Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate (Rosin specific, no carts) Vape?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Puffco should have had Bluetooth on the Proxy for the Puffco Connect App that is not available for Aussie users (and many others no doubt). I was forced to use a 3rd party side loaded app to have access to my Puffco Peak Pro that 'broke' a few features when it tried to do a firmware update for the new 3d crap and disco lights, I now have 3 temp settings (at least I can pick the temps) and only have stealth mode as the lights just go crazy...still love it though!
Maybe a MKII or Proxy Pro will have app access, Puffco just getting the usual 'gotta be the first' crew to pay thru the nose and not care and the same will just buy the upgrade and still say it is cheap.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
$540aud delivered aus seller
My Peak Pro was AU$488 delivered from the US so the Carta2 is at a premium+ price, will be good to see some more reviews come out....all these choices...nice!

felvapes

I was on a portable dab rig video/review rabbit hole yesterday

There is enough different reports on the proxy that I will wait for more user (customers) reviews to see how good it functions before making any decisions
It does call to me in some ways though
Besides the overly high price

The peak pro and the Carta 2 are also something for me to watch and wait for some more user (customer not other) reviews and comparisons

I don't think they are priced well $350/$400 USD should be sub $300 at least
The proxy should be sub $200
The proxy has had some mega marketing put into it - paid promotions, high profile magazines - even forbes magazine ffs which has nothing to do with weed
So much business and flash and hype instead of letting the product sell itself and keep the price affordable

I am watching these dab rigs and will see what comes of them - atm they are what has my eye for trate land, but they need more user feedback and bug checking first to see if they are worthy of the hype
I wish more vapers would give performance/function reviews with less "opinion" or hype as they are trying to build a social media profile

In the meantime I'll stay on my pre order for the versa go and hope it is released before too long or I get vassed elsewhere and get a refund

Lots around to look at, like and choose from
I also am waiting for the Daab 2.0 or similar from another brand
The IH dabbing is pretty brilliant with a clean airpath and with slight improvement they could take over the e-rig market
Already priced competitively and some say it tastes better than the higher priced units

Been a few years coming but we are finally getting to a point where there are some proper and worthy dry herb and trate vapes that just work - easily and proper hits
The future looks promising for new comers to vaping

LesPlenty

Company Rep
A quick pic to show the different bowls sizes of a few popular rosin capable vapes, the bowl sizes (clockwise from top left)...DabLamp frosted quartz 13.85mmID, Qomo quartz 8.55mmID, DAAB quartz 9.18mmID, Peak Pro ceramic 14.52mmID, and the Sai Ti 10.12mmID.
1660280814600.jpg

Just over 2000 dabs on that white Puffco atty, not even used my SiC or quartz aftermarket on this unit.
I will say that being an Aussie user of the Peak Pro has its downsides...Puffco will not let us download the app so I was forced to download an APK side loader or some such pain in the ass so I could customize settings. My unit tried to do a firmware update but failed halfway (due to Australian server?) and the lights have flickered since and now seem to have shut down altogether, not even stealth mode any more as that did still work properly after the almost brick. Am now afraid to wipe the app off my phone to start again as who knows what the firmware update (even if it did it) would do. I do have the app on 2x phones that work the unit just fine but it does show another weakness of not having more controls on the device. If I was US based (or any country that Puffco allows) it would be an easy fix...might have to find some teenager to fix it for me, I just want to vape!

felvapes

A quick pic to show the different bowls sizes of a few popular rosin capable vapes, the bowl sizes (clockwise from top left)...DabLamp frosted quartz 13.85mmID, Qomo quartz 8.55mmID, DAAB quartz 9.18mmID, Peak Pro ceramic 14.52mmID, and the Sai Ti 10.12mmID.
View attachment 39046
Just over 2000 dabs on that white Puffco atty, not even used my SiC or quartz aftermarket on this unit.
I will say that being an Aussie user of the Peak Pro has its downsides...Puffco will not let us download the app so I was forced to download an APK side loader or some such pain in the ass so I could customize settings. My unit tried to do a firmware update but failed halfway (due to Australian server?) and the lights have flickered since and now seem to have shut down altogether, not even stealth mode any more as that did still work properly after the almost brick. Am now afraid to wipe the app off my phone to start again as who knows what the firmware update (even if it did it) would do. I do have the app on 2x phones that work the unit just fine but it does show another weakness of not having more controls on the device. If I was US based (or any country that Puffco allows) it would be an easy fix...might have to find some teenager to fix it for me, I just want to vape!
A VPN won't let you download the software as if you were in US?

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC