Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Is It?

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
This is a thread for pics that can't be easily identified.....

152762062_10158168177091033_5330183071351770171_n.jpg

"This isn’t a painting. It is the most detailed image of a human cell to date, obtained by radiography, nuclear magnetic resonance and cryoelectron microscopy."

1617805818296.png

That is a Mr Kotter brown noser!

There's a grayed out spoiler caption under the photo. It's a dried human tear.
Thanks!

Below my rather silly/sarcastic reply I linked an article that contains your image (with a non-sarcastic winking smiley emoticon)... as is done here (note: click the orange text): "very cool"

I just didn't want to be the spoiler that spoiled your spoiler... :smile:

Last edited:
I love the thread idea, but when you reply to a specific post to guess, it spoils the spoiler by showing it... booo!

Just guess w/o replying? Only use the quote function? Send out a notification with an @ tag addressing said post...?
The concept is the same as the Real or not real thread. No response to the post is necessary unless you feel like it. We could always change it up and have people guess until the right answer comes up. But... there would need to be some general interest in doing that for it to be successful.

wing_scales_Gonzalez_Raul800.jpg

Monarch butterfly wing

As a child, I regularly ate dirt. I particularly enjoyed the dirt in the pot of a house palm for some reason. Some say it comes from a subclinical mineral deficiency. But all that to say, dirt was a big part of my childhood. Loved making mud patties after the rain and using them to build sculptures.

Among other things, I got caught munching down one of these badboys in the back seat of the Country Squire station wagon on the way up to Maine one summer. My parents didn't care too much and the older sibs just laughed... the dog, however, was not very happy:
1618582852984.png

Hey, they looked pretty dang good to a hungry 4-5 year old...!

Transgender fish is captured changing sex for BBC DocumentaryTransgender fish - Sheepshead Wrasse

It looks like the hunchback creature.

Anglerfish

Humpback Anglerfish

The deep sea anglerfish, also known as the humpback anglerfish, is a medium sized (7 inches/18 cm) anglerfish that lives in the bathypelagic zone of the open ocean. Living at depths of at least 6600 feet (2000 m), this species lives its life in the complete absence of sunlight. Anglerfishes, in general, are named for the modified dorsal fin spine that they use to lure prey.
Life in the deep sea is difficult, so many fishes there have special adaptations to improve their

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back