Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

Simple to use, 5 clicks to power on/of, 3 clicks to cycle temps, 3 to choose, low=green, medium=blue, high=red. Just screw in the dip or dab attachment you want to use, press and hold the button to fire the heater (2 or 3-second heat up) and away you go!
The only vape that is easier to operate is the terp pen but that does not taste as good as the Headbanger, my link seems to work for me?

@LesPlenty The links were not working so I contacted them through email. I was directed to a site where the price is $ 79.95, they offered a discount of 15% with the link provided in the email. I haven't decided on anything, looking for something to wet my feet with. Does this seem more complicated to use than other types of concentrate types? It looks fairly easy.
I have found the Headbanger a nice little unit
Quite tasty and the cups have portable potential
It hits hard
I find it easy to use
I just had to experiment with holding the button for a little before drawing to let the coil heat

Green has given nice hits through the straw
Blue also

I have only tried the cups on red
The cup tastes a little better than the straw
Slightly less dense clouds but not a huge difference
You can puff and leave it and puff again later with the cup too

Nice unit
Still experimenting
Very buzzed doing so

Flavourful for a portable at this price point

The only thing I'd like is if the cups were easier to swap out for public use
It's not a big issue but screwing in and out could be annoying if out and about

So far so good

The terp pen is easier but less tasty for sure (I also coughed up tiny black bits the next day using the terp pen, maybe slight combustion is the cause of it being less flavourful too)
Terp pen a bit smoother
HB a tiny bit coughier but much tastier
And maybe the HB hits harder

The link works for me too

I can view the pictures of them, but, clicking on the link, re-directs me. Not too big of a deal, haha, not much of a choice. Thanks, both of you. I will most likely take the plunge. I am always hesitant and read everything I can. This looked to be a taste, so to speak of what lurks in the dark. :homersimpson:

KandyPens have 35% off the Oura, use code SCARYSALE
Another good review,

I'm not sure that guy will survive
I thought the same thing.
Lmao..... did you guys ever see some of the vids with Enrico and the Subliminator? There was one where I thought he might by dying... :lol:

I like the idea of this... and would not mind owning one. It's the price that just turns me off. At $350 US it's a bit steep. They'll give you 20% off your order at Kandypens.com if you join their mailing list... but still.... that's still sort of expensive for what it is imo.

He seems like a lot of people reviewing on Youtube, they always run things at max temperature for making clouds. The price is too high for what it is IMO, that is why I do not own one.
I believe there will be a lot of price wars happening soon with all these similarly overpriced beefed up pens, 35% off already,
Kandypens® | HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM KANDYPENS | TAKE 35% OFF YOUR ORDER | USE CODE | SCARYSALE

Yes, many like lung busters. Nope.
I went to the dispensary here, piss poor choices for Flower in Fl. However, there are some nice choices for the syringe type distillates. Do these work for this type of concentrate vaporizer? Or do these work for the cartridge type pens? I am not clear on this. A lot of people like the cartridge pen vapes, they will work in a pinch.:ugh:
You would think that for the prices they charge, they would have a little pride in their flower, you know? Pitiful. This is why I am looking at options other than flower.
I was also told that the syringe oil could be put under your tongue, it's heavy-duty, waxy, stick to your teeth. That type of ingestion seems folly to me. I was told I could cook with it, too. I assume they know what they are talking about, but, after the under the tongue fiasco, I am questioning some of their guidance. I know that you guys and gals hold the key to knowledge, so pleasee help me. ( Must be Halloween, I thought of THE FLY ) Thanks all.

Yes, many like lung busters. Nope.
I went to the dispensary here, piss poor choices for Flower in Fl. However, there are some nice choices for the syringe type distillates. Do these work for this type of concentrate vaporizer? Or do these work for the cartridge type pens? I am not clear on this. A lot of people like the cartridge pen vapes, they will work in a pinch.:ugh:
You would think that for the prices they charge, they would have a little pride in their flower, you know? Pitiful. This is why I am looking at options other than flower.
I was also told that the syringe oil could be put under your tongue, it's heavy-duty, waxy, stick to your teeth. That type of ingestion seems folly to me. I was told I could cook with it, too. I assume they know what they are talking about, but, after the under the tongue fiasco, I am questioning some of their guidance. I know that you guys and gals hold the key to knowledge, so pleasee help me. ( Must be Halloween, I thought of THE FLY ) Thanks all.

