Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

260 on the dab counter...No local or cheap international way to get the angled travel mouthpiece so as usual I made my own version so I can sit back and enjoy a dab, 6mm quartz pearl on quartz, 18mm male to 18mm female angled adapter with a slither of silicon tube to seal better and to stop it from falling off,
1632553458953.jpg

Well over 500 on the counter...30 on the original atty, 500 on the Quartz ICA, had to clean it twice!
I have only q-tipped the airpath and surrounds twice, amazing how clean it all stays.(This pic was taken before the base unit was cleaned, you can see the shiny bit of residue at the throat)
I received my SiC ICA JCVap insert today and will say the polished mirror surface looks great, flawless in fact.
IMG_20211006_000851.jpg

I like how it says my Daily Dabs is only at 11.3...that is from the date of manufacture:dog:

The SiC bowl,
1633444361342.jpg

The ALN version also looks interesting, not interested in ruby as it is too prone to thermal and normal cracking, no matter how careful one is.
Looking forward to my ball rig arriving to try!

Just put 500 dabs (deep cleaned once) on the SiC and will say it's extra hot heater chews the battery compared to the OG and standard Ti plate heater in the Quartz version I have. The SiC also does not fit as well as the Quartz as I found it uses 2x o-rings to support the cup at the top of the atty compared to the one in the Quartz version. The SiC is also easy to q-tip clean like the quartz, both easier than the OG (less q-tips needed).
IMG_20211016_164228.jpg

I will say this will be my portable away from home rig eventually as I am burning through the rosin at about double the rate than my DNail SiC Halo. I cannot wait for my Puffco Hot Knife to arrive as I think I have eaten quite a bit of rosin after cold loading the PPP as it usually gets everywhere!
Time to put a few bowls on the OG atty.

Just put 500 dabs on the OG atty, a little discoloured but a dab or 2 at lower temps brings it up pretty white again...I have only used my homemade rosin, daily dabs is now dropping off as I can handle my big rig again,
IMG_20211029_202010.jpg

I really like my Ispire Wand and it looks like the maker of the Wand has something interesting coming out in a few weeks,
Portable IH dab rig,
%E7%89%B9%E7%82%B91800%C3%97800.jpeg

01.743800%C3%97800-scaled.jpg

Yea all the reviews are the same people and types as for the wand
All ad no critique
Same people said the wand was brilliant with flower cups lol

However, I do love my wand for dv use and the trates is acceptable also

This thing looks really good
I can't wait for more information and proper reviews
No atomiser or coils
All glass
Replaceable batteries
Yes to these things
It appears to produce good clouds
If it tastes good too they might have a winner here
Definitely has my eye for now
Cheers for the share @LesPlenty

A big blob for cleaning purposes in the PPP,
1635671605995.jpg

And the result...pretty clean,
1635671605974.jpg

Well, who likes lazers?
High tech concentrate vape for $195?
60a7129c0918907e59140ada_Portrait%20Doublepsd.png

Well, who likes lazers?
High tech concentrate vape for $195?
60a7129c0918907e59140ada_Portrait%20Doublepsd.png

Interesting concept
How well it functions is the next thing

If I had a dablamp I possibly could see @LesPlenty pov if I found it easier to clean
The easiest portable to use and clean is my Puffco Peak Pro, the fact it also gives me the best flavour is a welcomed bonus!
The Ispire Daab is second in flavour but I like the ergonomics and easier cleaning of the Dablamp over the Daab.
I am lucky to live in a time where I can have all 3...if the PPP fails I will get another (I have already gone down that rabbit hole but it is that good, see the video) not sure I would replace the Daab or Dablamp though.:twocents:
There are a lot of different erigs in this long video, the Core2 does not highlight the flavours as the PPP and Daab does...apparently, start at 1:32, Daab at 1:03

My first attempt at filling a cart...an Airis Quaser with a VE10 thick oil cart. I wamed up the bubble hash I pressed and filled with a syringe, next time I will use some type of twist-lock syringe as the one I used kept popping off and made quite a mess that I am still getting dabs off my silicon pad I worked on...the pad was a great idea.
View attachment 34802
This thing tastes great and will take quite a while to get through plus I have another full cart waiting (they hold up to 1ml/gm)
The VE10 carts are about $2ea when you buy a 6 pack (last time I checked) so great value.
I found the mod box Pico or ikonn better for feco in a cart
More heat helping vaporise better

I also moved on from the ve10 to a gold one you can get on AliExpress or dhgate
I tried a number of carts and found this one the best
Best vapour and flavour, most free flowing and cloudy
My feco is very thick I usually fill carts while oil is hot/warm from making

The screw tip is easier but can be messy too as the threads get full of oil while sucking up oil before putting the needle end on
I now still use the slip on as you did - it is a bit fiddlier (more fiddly for those that watch our grammar in a stoner forum) - but I find that holding it on with my fingers tightly to stop it popping off while squeezing is still the best method for me

These carts out of about 8-10 different ones I've tried works the best for me
On Pico/ikonn at around 18-20 watts it goes very nicely

Good for portable use
This feco dabbed on a halo is pretty great too, very efficient

You can shop around for price

AU $2.39 9%OFF | 2pcs Vaporizer Tank Ceramic Coil Glass Vaporizer For 510 Thread Oil Vape Pen Cartridge Thick Vape CBD Cartridge With Metal Tip

I found the mod box Pico or ikonn better for feco in a cart

I like the stealth of the Quaser battery and get nice flavour and big clouds on low (green setting)

I also moved on from the ve10 to a gold one you can get on AliExpress or dhgate

With your VE10 carts did you specify the 2.0mm inlet holes over the standard 1.6mm?
I got the 2.0mm larger hole variant.

