Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

Performance-enhancing drugs...makes you feel better whatever the endeavor!
Have found an Ozzie seller of the Oura, AU$499 minus 5% delivered, so same cost as buying from Kandypens with the 20% discount once freight is added,
https://mynextvape.com.au/product/kandypens-oura-vaporizer/
One problem, they also sell the Switch for only AU$50 more than the Oura, surely a price war has to start between them all soon!
I have some friend’s who surf a place called: SNAPPER ROCK!
We called it KIRRA back in time on the PALE BLUE DOT we all live on!

My mod 8 watt’s saved me last night.
All form’s of CANNABIS are so decent medically writing?
I was at 100 watt’s before?

One of my son’s is at a well known surf spot called: PIPELINE!
It is crowded these daze, however not for da time I lived near.

Sport’s and CANNABIS kine go together?
GOLF & CANNABIS = CIVILIZED GAME!

Got my Longmada Motar today!
Got mine from DHGate before finding the following cheap link,
View attachment 13317
Mine has a small bump in the middle of the base of the quartz cup,
View attachment 13319
Apparently, they used to be flat, it is a good spot to melt the rosin off the dabber whatever the reason is.
I am running in wattage mode at 25w (the box recommends 30 to 45w), I tried at 30w and it was almost scorching my small loads.
I like how it glows (S/S wires embedded in the base of the quartz cup) as it makes it easy to keep track of hitting the time out of 10 seconds both my Pico's have.
The taste is quite a bit smoother straight out of the box for me than the Sai, quartz and glass I suppose. The weird-looking crack pipe will not win any stealth awards though but works really well, especially the carb hole...nice!
I am now trialing just adding larger amounts to the cup without completely using up the previous oil to see how many hits I can get without adding, overflowing, or tasting like shit!
Adding to the load,
View attachment 13318
Mixing in some blonde rosin with darker already in the cup.
I have a Motar also that I use in the mix,have you ever had the buckets get loose from the base. Its like the heat melts the adhesive between the bucket and it's threaded base . otherwise it's a great a super affordable little pricey, just hope the glue isn't a problem....it only happened on a few of them .also if you have one that stops working they are super easy to fix.

The Motar and Terp pen are my favorites right now, my replacement Motar from Fasttech (Slowtech) still has not shipped, soon I hope.

What atomizer(vape) are you running at 8 watts there on your mod @ataxian?

The Motar and Terp pen are my favorites right now, my replacement Motar from Fasttech (Slowtech) still has not shipped, soon I hope.
If you need replacement parts for the Motar you can use aroma
Check out https://www.aromavapes.com/Longmada-Motar-Coilless_p_867.html
They are here in the states on the east coast and I get my orders within 3 days.

What atomizer(vape) are you running at 8 watts there on your mod @ataxian?
I have been using this cartridge of DUTCH TREAT & GDP ROSIN!
My MOD at 8 watts work’s for both of them?
So cheap it’s scary?
My pen has no control on it so a MOD with control’s is my preferred rig?
I have a 1/2 gram of SHATTER to use up?
When I SWITCHED TO ROSIN I got hooked in a CIVILIZED way!
I use a GOON with homemade wick’s & Clapton or tank coil’s.
With my 100 WATT MOD it look’s like it came out of a STARWAR’S flim (storm trooper look ?
Sometimes I use a QUART’S NAIL with my EVO.
I have not tried CONCENTRATE’S with the PLENTY however I use it for MEDICAL COLA’S & love it for Flavor if you like?
Organic cotton for wick’s.

Last edited:
If you need replacement parts for the Motar you can use aroma

Check out https://www.aromavapes.com/Longmada-Motar-Coilless_p_867.html
They are here in the states on the east coast and I get my orders within 3 days.

They say nothing about international shipping on the site so fine for US, fuck the rest! (I am sick of registering on websites just to find out freight is usually more than the item I am looking at, usually US$20 and up for tiny stuff is ridiculous)

They are also more expensive for the Motar (but do offer an almost vertical straw mouthpiece option) and no PayPal, what they do have though is the Headbanger Vape cheapish, (not the easiest bape to find),

So that is good, for most on here, I will keep my eye out for an international cheap link!

