Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

@LesPlenty It shows up on my page. But, at the top of the page it says that the page can not be found. You can see all of the items listed, but it's a dead link for me. I am

going to get on it today, maybe I can find the attachments if I list things differently, Idk. With my 1rst HB purchased, I bought off of a site that was more costly, but,

digging around, I got my 2nd one cheaper.

One nice aspect of learning this vape, it taught me about 2 different ways to medicate. Dip or drop.:naughty2:

Anyone used these guys, Headbanger for US$22,
I have not heard of them before.

Edit, $6 post to Oz so US$28(AU$42) all up...just paid with Paypal so covered if dodgy!

2x edit, only black is available at this site.

Last edited:
Anyone used these guys, Headbanger for US$22,
I have not heard of them before.

Edit, $6 post to Oz so US$28(AU$42) all up...just paid with Paypal so covered if dodgy!

2x edit, only black is available at this site.

I ordered two.

Shipped from Hong Kong? May take a while. Maybe I'll be over my illness by then. :idon'tknow:

Being sick sucks, oh well @Shredder the delivery time will hopefully give you time to get better. Coming from HK I hope it gets through the riots!

@Shredder I am so happy for you! I think having two of these is a good fit. I ordered another, it came today. I got a new rainbow runner, pretty thing. Have the

Headbangers been released long or are they new? This is my first vaporizer that doesn't vape flower, and I really like it. I guess the newness will wear off, and it will be

the same old thing soon enough. Right now, I am glowing in the aftermath of new and shiny.

@Shredder I am so happy for you! I think having two of these is a good fit. I ordered another, it came today. I got a new rainbow runner, pretty thing. Have the

Headbangers been released long or are they new? This is my first vaporizer that doesn't vape flower, and I really like it. I guess the newness will wear off, and it will be

the same old thing soon enough. Right now, I am glowing in the aftermath of new and shiny.

I ordered two but one for a friend. ($54 with shipping for 2, hella deal) Im more curious than anything. I compare portable concentrate vapes to my dnail sic halo and they're usually lacking, but I keep hoping. They are improving fairly fast though.

Im not sure how long they've been out. @LesPlenty would probably know.

Well, my rainbow Headbanger doesn't take a charge. I plugged her in and gave it some time, and looked to see if the red charging light was on. No? Cool, she's charged.

Nothing, nothing at all. I tried another outlet, and the red charging light came on, temporarily. My husband tried, too. So, now I get to go through that rigamarole. Before I

begin that process, any tips from the pros? I so love that pretty lil' Headbanger. lol

Well, my rainbow Headbanger doesn't take a charge. I plugged her in and gave it some time, and looked to see if the red charging light was on. No? Cool, she's charged.

Nothing, nothing at all. I tried another outlet, and the red charging light came on, temporarily. My husband tried, too. So, now I get to go through that rigamarole. Before I

begin that process, any tips from the pros? I so love that pretty lil' Headbanger. lol
Mine both work fine
I could only suggest a different phone charger and socket
If no luck it will have to be the ole warranty claim

Airistech store from AliExpress have been helpful in replacing a broken bubbler
Hopefully your seller will be as easy to deal with

I like my rainbow banger too

@Whisper you did do the 5 quick clicks to put the unit into standby mode or off?

Last edited:
I have never used that function

The 5 clicks to turn the HB completely off is to stop accidental firing of the atty while the Headbanger rock and rolls around in your handbag...it is a pain when you forget and are trying to show someone how simple the device is with one button...
The hint it was not broken was the charge light coming on momentarily when you plugged it into another charging cable.
I am glad it is all fixed as I worry a bit about dead units and problems as I have been advising people to get one.

I have now finished 2x quartz jars through 1 dip tip and the quartz only looks loaded, I have only been using the low power setting and only using light color low temp\pressure extracted rosin and I have not cleaned it at all. No loss of flavor or charring goes to show that not toking on it until there is no vapor might be a good way to preserve the dip coil as you cannot use a mod to burn it off.

IMG_20191211_144927.jpg

I use the lower heat ( green ) also. I don't really need much more, it melts nicely and isn't harsh. One of you guys had the idea, about heating the tip and then adding the

concentrate. It works nicely that way, it melts in, not a blob sitting there. I just add a ring of medicine, around the hole of the tip. After having it plug up, I try not to glob

on the hole of the applicator. So far, it's been working well that way. I have only used the cup once or twice. I am at home, so I can use the Ditanium, if I want more. I

really like using the concentrates, and use the oil syringe for sleepy time. I don't want to get in the habit of using concentrates all day, as I can see I would enjoy that

immensely.

It's a great vaporizer, and if you share it with a friend, they will most likely get one. I have never been a fan of portables ( lame ) but this one, I like.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back