Also, can you put a pic up of the gold version you recommend as the listing has 3 different gold models to choose from?
I probably will not get any for a while as I got 2x 5 packs of the VE10's left...I do have a lot of bubble hash to press so they may get gobbled up before too long.

Edit, any Sourcemore link to a cart @felvapes ?

I like the stealth of the Quaser battery and get nice flavour and big clouds on low (green setting)

With your VE10 carts did you specify the 2.0mm inlet holes over the standard 1.6mm?
I got the 2.0mm larger hole variant.

Also, can you put a pic up of the gold version you recommend as the listing has 3 different gold models to choose from?
I probably will not get any for a while as I got 2x 5 packs of the VE10's left...I do have a lot of bubble hash to press so they may get gobbled up before too long.

Edit, any Sourcemore link to a cart @felvapes ?
Are you sure that you fully purged your oil?
When I first started making it the oil was thinner and the quaser et Al batteries worked fine
I later refined my purging and oil making skills and these days my oil is much thicker - the pen batteries do not cut it to sufficiently vape the oil anymore and the mod box can get hotter temps to do so successfully and with better clouds

I believe my oil was not fully purged before
I tried numerous carts and found the gold one to be the best (yes big holes on ve10)
Stealth wise it looks like an ecig on the modbox - no one has ever looked twice, not even police
At 15w the flavour is still there

I think the 2 gold ones are the same but different sizes maybe, not sure the difference

The ones I have are .5ml

This one I think is the one I have anyway
I haven't got sourcemore links but will look
DHgate has them also
Screenshot_2022-03-28-01-59-05-67_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.jpg
IMG20220328020153.jpg

Last edited:
I've been really happy with the carts that I've gotten from my caregiver. He presses bubble hash into rosin and fills the Ispire Ducore X carts. They mate up with a small mod that Ispire makes; the GRP 400. I love it... the battery lasts a long time, is discrete and small... But from what I hear the carts are a bitch to fill with rosin.

Here's their page of locations where you can buy them.
They look very similar to the gold ones I use but with adjustable flow
Yea feco is a bitch to fill the carts
Rosin would be even more annoying
I wouldn't try to use a cart for rosin myself, the quaser/Headbanger/yocan and similar are better for pen type rosin I find (if they were prefilled for me I'd use them lol)

I've looked at heated gun type needle fillers for oil that assist in filling on the gate
They are a couple hundred though so haven't bothered to buy one
They may be a less painful way to fill carts though I think and very useful for a regular feco maker

EDIT
I reread your original post @LesPlenty and realised you used hash rosin in yours not feco - this is why the ve10 is working and your oil is not as thick - it's rosin lol
No purging needed

Last edited:
Are you sure that you fully purged your oil?
No need to purge, it is just bubble hash that was pressed through a 25um bag...it has a thick oil consistency.
Thanks for the suggestion @momofthegoons, Sourcemore is supposed to be an agent but I cannot see them on their site, need to message them.

My Dablamp just got pushed further up the daily driver list as I broke my DNail SiC Halo...I should not have dropped it in the ultrasonic cleaner while it was still too hot after a torch clean, I thought I waited long enough but I was in a hurry to try my newly rewired coil heater...ffs :cry: :disgust:

No need to purge, it is just bubble hash that was pressed through a 25um bag...it has a thick oil consistency.
Thanks for the suggestion @momofthegoons, Sourcemore is supposed to be an agent but I cannot see them on their site, need to message them.

My Dablamp just got pushed further up the daily driver list as I broke my DNail SiC Halo...I should not have dropped it in the ultrasonic cleaner while it was still too hot after a torch clean, I thought I waited long enough but I was in a hurry to try my newly rewired coil heater...ffs :cry: :disgust:
I just edited my last comment as I had noticed you had made rosin not feco
It was so dark looking that I thought it was feco
It won't be the same consistency and won't vaporise the same as feco, even if it's thick it will melt quickly being rosin
This is why the ve10s are working still
More than purging (as I purged pretty well originally) I think it was when I started winterising that I needed more heat to vaporise the feco
I think taking the waxes and chlorophyll etc out makes the stickier oil
Before I winterised the ve10s worked well as per my very old posts

Sad news about the halo sic
Mine doesn't even make it to the us cleaner anymore - just 999 on the auber and it's done with a quick iso swab after
I'll be sure to be a bit more wary of the hot cold thing though
I've always used iso tips straight on it even at 999

Mine doesn't even make it to the us cleaner anymore - just 999 on the auber
Same here usually but my DNail heater that slowly died was not getting hot enough to burn it clean...my new mirror-polished SiC nimbus has a delivery time estimated up to 999 days, at least I have tracking info.:rofl:

I have noticed a few people mentioning/pushing the Apollo by Linx vape a bit lately...has anyone tried one?
It seems pretty expensive at around US$260, maybe why it has little love?

Same here usually but my DNail heater that slowly died was not getting hot enough to burn it clean...my new mirror-polished SiC nimbus has a delivery time estimated up to 999 days, at least I have tracking info.:rofl:

I have noticed a few people mentioning/pushing the Apollo by Linx vape a bit lately...has anyone tried one?
It seems pretty expensive at around US$260, maybe why it has little love?

The nimbus should be fun to use

The Apollo looks interesting
Would like better reviews on how well it works
@Tincandtoke just bought one, not sure if it has arrived yet though

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back