Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

I am back online today, my modem blew up and it took a week for postage from NSW to Tas!
I have managed to use half a tank of the VE10 cart on the Quaser and managed a bit of leakage through the bottom along with blockages so I am glad the new tanks I have coming are half the capacity so should be good for cleaning vs using.
Also try the winterisation for future batches

If you heat the cart and blow backwards through it then wipe with qtips you can sometimes clean out and stop the leaks

I'm waiting to see if I leak using the Pico

Good to know you haven't corona carked it on us

OK @felvapes you hit the nail on the head with going big on the VE10 cart, I like the full-length fire button on my 2x18650 mod,
IMG_20200320_162630.jpg

and the large screen helps too.
I think 10w is higher than the green setting as I get huge clouds with the mod

OK @felvapes you hit the nail on the head with going big on the VE10 cart, I like the full-length fire button on my 2x18650 mod,
View attachment 17248
and the large screen helps too.
I think 10w is higher than the green setting as I get huge clouds with the mod
Definitely higher than the quaser batteries
But seems to function a bit better and may help with preventing leaks if lucky

I also have a CBD cart to test which has smaller holes
I find it needs a bit higher temp to cloud as well
About 13 is good so far, less time needed on the fire button to get a cloud

I've noticed giving a small preheat before drawing seems to help too and possibly will help with leaks too if stops us drawing oil through unheated

I think the THC carts maybe are better at making clouds
Just see how the leaks go with the CBD

I also prefer the 1ml cart
But I only fill it halfway

The .5 ml can also leak and it seems to happen towards the end or 2nd half of a fill

So the 1 ml half filled seems to give me better and longer sesh before leaking at all

All experiments ATM but I definitely prefer the modbox for now

ATM I enjoy the Pico for size and weight, but I do like ikonn feel and fire button as you say
20200320_173049.jpg

I got some VE10 THC Thick oil carts for the Quaser and he inlet holes look larger than what the original did (I gave it to a friend to finish off),
AU$20 for 10 was cheap,
IMG_20200327_195832.jpg

I am going to try straight rosin in one to see how it goes as others are having good results with straight rosin in a CCell cart. I just have to warm it up like the FECO which was a pain to fill 5 of them as I should have heated it more...

I got some VE10 THC Thick oil carts for the Quaser and he inlet holes look larger than what the original did (I gave it to a friend to finish off),
AU$20 for 10 was cheap,
View attachment 17419
I am going to try straight rosin in one to see how it goes as others are having good results with straight rosin in a CCell cart. I just have to warm it up like the FECO which was a pain to fill 5 of them as I should have heated it more...

You could probably mix rosin with feco, just add a little heat and stir.

That's what I'm going to try when my quasars get here.

I tried "jar tech" with some rosin a while ago. It never worked out like I wanted but it left a semi runny rosin that I'll mix with feco.

So I got the $9 quasars from perfect vape today. Surprisingly fast, it shipped from OK, of all places, lol. They're tiny pens, about like a dynavap stem, not an xl either, and thinner.

I had one charged in an hour. Placed a big drop of my winterized feco on the coil, preheated it and took a long pull. Holy crap, what a hit!

It did not taste great, but not terrible either. Strength was crazy strong. No coughing, thats important to me. I felt the hit in seconds, it was like the top of my head went numb. All in one big hit.

After a couple more easier hits the oil looked like it fully absorbed into the heater. I added a small dab of rosin with the dab tool deally bob and took a couple more hits. The taste improved quite a bit. But after playing with this pen im too far gone to continue for a while lest I have to take a nap, lol.

I think ive already got my $9 back, lol.

How is life with the Quaser @Shredder? Did you get a VE10 THC thick oil cart to try with the Feco as @felvapes recommended, I am having great success with only filling them halfway, no blockage or leaks until it is empty, then they will leak...lesson learned, once vapor stops don't keep trying to milk it!

How is life with the Quaser @Shredder? Did you get a VE10 THC thick oil cart to try with the Feco as @felvapes recommended, I am having great success with only filling them halfway, no blockage or leaks until it is empty, then they will leak...lesson learned, once vapor stops don't keep trying to milk it!