I'm unfamiliar with syringe oils other than RSO. RSO oil works in most vapes, but is pretty much tasteless.

I'm also unfamiliar with FL rules. Do you have a caregiver system? Or just dispensaries?

Where I live there are 2 dispensaries within 50 miles. They have few products, and what they do have is over priced. So most people either grow their own, find a caregiver grower, or use black market products.

We have one road, either south or north. It's 50 miles to the dispensary, north or south. So, I know.
There are no caregivers, just a Doc, who prescribes, and the dispensary. So, I asked my questions, according to the guy, I smoke, or eat it. But, " the dosing chart" says topically, or sublingually. I did drop a lil' bit in some cannabis, to vape in a VC. It seems to work, but, that may have been the cannabis. I will probably buy some potable oil vaporizer to get a feel, I just want to put the correct oil in it. I have 2 (loose oil ) choices on the product dosing guide: Truclear Concentrate Syringe 850MG or Oral Syringe 200MG. I bought the first one, the concentrate. I have simple problems, but, no guidance where I live, so I ask the Asylum...

We have one road, either south or north. It's 50 miles to the dispensary, north or south. So, I know.
There are no caregivers, just a Doc, who prescribes, and the dispensary. So, I asked my questions, according to the guy, I smoke, or eat it. But, " the dosing chart" says topically, or sublingually. I did drop a lil' bit in some cannabis, to vape in a VC. It seems to work, but, that may have been the cannabis. I will probably buy some potable oil vaporizer to get a feel, I just want to put the correct oil in it. I have 2 (loose oil ) choices on the product dosing guide: Truclear Concentrate Syringe 850MG or Oral Syringe 200MG. I bought the first one, the concentrate. I have simple problems, but, no guidance where I live, so I ask the Asylum...

It sounds like you bought the right oil to vape. I wish I knew more about it though. It doesn't sound like the bud tenders we're helpful.

For vaping, since you have a vapcap, perhaps you could get a concentrate coil for it to try. It's fairly inexpensive.

Thanks @Shredder , I am going to roll it in cannabis, like yesterday. It is sticky and messy, I need to get the correct tools. I only have a metal cuticle pusher-backer and a dental pick. Some of those tools are costly, I was surprised. Only one way to learn. One thing is for certain, I spent the day reading and looking at all kinds of articles, it was very enjoyable. I will probably end up getting the concentrate coil from DV. I did see one guy spiral the oil around a joint, and add kief to the sticky parts. I'm pretty funny about smoking, I don't want to, at all.

If the oil you have has been decarbed you can put under tongue
Vaping will give you a more reliable hit or dose though

Dv will work, although if the oil is too thin it may be a bit annoying

Cotton or hemp fibre in most vapes will work work or a drop of the oil straight on top of some weed in a vape

The Headbanger will work for.oil or wax or rosin

Most concentrate vapes should work with what you have bought I would think

Everyone here will help as much as possible with the information given

I placed an order for the Headbanger, so that is on its way. I attempted to order from Puff it up, a Dyna-coil, but, had issues because I forgot my password. I

recovered/replaced the previous one, but the link they sent had expired 24 hours previously. I don't know why. They have a sale going on, so they could be swamped. I

am too frustrated to attempt any more. Tomorrow is a new day. I spent all day reading and feel much better about things as I have a clearer idea of what is what.

Hopefully, Puff it up, will still have the items I want. Now, to enjoy the rest of my evening. Mom, Shredder, and Felvapes many thanks. I hate being confused, as you can
tell.

Also @Whisper, @Madri-Gal says the following is great for oils,
The Hermes,

I have, and love, the Linx Hermes3 by @Linx Vapor but can't see it taking rosin. Unless I'm missing something ( entirely possible), it needs something more viscous. It's perfect for oils, but as not all oils are perfect I hesitate to say everyone should use oils until everyone can get harmless oil. It is a great pen. It's tiny, mighty, and packs a wallop. The cartridges is refillable, which keeps more cartridges out of the landfill. It's easy to refill with oils, and it couldn't be cuter. The case is smaller than my wallet. @Madri-Guy and I have taken it to the beach a few times, and it's perfect to toss in a bag and go. Flower can be tricky to load when it's windy, so the Hermes3 has ease of use going for it, and I didn't get sand in my vape for a change. I'd love if it took rosin, but it would have to be so liquid you couldn't get it off of the parchment IMO.
1572655914513.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back