarksons farm on amazon...
Think i love it more than grand tour or top gear...
They making another season..
Well worth a watch..
He is living my dream... being self sufficient with a fuckton of nice land...

Clarksons farm on amazon...
Think i love it more than grand tour or top gear...
They making another season..
Well worth a watch..
He is living my dream... being self sufficient with a fuckton of nice land...

If it gets legalized in the UK
Gran tour top gear Clarkson's farm and (mostly) Kaleb present
WEED!

Would love to try this (surfing not getting crushed by building size waves) but I'm Styrofoam surfboard on 4 foot breakers

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back