Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

I've been loving the Headbanger recently
I was using it more with the straw on green or blue I got good taste and cloud,/hit
Thought it was convenient to just dip in a rosin glob and move on
Also found you could puff away after for a bit too Esp if turned on red

But it did start to clog quicker and need a thorough clean in iso and us cleaner
Then a water us cleaner

I tried the caps properly today and am a bit of a convert

I packed three caps, one a quarter full
One a third full and one half full

All worked on blue for great flavour and clouds
When finish or thins hit on red to finish the bowl

After two sesh on a cap I wash it

The half full is the best one
No spill or loss as I was concerned
Big clouds on blue

I found bigger hits than on straw and great to pick up and draw then come back as you wish and have more hits
Very buzzed and efficient, tasty clouds

I remove and screw a new cap in easy enough
No clogging as cap sits above air path
Multiple hits and better use of battery to achieve such

I likey
Pill box on the way for cap storage

A half packed cap of rosin lasts a long time though and hits well
Also has a very small footprint with out the straw or bottom part as it's not needed using caps
20191102_235449.jpg

I got a motar and quarta and crystal
I am not impressed with them at all and will gift them on to someone in need
The Pico 75 works the ikonn 220 is doa and says atomiser low
I have emailed fasttech for a refund on the ikonn instead of a replacement as I am not a fan of the attachments

Headbanger beats them all and the terp pen for flavour, hits and clouds plus clean up and multi hits Esp portability

A Hermes for oil and feco would be great though as these caps would leak feco I think

Last edited:
Sounds great, the atty and mod setup feels outdated compared, even the Boundless Terp Pen could learn a thing or 2 from the Headbanger...quartz?
I would like to see a picture of your optimum filled Dab Tip, also what pillbox did you go for, I could not decide and gave up after I started to look at titanium stacked storage, too dear for what I need.

Sounds great, the atty and mod setup feels outdated compared, even the Boundless Terp Pen could learn a thing or 2 from the Headbanger...quartz?
I would like to see a picture of your optimum filled Dab Tip, also what pillbox did you go for, I could not decide and gave up after I started to look at titanium stacked storage, too dear for what I need.
Do you mean a pic of the cap filled?
So far I have done a half full cap
I have found the more the better
Not sure how much I could get before spilling or wastage
The best cap had a bit more than this at full halfway
I think could push a bit more then that but as I said yet to see how far before waste
I push down the sides with a silicone tip dab tool so covers ceramic heater
20191103_003404.jpg
20191103_003450.jpg

I think it was.just the white rectangle pillbox
I looked like you at heaps and got over it and gave up too ....lol
Then I remembered I needed one so just got the first and cheapest on the list
$1something and slim Line

Last edited:
Exactly the pic I was after, I wonder how a little bit of oil would go on the sides like that but not on top?

The F2 WPA fits nicely with some thin silicone tubing for recliner dabs!

You are right, more is better with the cups but the dip tip is good for dabs like this,
IMG_20191103_012130.jpg

You can the vapor coming in whatever color temp you are on, brilliant.

edit, I tried the cup instead of the dip tip in that position but it did not work.

There are companies in the US who will export for you. It may be worth considering if the companies shipping charges are too high and most of your desired products are in the US.

No idea what their charges are but might pay for itself in one shot when companies are charging so much for international shipping. Light weight small boxes from US to AUS shouldn't cost more than around $20-25 USD for USPS International First Class, and it should usually reach you in a 7-14 days, not bad really considering USPS Priority International is going to be 3x the cost and take about a week less.

The F2 WPA fits nicely with some thin silicone tubing for recliner dabs!

You are right, more is better with the cups but the dip tip is good for dabs like this,
View attachment 14366
You can the vapor coming in whatever color temp you are on, brilliant.

edit, I tried the cup instead of the dip tip in that position but it did not work.
Nice idea, good to know it works if needed
But if I'm attached to my bong I will halo or quartz dish
Also I find the straw clogs too quickly as is
This would clog quicker I'd think as it has gravity to help the rosin go up the tube - or it will run out the airpath and dirty the screw in bit of the banger where cups go
I had to clean that once already and it's a pia

I like the banger for walking around or on the lounge or out and about
Cups would be upside down like that so may run away from the heater thus not working as you described

I get good vapour on green or blue already
Blue seems to be the sweet spot though and I finish a sesh on red

HB is a nice and cheap little unit and I'm rather impressed

EDIT
Today's cup test
Quite full, will see how this goes as a sesh or if it will be too much and spill or waste
20191103_132624.jpg
20191103_132518.jpg
20191103_132446.jpg

Last edited:
I broke one of my quartz container cups today, I had just filled it with 0.25g(approx) and noticed I had rubbed a bit where the silicon cap goes. I went to put it in my banger to heat a little and dropped it in the last couple of mm. When I pulled it out oil was dripping everywhere so I scraped what I could, upped the temp and proceeded to dab the broken cup,

IMG_20191103_175216.jpg

Took some getting through!

I broke one of my quartz container cups today, I had just filled it with 0.25g(approx) and noticed I had rubbed a bit where the silicon cap goes. I went to put it in my banger to heat a little and dropped it in the last couple of mm. When I pulled it out oil was dripping everywhere so I scraped what I could, upped the temp and proceeded to dab the broken cup,

View attachment 14390

Took some getting through!
Nice hit
Dosey afternoon haha

I haven't used my containers yet
Cups are getting good use though
I have been hitting on green today for nice big cool hits and clouds
Then when thins I finish on red

The full cap above worked well, maybe a tiny bit less is optimum
Just have to draw slow and let it heat till get the rosin melted and airpath clear
Mega buzzy hits

DIY Airistech HeadBanger Dab Coil Holder made from the Longmada Crystal Packaging,

IMG_20191106_220956.jpg

Will do until @felvapes checks out the pillbox.

AliExpress airistech store has the sale on Headbangers today $57-67 AUD
Cheap for a decent unit

Starts in 8 hours

How does the terp pen compare to the Headbanger dip tip in terms of amount of conc needed?

I would like to get the better tasting hits, but other nectar collector types I've seen suck up a lot of rosin. Even with loading the terp pen every or every other hit, it is still a rosin miser.

I do see the fritted quartz atty getting popular. I bet we will soon see other brands and vapes with it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back