Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

What a fucking joke...glorified wax pen made in Chiba for US$333 and spare atty...US$50!,

Here is a new interesting looking device, IH...
1611413209213.png

DABLAMP – dablamp
Still only pre order by the looks.

I didn't read all 17 pages, in fact, I only (kinda) read this one... but right now my only decent "portable" dab device is either a mini bubbler, banger and torch or a "dynacoil" that I don't even own (?) or, of course, 2 hot knives (which I've never even actually done... hash under glass? sure)... I'm looking at you SourceVapes Orb 4, MV1, Yocan Evolve Plus.... never had any atomizer, mod-driven or otherwise, provide anything even remotely close, let alone vapes that are widely considered to be flower devices with concentrates merely being only an afterthought.... too many of these look like this to list, expensive, highly regarded ones, too...

Last edited:
mini bubbler, banger and torch
The Rio is the closest to being a proper dab and being semi-portable (a bit big for a jacket pocket though!)

The Rio looks good
My Carta is a nice little beast
The Headbanger that is in this thread has been a winner for a few of us members for a pocket device
The quaser was pretty good too

The new one @LesPlenty shared looks pretty cool

Last edited:
Not seen much said about these, just got another promo code,
Save 35% On the Source Versa Wave 5 Pre Order

USE CODE: WAVE5

SAVE 35% AND FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100​

Code...Take40 (Honey coupon finder) makes it US$120 but it is a pre order and US$95 for shipping to Oz...free post to USA.

Last edited:
Aren't you closer to China than USA?
Mainly because they are easier to understand! :whipit:
These are designed by Randall? The maker of the Carta that got shafted by the factory that started selling directly to suppliers instead of through him...I doubt he will get caught again so all sales will be USA based...I am guessing because he mainly hangs out on Reddit...fuck that shit.

These were listed at US$219, now changed to US$259 while still in pre-order, Fuck em!
(I posted the same on FC but my post was deleted, reason...unnecessary WTF)

I still like my Sai/Sequoia on the VooPoo Drag 2.

I bought the Dr. Dabber Boost Evo and I like it as well. I’m waiting for the new glass attachments / bubbler to be released. Hopefully it will be much larger than the piece it comes with. It’s described as portable and it is small but to me it seems like a portable for home usage.

Not seen much said about these, just got another promo code,
Save 35% On the Source Versa Wave 5 Pre Order

USE CODE: WAVE5

SAVE 35% AND FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100​

Code...Take40 (Honey coupon finder) makes it US$120 but it is a pre order and US$95 for shipping to Oz...free post to USA.
Does it taste CIVILIZED?
? R colas accepted where you R?
Maybe it’s a 70’s gerrymandering issue?
Look’s like it will satisfy a CANNABIS enthusiast!

Last edited:
As an update I’ve reverted back to my Sai/Sequoia. I’ve been using it with the triple titanium quartz coil and the vapor is smoother and the clouds are bigger than the Boost Evo. I dropped my Sai Poseidon and I’m not even using it. I’ll use the quartz bucket with the Sai for a real comparison with the Boost Evo and report back soon.

A new semi-portable (2x18650 batteries) IH dab device (may fit a dynavap?),
1616747089210.png

View attachment 25847
Not sure about this... looks like nothing more than an electric torch... and NOT a fan at all of the vaporpath going under the cup... but who know, maybe it works fine...?

But possibly being used for a DV is a whole other consideration...

Last edited:
View attachment 25847
No price point on it; from what I can see. Of course... I haven't had coffee yet lol..

The site linked is wholesale so I followed the link to their retailer. I don't see it showing in stock yet.

A quick Google search changes the search to 'inspire'.... which will get you a sleek new vibrator. :lol:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back