Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

So those wondering about the Hermes - it's been getting a lot of use from old distillate carts I've been meaning to clean up, but the rosin I have at present is all quite shatter-like.

Just ordered a couple more Saionara donut coils, as well as a Top Air Flow cap, so will be popping Sai back onto the Aspire battery pack in a few days. This time I'll be a bit more cautious with settings...

I just realised it was AliExpress too

That Headbanger I bought may not be legit
Don't know if safe or not

You can get a "mighty" on there for $50-$200

A Headbanger from airis is the price of the one I bought but in USD

The page says official store of airistech but it is AliExpress.....

Airistech is a Chinese manufacturer that sells on many different platforms, Aliexpress being one of them, bit like Longmada gear. You will be fine, I just ordered the same!
That cheap knockoff Mighty has been handy for people with busted up plastic bodies on original units. S&B will not sell just the body so people get this and swap the internals for a great fix!
I just got my Longmada Quarta in the mail (I ordered it before the Crystal and was posted 5 days before it?) It is OK but the bowl is a pain to swab due to the large bulbous coil in the middle of the cup. I do not think it will get used much due to the hard cleaning.
At least it was under 10 bucks, might gift it to someone I don't like...hehe

Those starting guide chars are really helpful, another chart towards the bottom,

My Aisistech Headbanger showed up today, only had a short run with it with the bubbler pretty well dry (it does not hold much and I drank most of it I think?)
Any way the straw setup is great for big tasty clouds on the blue setting.
The bucket was better in the red temp for me, still tasty but much smaller dab and cloud size.
The dip tip could be a real dozer if one were to try!

IMG_20191024_140606.jpg

Lots of testing to come.

Those starting guide chars are really helpful, another chart towards the bottom,

My Aisistech Headbanger showed up today, only had a short run with it with the bubbler pretty well dry (it does not hold much and I drank most of it I think?)
Any way the straw setup is great for big tasty clouds on the blue setting.
The bucket was better in the red temp for me, still tasty but much smaller dab and cloud size.
The dip tip could be a real dozer if one were to try!

View attachment 14003

Lots of testing to come.
Mine hasn't arrived
I ordered day before you I think...
I will have to get onto them if not here tomorrow

Must have come via Antarctica!

Found a cheap source for both US and international buyers for The Headbanger,
View attachment 13729
There is a kit (Bundle 5) that gives 5x spare cups(could be preloaded), 5x spare dip tips, spare bubbler and extra concentrate containers for AU$91 delivered (bloody GST), or just under US$60 for you US buyers.
I’m going to try that!
GPD is all I have left?
At least It’s decent!

I’m envious of where you live.

I have to let all know the Headbanger kit (Bundle 5) does not have the 5 spare dip tips, that is Bundle 4, I misunderstood the listing somewhat.
Spares are cheap though,

Found a cork to hold my Headbanger cups while loading with dab stick oil,

IMG_20191025_154618.jpg

The straw is quite tasty, right from the start.

Need to find something as a cup caddie...
as a starting point,

This one even has water for the bubbler,

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, 6 total, tiny little cups with a fritted quartz block in it that seems to soak up rosin.

I ordered some extra dip coils (AU$17 delivered for 5) as it seems to shine that way for me (the 3 quartz cup containers will hold a bit).

Check this out

20190709_093249.jpg

I think I will be getting one of these when they're back in stock.

On the bottom of the quartz cup, is that a well? Or just an alignment knob?

My problem with the quartz bucket on my sai was concentrate staying in the bucket. It had a tendency to overflow into the heater.

It'll be interesting to hear your reviews.

There a new version of the Quartz Quest with rods going through the base of a quartz cup?
Still being tested apparently, available soon,

1572252262399.png

For some reason, when I click on the Headbanger on the Aliexpress website, it says that the page can not be displayed.
The one above just worked for me.

I just received my 2x18650 Eleaf ikon 220w mod and it is soo much easier to handle being just a bit bigger in physical size to the Picos.

The best feature (apart from run times) is the fire button, the whole black left side is the fire button.

IMG_20191028_180236.jpg

I have the Crystal installed on it with a heat sink, the only heat problems now is the mouthpiece after repeated use.

My Headbanger arrived today
Clean parts in water in the us cleaner and wait to dry while I did my latest squish and put on charge

It came with a spare base and two extra glass containers for rosin
It had a spare bubbler in a box as well as the one that it comes with
Has the 5 extra cups

I've only had one go at it with the straw
A few hits with the straw - took a sec to get the method down as is slightly different timing etc to the terp pen
Once honed in - tasty af in comparison to the terp pen, not quite a halo, but tbh for a portable and next to the terp pen it isn't too far away
And it hit me like a ton of bricks off only a small amount of rosin
I think it hits harder and tastes better than the terp pen, but took longer to work out how to get the same clouds

Only one sesh in as I said but so far super impressed and happy (very stoned)
With the glass container in the base you could carry quite a lot of rosin

Next I will try the cup and see how that goes, if I like the function of cups it will be a great out and about in public trate vape pending battery life

I used on red setting only so far
I tried water in the bubbler/mp but as @LesPlenty mentioned you get a sip of water so I just emptied and use dry

20191029_140458.jpg

@LesPlenty The links were not working so I contacted them through email. I was directed to a site where the price is $ 79.95, they offered a discount of 15% with the link provided in the email. I haven't decided on anything, looking for something to wet my feet with. Does this seem more complicated to use than other types of concentrate types? It looks fairly easy.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back