Last edited:
They say nothing about international shipping on the site so fine for US, fuck the rest! (I am sick of registering on websites just to find out freight is usually more than the item I am looking at, usually US$20 and up for tiny stuff is ridiculous)

They are also more expensive for the Motar (but do offer an almost vertical straw mouthpiece option) and no PayPal, what they do have though is the Headbanger Vape cheapish, (not the easiest bape to find),
So that is good, for most on here, I will keep my eye out for an international cheap link!
You win!

So I have just found out the Switch does work well with the dynavap series of vapes, just don't use the Switch bucket in the device and the vapcap can click in as little as 4 to 5 seconds, but here is the thing, the power is adjustable, so you should be able to dial in the perfect heat you desire.
Hmm...

So I have just found out the Switch does work well with the dynavap series of vapes, just don't use the Switch bucket in the device and the vapcap can click in as little as 4 to 5 seconds, but here is the thing, the power is adjustable, so you should be able to dial in the perfect heat you desire.
Hmm...
I just had a rip of GDP!
My brain is on the floor!
At least I know where it is?

8 watt’s is all it took?
I must be a light weight!
GDP ROSIN is not bad really?
Out door COLAS however = DECADENT

Colas vaped though a water pipe $28.00 delivered?
ROSIN cheaper than potato +chip’s?
CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR

Last edited:
Found a cheap source for both US and international buyers for The Headbanger,
1570946625397.png

There is a kit (Bundle 5) that gives 5x spare cups(could be preloaded), 5x spare dip tips, spare bubbler and extra concentrate containers for AU$91 delivered (bloody GST), or just under US$60 for you US buyers.

Found a cheap source for both US and international buyers for The Headbanger,
View attachment 13729
There is a kit (Bundle 5) that gives 5x spare cups(could be preloaded), 5x spare dip tips, spare bubbler and extra concentrate containers for AU$91 delivered (bloody GST), or just under US$60 for you US buyers.
Okay
Now you have my interest
If I can have 5 preloaded cups/caps - then this is now a feasible portable for a day or night out and about

Don't forget the Quartz cup in the magnetic end for the dip straw and both coils are the new fritted quartz, I am about to pull the trigger myself at that price.
You could have 6 preloaded as the unit already has 1!

Yea I did the same
I'm hoping this works well
It appears to be just what I've been wanting for outings
Preloaded caps like a mighty or edge

I could take this plus 6 caps and an edge with 8 caps of weed and I'm good for a day or night in public

Fingers crossed I'm set for a while now

I was thinking about stealth and will probably get the rainbow, hehe.
I am waiting for a friend to decide on 12lpm or 18lpm Gas Hot Water system for their off grid cottage that I will purchase from Alibaba and will add the headbanger to the order, might find a better discount code...may as well save a dollar where I can.
Nice to know there are plenty of spares available cheap for it too.

I was thinking about stealth and will probably get the rainbow, hehe.
I am waiting for a friend to decide on 12lpm or 18lpm Gas Hot Water system for their off grid cottage that I will purchase from Alibaba and will add the headbanger to the order, might find a better discount code...may as well save a dollar where I can.
Nice to know there are plenty of spares available cheap for it too.
Lol
I nearly got the rainbow...hahaa
Look like a young ecig user...lol
But went boring black
I got 3$ coupon and got a flat dab tool for 3.50 too

I got 3$ coupon and got a flat dab tool for 3.50 too

One can never have too many dab tools or carb caps, which tool did you get?
Also, what do you enter as the search, dab tool, collection tool, chisel collection set etc?

One can never have too many dab tools or carb caps, which tool did you get?
Also, what do you enter as the search, dab tool, collection tool, chisel collection set etc?
I just put dab tool in and kept scrolling till I found a wide flat one

This is the one I got

Here's a cheap buy if you want bulk dab tools to resell at ridiculous upmarket prices
Lol

That 50 pack is not as silly as you think, dab tools are like lighters, they seem to grow legs and disappear at parties!
Here is a computer link,
Same as the Fasttech job I have on order,

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back