Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have started to delve into the world of portable concentrate rosin vapes thank to pressing my own product.

It seems there are quite a few different offerings on the market to choose from nowadays so I thought it would be good to hear what people are using.

I currently use a Sai on a box mod and a Boundless Terp Pen that is getting better with use. I also have a Longmada Quarta, Motar and Crystal underway to try.

Last edited:
I tripped over the Huni Badger recently, and have been meaning to check with the Asylumites to see what they think. It looks interesting... https://www.hunibadger.com/SHOP/Huni-Badger-Vertical-Vaporizer-Kit-Black

Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4VUWVbY0wCo
Reminds me of a bulkier version of the Linx Ares or the OG Honeystraw. There are a few others out there... I'm not sure if the battery used in those is different but they sure are a hell of a lot smaller.

I am waiting for some atomizers from fasttech. I am hopeful they will be good for rosin.

Longmada crystal wax oil atomizer

Longmada quarta wax oil atomizer

Both are highly affordable and worth the gamble but I will report back on the results. I will be comparing to my longmada motar which has been my faithful portable rosin vape so far.

Just a couple years ago I was squishing rosin with a hair straightener and using either hemp fiber or cotton to hold the rosin for vaping in my ssv, or underdog. And the many crappy pens that I kept complaining about, but kept buying.

I'm thinking everything I have now will seem antique in a year or 2.

I'm currently still in love with my sic halo, sitting on a large pipe always ready for desktop duty for dabs on any day ending with a Y, and my saionara for a portable.

Found the following that looks interesting,

Just need to find a seller that will send less than 10!
Oz link, but for AU$120,
1569168988259.png

For absolute convenience and quick hits I use the Terp Pen. For better flavor I use the Divine Tribe v4 Crucible. One of these days I’ll get a proper dab rig for at home.

For absolute convenience and quick hits I use the Terp Pen
I am finding the same, even with my Halo only a couple steps away, I think it has to do with it feeling like a small cigar just feels more natural.
I am finding the flavor stays if you keep the coils loaded, try not to draw it until spent.
The headbanger looks pretty convenient having the ability to work 2 ways and carry concentrates onboard (also having quartz and ceramic coils for the dipper is nice)
Same as this but in a pen shape (with 3 heat settings),
1569207261196.png

Just need to find a cheap post, single purchase option for Oz, I am really liking the pen dab type experience.

Last edited:
Ok, found a good deal for non US and US customers for The Headbanger,

And spares are cheap,

So a vape and spares for under AU$100, sounds good to me..maybe in a week or 2 so nobody will notice another vape purchase!

Edit, the link for the Vapmod Stoner X is from China, they have PayPal and use Coupon Code SF12 at checkout for 12% off, I just ordered one for AU$46 delivered, we will see what the quartz tip is like compared to the Boundless ceramic job,

Last edited:
I think my Aliexpress account will get used soon, this review of the Headbanger shows rosin being used with the fritted quartz(no exposed wires, bad apparently).
Both the nectar collector and normal insert style are this porous\fritted quartz,

So I just *now* ordered the new Linx Hermes pen. It comes with a small and a large reservoir, so I ordered an extra large one as it's apparently easier to load rosin into. And thanks to Linx for the 10% code on an already cost effective device. I can't provide a real review as yet, but I'm looking forward to testing it out. Along with a couple of cheapie Dab Straw units that are on their way via the miracle of modern mail...

So I just *now* ordered the new Linx Hermes pen. It comes with a small and a large reservoir, so I ordered an extra large one as it's apparently easier to load rosin into.
so this will handle straight rosin with no thinners? interested to hear what you think

So I just *now* ordered the new Linx Hermes pen. It comes with a small and a large reservoir, so I ordered an extra large one as it's apparently easier to load rosin into. And thanks to Linx for the 10% code on an already cost effective device. I can't provide a real review as yet, but I'm looking forward to testing it out. Along with a couple of cheapie Dab Straw units that are on their way via the miracle of modern mail...

This looks interesting
Ill be keen to hear the feedback and how much can be loaded and then the hit and come back capabilities

I'm wondering if there's a need to winterize rosin before loading into a cart?
I watched a few reviews and all were using oil of some description, I look forward to seeing your trials with it, it is a nice looking unit and Linx make some nice premium looking gear.

@warren0728 the promo info says it's capable of rosin. At the price point I'm looking forward to trying it out. Linx makes decent products.

Now, having said that, I'm wondering if there's a need to winterize rosin before loading into a cart?
i would love to find a portable device for straight rosin ... not sure on the winterizing ... keeping an eye on this one!

A number of months ago I was able to test a Source Turbo. I've been following the device. It's uses vacuum and temperature to reclaim ET quite effectively. It takes 3 to 6 hours to run 500 ml, with a 90%ish return rate, making winterizing fairly straightforward. I've been looking at them for awhile now. I'm still on the fence, awaiting a sale :)

Here's a video -

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back