Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories What are your can't live without vapor accessories

Sixstringsmash

Where am I?
I thought it would be interesting to see what everybody's favorite tools of the trade are here. My only request when you're listing your favorite tools is to not include anything that can only be used for one specific vaporizer. Here are mine:

Kannastor Gr8tr grinder: Gives off a great grind, fine and coarse.

Ratchett NuSong: Amazing WPA that fits pretty much any vaporizer. I have the small, medium, and large and between the three of them they work on pretty much every single vape I own.

Ratchett Mini Scoop and Poke tool: Very nice tool that I use for tamping down and stirring. It is my favorite stir tool out of the multiple I own

Pax 2 loading tool from NewVape: Although the title says its for Pax 2 it's really just a nice shoveling tool for loading and it works for pretty much anything. Between the mini shovel on the scoop and poke tool and this shovel I basically have gotten rid of using index cards.

Muslin Bags: Works great for blowing ABV out of any vaporizer that uses a stem mouthpiece.

PBW: Amazing for cleaning all your glass. Much superior to rubbing alcohol.

Bottle of EverClear: Not for drinking! I much prefer using this to rubbing alcohol nowadays. Use with the pieces that can't be cleaned with PBW.

Nitecore D2: It's always very convenient to have an external battery charger for all of your vapes that use external batteries. This one charger can charge the batteries I use on three separate vapes I own.

And it's quiet @momofthegoons.

Just a matter of practice, the initial heat up needs 4-5 seconds after the click to get some vapour production.
Once the M bowl is 'hot' it's only a matter of 1-2 seconds additional heat to keep the desired temps up there.

I always considered the VC to be the most joint like vaporizer out there and the same result can be had with a torch, but with induction heating it's even more so.

And I'm more medicated off the same amount, usually 0.05g.

I've put this down to absorption rates, we all know the lungs will only allow a certain amount of goodies to pass thru them, instead of a couple of big hits and exhaling thick vapour I'm getting more tokes per bowl.

A 'little and often' situation constantly topping up the bloodstream.

Less waste and more wasted.

Grindson-SS-1.jpeg

I have a few vaping tools I would describe as precious.

The Happy daddy Grindson is a grinder cleaning tool i have grown to love.:enamored:

It keeps my large purple shredder slick and clean without having to iso soak.when i got it i considered it a gimmick and maybe a good dab tool at best Over time though, it has worked really well keeping my grinder spinning freely.

It hasnt scratched the anodised finish on my grinder so far,over 3 years.

The flat blade makes a good kief scraper too.

Last edited:
The tools I use most are cotton wool buds (q tips to you), and a tooth pick.

It's really hard to narrow it down to one favorite vape accessory.... I have a few.

But I would have to say that my absolute favorite accessory is a little dab scraper that I was given by a friend who also makes custom jewelry. On IG his name is chippy_malone. Others know him by the.modern.day.neanderthal. With it's flat edge it's perfect for scraping up that waxy goodness. :biggrin:

7xMN5DG.jpg

Okay.... I am, after all, a vapor accessory addict. So when I travel, I don't exactly travel light. :lol: Just had a month away from 'home vapor base' and needed to bring a few things along with me. This is just one case.... All kinds of goodies hidden in this case. Everything from replacement coils for my wax pens and dab tools to chargers and titanium nails.... and a loop for good measure. :wink:

IMG_3045.jpg

New Vape loading tool.....best scoop out there. Fits in ELBs, Nano stems, works for just about everything.

2744-6_1.jpg

Okay.... I am, after all, a vapor accessory addict. So when I travel, I don't exactly travel light. :lol: Just had a month away from 'home vapor base' and needed to bring a few things along with me. This is just one case.... All kinds of goodies hidden in this case. Everything from replacement coils for my wax pens and dab tools to chargers and titanium nails.... and a loop for good measure. :wink:

View attachment 1010

See I'm the opposite...i can't have too much clutter...
When I started out vaping, i quickly accumulated a shit load of crap...
But now all that crap is in a box, out of the way..
And I survive with just a humble tooth pic, a dab tool, and a brush.... oh and my eq stir tool... and that's it....

New Vape loading tool.....best scoop out there
Oh! i've been looking for something like that. Link please? :biggrin:

See I'm the opposite...i can't have too much clutter...
Lol my house would drive you nuts. I'm an antique collector and seem to accumulate an awful lot of stuff. It doesn't help that my husband is even worse about collecting than I am. I sort of stopped buying 'stuff' when we moved to this house and I saw how much shit we have... :yikes: However, my vape accessories are a different story. Those I'm still buying. :razz2:

Is this the same company that produce the flowerpot..???
One and the same. Actually, they also make, IMO, the best fine ground grinder available. All of Edwyn's machined goods are outstanding and he regualrly engages with the community on another board.

I owe Mom a post on the FP and will do so as soon as I get a chance.

Check out New Vape....great vendor.

On FC and it was more of a 'it doesn't work and never will' review. They sent me another that was supposed to have been tweeked a little but it still wasn't going to deliver the goods.
@Kellya86 I wasn't the only one who thought the same thing.
At least the spoontula is nice and the magnets in it got re-used in my Walnut IH power bank.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back