I have not ordered a ve10 cart yet. Ive been kinda busy lately.( Normal spring yard stuff, and getting ready for a veggie garden mostly. I start seeds indoors rather than buy plants.) I see vaporl is out of quasars now too, and I have not seen a sale available to the states on ve10 carts.

Im using the quasar, as is daily. Ive tried feco, feco and rosin mixed, and straight rosin. Taste wise I like rosin the best, and the feco is the strongest. I bought 4 quasars and gave 3 to patients that use concentrates, and so far they're all happy with them.

I was using my Headbanger a couple of days ago and finally managed to blacken the tip.

It was my own fault as I was being a pig and was snorting on it while in the dab jar like a pig onto truffles instead of the heat, puff, dip and repeat method.

Snorting with it caused melted rosin to be sucked up the vapor hole which blocked it and it took a couple of heat cycles to clear the blockage and the big black blob has blackened the tip.

I am pretty happy with it lasting this long as it has had a few grams through it, I still have 10 or so spare tips and might try cleaning this black one.

I was using my Headbanger a couple of days ago and finally managed to blacken the tip.

It was my own fault as I was being a pig and was snorting on it while in the dab jar like a pig onto truffles instead of the heat, puff, dip and repeat method.

Snorting with it caused melted rosin to be sucked up the vapor hole which blocked it and it took a couple of heat cycles to clear the blockage and the big black blob has blackened the tip.

I am pretty happy with it lasting this long as it has had a few grams through it, I still have 10 or so spare tips and might try cleaning this black one.

When my headbanger dip tip got black at the tip, I heated it up good and blew through it. I blew out some black stuff from the hollow tip on a paper towel. What stayed on the tip was mostly wiped off with the paper towel. And then redipped and the good taste returned. Ive been using one tip for at least two weeks.

I have used a pipe cleaner and a little iso to clean the hollow tube as well. I haven't tried soaking the whole tip in warmed iso yet but most likely will at some point. I tried cleaning one internal coil, on my headbanger, but I ended up breaking it by pulling a wire up attached to the heater and could not reassemble it.

Found another interesting portable rosin vape,
Grenco Science G Pen Roam,

OK, a battery-powered concentrate vape that works like a nuclear powerplant dropping control rods into your rosin to slow cook it, a bit like the first mobile phones size-wise,

1589117657495.png

Cheap too...US$2500, that would give me Reflux...haha

OK, a battery-powered concentrate vape that works like a nuclear powerplant dropping control rods into your rosin to slow cook it, a bit like the first mobile phones size-wise,

View attachment 18318

Cheap too...US$2500, that would give me Reflux...haha
So... wow... first thought is that they could have come up with a better name.... :rofl:

C3C734A0-28EB-4DB3-9111-126963E51D5F.jpeg
I don’t have anything fancy as a unit it’s just a Breeze Aspire. I like them. I’ve had these over a year. They charge up quick. Here is the concentrates I’ve been using a superior product, good flavor no harshness even with my inexpensive vaporizers. Very easy to load, the syringe has a pointed tip. With my little bit of a discount they are about $30 a gram.

Last edited:
That looks so nice and easy compared to sourcing seed, growing, drying, curing then refining...makes it look like pretty good value for money @CarolKing, one day here too ...maybe!

There's a relatively new portable concentrate vape out and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. It's made by a well known vaporizer company and it's concentrate only.

Any ideas? I'm pretty sure it's new - as in the last few months or so. Any thoughts?

Hi guys, I found a deal on quasars $9.46 ($3.99 shipping) so I picked up 3, lol. I had already ordered one for $19 somewhere else buttock10 couldn't pass on nine dollar rosin pens.

airistech-airis-quaser-kit

SAME SITE
JUST NOW: Quantity is limted , (I grabbed 7) AND "overstock10" as coupon reduces cost by 10%

I add my kudos to those of my friends here re this device

The replacement atomizer goes for 15 I think?
So these were a no brainer for me

THANKS SHREDDER - I'm also giving the sai a look cuz of your noting it works for you without aggrivating your medical condition.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back