Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What is the best budget vaporizer you have used

TakeChurch2000

Hello to you all!

I'm new to vaping so I'm looking forward to buying a budget friendly vaporizer or kit, just to get started, so I can learn my way before investing more money into a more expensive device. All of your advice will be welcome, especially if you can recommend a trustable store that ships to the UK.

Thanks a lot!

Welcome @TakeChurch2000 !
I am not sure what constitutes “expensive” to you...
Also unsure if you will be using with flowers, concentrates, etc. Maybe give us a little more info as to where/how you will be using and we can be more helpful.

But, for a dry flower vape - the Healthy Rips Fury 2 at $109 is a fantastic beginner vape. No technique to learn, easy maintenance and very good performance. If you can go a little higher, they just released an updated version called Fury Edge for about $30 more.
They deliver worldwide and I believe they have a EU distributor as well, but need to investigate that if you are interested.

You can’t go wrong with the original Arizer Solo, it’s a portable but has a glass stem. It’s around $100 in some places.
A logvape ( plug-in) will cost from $200 -$300 + depending on the vape. Also look in the classifieds for something gently used.
We do need more info. These units would be for flowers but you could mix concentrates in or use cotton or hemp fiber to put your concentrate in ( wrap the concentrate inside the hemp or cotton). Either one of these vaporizers will last a long time.
Some cheap vaporizers are kinda throwaway vapes. Those I suggested are not.

It comes down to personal preference. You don’t need to spend a lot of money for a decent vaporizer.

Last edited:
Hi @TakeChurch2000, welcome to the forum!

You can try VapoShop. 'Should' be cheaper to ship from Europe then the States to the U.K.

@TakeChurch2000 Welcome to the forum! I second what everyone has mentioned. Those are some quality vapes at a great price. Cant go wrong with either of them. If I were to pick one of them as my starter vape, it would have to be the xmax starry 3.0. Has a replaceable 18650 battery and produces a good amount of vapor. Keep in mind that vaping herb is a rabbit hole a lot of us will never reach the bottom of. It may be cheaper to go for the best right away...VAS is a real thing.

I really liked my Flowermate Swift Pro (pretty much same as Boundless CFV) until the battery would no longer take a charge.

They are here for $89

Here is The Vape Critic review that was updated this last May

You might want to look at you tube reviews. Some can be overly positive but you'll learn a lot.

Things you can learn like a dynavap needs an external heat source, and may not work as well as a fury2, or starry or whatever outside. Or that a fury 2 has a tiny battery.

That way you can figure out what suits your style better.

I would go with a regulated vape as my first vape, learn how avb looks and effects that can be achieved at different temperatures before going the Dynavap route where combustion is just a non-respected click away. The Fury Edge would be a great starter as the only problem with the F2 is battery size. If you only sesh occasionally then the F2 would do.

DV or F2 for the starter I reckon

Check them both out and see what you think

F2 or the edge may be a great place to start with ease of use and better outdoors use

Plenty of vapes depending on your budget

These are the cheapest and best entry level vapes imo

If you have more info on your budget and needs we all may be able to suggest other vapes too

I think you should look for a HealthyRips Fury2 or Fury edge, the POTV One or even a Weeke Fenix. They are all very similar decide on the features you want and if you are willing to spend more for more features.

Personally, I have more than a few vapes but since I received my POTV One I find myself using it nearly every day at home too.

I shouldn't have said anything bad about my F2. Apparently it heard me because it quit working yesterday. Full charge in the morning, used it once and it was fine, lunchtime it said Low Battery and shut off. I tried charging it but all I get is Low Battery warning and it shuts down. I'm down to my last couple weeks of warranty so I'm glad it happened now instead of next month.

I shouldn't have said anything bad about my F2. Apparently it heard me because it quit working yesterday. Full charge in the morning, used it once and it was fine, lunchtime it said Low Battery and shut off. I tried charging it but all I get is Low Battery warning and it shuts down. I'm down to my last couple weeks of warranty so I'm glad it happened now instead of next month.
First I've heard of this issue
Lucky timing with your warranty
You should hopefully get a new one to go
I liked my F2 but it wasn't getting as much use before I passed it on
The edge however gets lots of use, small changes made quite a difference

I'm going to ask if I can upgrade to an Edge, assuming I'll get a replacement. The larger battery would be a huge improvement for me. Their website says they replace with the same model if it's available but if I offer to pay for an upgrade? Dunno. I'm putting the cart way out in front of the horse here.

I don't remember anyone else having issues, either. The F2 has been a little workhorse for me.

I'm going to ask if I can upgrade to an Edge, assuming I'll get a replacement. The larger battery would be a huge improvement for me. Their website says they replace with the same model if it's available but if I offer to pay for an upgrade? Dunno. I'm putting the cart way out in front of the horse here.

I don't remember anyone else having issues, either. The F2 has been a little workhorse for me.
You can only ask them if you can pay the difference
Worth a try :)

I would be thinking the same as you if I was in your position
The edge is that bit better

I keep forgetting about my little Nokiva, ceramic oven, fast heat up, glass or stealth mouthpiece all for around $50 (or less) on ebay, DHGate or AliExpress or buy it from Kandypens for $120 as it is on sale (usually $199).Lifetime Warranty
1574571062900.png

The Nokiva has been available for a lot longer than the Kandypen Miva,
IMG_20191124_152343.jpg

Makes a person wonder about the Oura and its pricing!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back