Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

Well I would say they are great, just not quite as easy to maintain as my SiC Halo but the flavor is still top-notch, with the Rio the round bottom banger is the new fav on it by all accounts and the videos of the round bottom banger at work in the Rio did look great!

Oh Fuck, that does not sound good. I have contacted Edward at Airistech for his input on the material used, he can be contacted directly here, edward@airistech.com
These are glass and are now cheaper, under AU$30 now (4x Big Macs?)but I still think they might get cheaper as we have seen,
View attachment 15387
I have one of those in the post

The quaser is the goods though with the inbuilt load tool
Just hope the material is safe, be keen to hear what response you get from them

Maybe if I'm lucky the mp from the quaser will fit the one on the way

Bangers taste and work well
I tend to use the halo sic or the quartz DHgate dish on dnail mostly though as it is so much easier to use and maintain/keep clean
Not portable though at all usually

I looked at the Rio but went with a focus v carta instead during black friday sales

Well I would say they are great, just not quite as easy to maintain as my SiC Halo but the flavor is still top-notch, with the Rio the round bottom banger is the new fav on it by all accounts and the videos of the round bottom banger at work in the Rio did look great!

That's my "problem". I compare everything dab related to my sic halo. I can't really see buying anything else unless it's somehow better or more portable or scratches some itch.

That's my "problem". I compare everything dab related to my sic halo. I can't really see buying anything else unless it's somehow better or more portable or scratches some itch.
I do the same comparing....

The Carta surprised me on similarities in flavour on first draw
Following draws are not as good as the halo sic though

Ease of use, flavour, clean up
Halo beats most others combining all three traits

Quaser before no glass realisation has been a nice unit for portable use

OK, another Longmada has caught my eye, no exposed coil wires and has the dab stick mouthpiece with a GLASS cover(maybe),

1577617050227.png

1577617093406.png

edit, found more 'evidence it may have a quartz tank\cover,
1577631261421.png

And a pic showing it apart,
1577631373359.png

Last edited:
So my Hermes 3 started to have a less free draw and then leaked out the airholes

I used a .5 ml cart (approx half or bit more full) no issues
I used a 1ml (approx 3/4 or a bit more full) and just near the end is when the leakage happened

I cleaned both and used a .5 ml again
Just near the end of the cart it started to leak so about the the same amount through it as the 1ml had

It was starting to run out the airholes at bottom and need the battery cleaned at joint too much for concern or portability

Could not find anything about leaking Hermes 3

I did find other things about leaking carts from E cigs etc

One video actually helped

I did the heat to clear using my mod box and take off while warm and blow through backwards to clear
Doing this a number of times spat some oil out and qtip iso clean up was good
Once no more came out or spat on burn off I filled the .5 ml again and have it a go

Back to free flowing draws, big clouds and no leaks even when taking cart off battery to check

So it seems about .7 may be max to run through before leaks start to happen
But it can be fixed easily enough

Loving my Hermes 3 again after a short concerned period :)

This is the video that helped me to work out what to do

So I have heard back about the Quaser clear tank material, it is Polycarbonate also known as Lexan and Makrolon(Ghosts flash name for their mouthpiece)

So I have heard back about the Quaser clear tank material, it is Polycarbonate also known as Lexan and Makrolon(Ghosts flash name for their mouthpiece)
I emailed them too
Waiting for a reply

I got the other pen you linked today
It is advertised as glass and says glass tube on the back
But it is also the same plastic material

I really would feel better if they made it out of glass tbh

I got an email back saying PC also

I have replied asking for a refund for at least the qtip pen as it says glass, even on the back of the box

PC off gasses at about 130°c which is a concern as we vape higher temps than this
I know the tube isn't supposed to be that hot but it still makes me think
I also know some ecig vape tanks have some liquids that have caused cracks in PC tanks

I don't know why not just glass
Safe and tastes better

As for performance the qtip works but has the same qualities as the HB for fiddly packing

I also think the quaser performs better as well as the self loading tool kicks bum

I much prefer the quaser of the two, ease of use, better more easily produced clouds

But dislike the plastic polycarbonate used in the see through tubes on both pens

I have just broken the internals of another glass stem...death by ultrasonic cleaner...again.
I think my cleaner might be a bit of a demon as it also blows out S&B capsules on occasion.
I have one more on order, the $22 Vaporl.

I have just broken the internals of another glass stem...death by ultrasonic cleaner...again.
I think my cleaner might be a bit of a demon as it also blows out S&B capsules on occasion.

So what happens with the capsules? Do they leave the tank?

Sux that the glass isn't holding up.

I don't break bits in mine like you seem to and am still using my og caps for s&b units

I pulled one quaser coil apart to look at how the PC joins

It is stuck straight on somehow
With who knows what
Glue?

One would hope a silicone or something but yea

These pens are a little concerning
They perform so well if only they used safe material like glass

20200102_015337.jpg
20200102_015300.jpg

@felvapes, my Longmada Crystal had the fence quartz cover glued in with a clear to milky colored glue/silicon too.
I might get a Longmada Magic Flute coil to try on one of my battery mods instead of getting a complete unit, $12 cheaper too,
1577937004040.png

@felvapes, my Longmada Crystal had the fence quartz cover glued in with a clear to milky colored glue/silicon too.
I might get a Longmada Magic Flute coil to try on one of my battery mods instead of getting a complete unit, $12 cheaper too,
View attachment 15443
I have a flute coming too
Hopefully it's glass

This is the issue with buying the cheap stuff from Chinese factories that don't have the same relationship with customers as other companies

Rather concerning

The guy you talked to at Airistech is actually on FC asking for and giving advice, so a bit unusual for a Chinese manufacturer for sure, a nice change!

Edward has offered me a full refund for the quaser and qtip pens I bought

I showed him pics of the back of the box saying it is glass

So I'm happy with the response and CS from airistech
He still says they are safe with no RMA on safety in a year of selling

But was happy to refund me as I was not happy with the safety of PC and as they were advertised as glass

He did tell me to look at the Headbanger (which we already know about and a few members use)
And also the airis 8
Which looks interesting depending what material is inside

Similar to HB but more portable according to Edward

So I am a little concerned with some of the units airistech make for safety
But the company has quicker and constant communication and great customer service compared to other more reputable companies and are happy to be open about materials etc

And also the airis 8
Lots of problems from my research.
Nice of them to offer a refund, better if it was just glass though as your initial descriptions sounded great...oh well

Lots of problems from my research.
Nice of them to offer a refund, better if it was just glass though as your initial descriptions sounded great...oh well
I told him the same thing
That if they made the quaser in particular out of glass it would be a really good vape
It performs really well and is convenient af
I'm spewing it is PC and they have no intention of adjusting the materials

Unfortunatel about the 8 having issues

Hopefully this longmada flute is as good as the quaser was and is made of glass

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back