Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

Looks pretty good, SiC,

I'm not having a debate here with you and I don't think anyone else is either
You seem a little bit driven to reply and refute rather than share your experience and give your input here
Um, you replied to me replying to @LesPlenty and I merely answered, perhaps you forgot?

You seem to like to ASSuME... and you are wrong.

Not interested in parsing out every response to your reply... Simply not worth it to me.

(and for the love of god please don't summarize the history of this device in this thread again....)

Have a nice snooze...!

That duo looks pretty nice @LesPlenty
The seperate airpath really is an improvement on the other similar devices imo

Careful talking about the wand now.... apparently we have been banned from speaking about it by admi-- oh wait, no
It wasn't a mod at all...... Share away when you have any new information please
Still watching that one too

Careful talking about the wand now.... apparently we have been banned from speaking about it by admi-- oh wait, no
It wasn't a mod at all...... Share away when you have any new information please
Still watching that one too
Nope, just a concerned, bored-to-fuckin-tears citizen...

but no, please don't let me get your pannies in a bunch... talk all you want about something no one knows anything about, the "Unwatch" thread button at the top of each page works great!

:razz2:
Nope, just a concerned, bored-to-fuckin-tears citizen...

but no, please don't let me get your pannies in a bunch... talk all you want about something no one knows anything about, the "Unwatch" thread button at the top of each page works great!

EDIT
If you were bored and didn't want to participate in the conversation you should have done just that
You didn't though, you as you do in many threads kept up with your contradictory for the sake of it comments throughout

Methinks you have your panties in a bunch as you kept going until I pointed out your contradiction (kept calling out everyone's points and then pretended it "wasn't worth your time" when called out) and now you keep having a go at me - I'm not the only one discussing the vapes on here
Also you are now not only making comments that border on attacks or breaking the be nice rule, but have just gone through all the comments of mine on this thread and put a laugh emoji (on ones you hadn't reacted to prior and changing your likes to laughs)
This is bordering on harrassment and the notifications I'm getting for each one are annoying
This shows you have a lot of time on your hands and seem to be the bunched up "pannies" guy to go to such efforts

How's about you have a vape and chill
Practice the pragmatism that is necessary to productively participate in conversations here

If you're not careful an actual mod may step in and tell you or even both of us to stop
If you notice I haven't been partaking in the shit talk and running you down

Now
Can we get back to being civil and talking portable vapes?

Last edited:
Speaking of vapes, I am/was half shot and said bugger it, I am not getting any younger and just read up more on the Puffco Peak Pro heating coil (notice I did not say atty) has a thermocouple to actually read and adjust temps as you draw...so I went to Puffco, opened an account put the unit, spare coil and travel kit into the cart, went to checkout and the closest to Australia on the menu for postage was Austria :rofl:
Was I saved by being non relevant to Planet America marketers?...we really are a small market that barely anyone cares about:cry:
On the upside, I can get a bare unit from Queensland for AU$585:razz2:

:razz2:

EDIT
If you were bored and didn't want to participate in the conversation you should have done just that
You didn't though, you as you do in many threads kept up with your contradictory for the sake of it comments throughout

Methinks you have your panties in a bunch as you kept going until I pointed out your contradiction (kept calling out everyone's points and then pretended it "wasn't worth your time" when called out) and now you keep having a go at me - I'm not the only one discussing the vapes on here
Also you are now not only making comments that border on attacks or breaking the be nice rule, but have just gone through all the comments of mine on this thread and put a laugh emoji (on ones you hadn't reacted to prior and changing your likes to laughs)
This is bordering on harrassment and the notifications I'm getting for each one are annoying
This shows you have a lot of time on your hands and seem to be the bunched up "pannies" guy to go to such efforts

How's about you have a vape and chill
Practice the pragmatism that is necessary to productively participate in conversations here

If you're not careful an actual mod may step in and tell you or even both of us to stop
If you notice I haven't been partaking in the shit talk and running you down

Now
Can we get back to being civil and talking portable vapes?
@LesPlenty pm'd me tipping me off to your scathing (multi-edited) reply... but as the kiddos say: "tl;dr"... I'll be dropping the "tl" part going forward.

Enjoy!

So the Puffco Peak Pro looks like it still has an atty plate buried somewhere in that coil that has 3 connecting posts...but I have learned the coil can last as low as 250 odd dabs to north of 1000!
More research needed...

I tried to download the Puffco Connect App but was told it was not available in my country!
I managed to find and download it here, (I also downloaded the Ghost MV1 app there with no problems, works great)

Puffco Connect 1.0.53 APK

I will try it as soon as I get my unit.

I thought this might be a strike against the Puffco Peak Pro but Troy liked it, even if the title seems not to, I marked it at a spot where he nearly chucks a whitey if you can't be arsed watching the rest,

A good price for the next lot of Versavapes,
1622778311575.png

Image of Alpine 2021

Alpine 2021​
$59.99​

Image of SOURCE Versa
SOURCE Versa​
$84.99​

A good price for the next lot of Versavapes,
View attachment 27934

[TR]
[TD]

Image of Alpine 2021

[TR]
[TD]​
Alpine 2021​
$59.99​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]

[/TD]

[TD]

[TR]
[TD]

Image of SOURCE Versa

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]​
SOURCE Versa​
$84.99​
[/TD]
[/TR]

[/TD]
[/TR]
That versa looks interesting
Haven't heard of it before
Lots of these style vapes coming out now

I've noticed the wand getting some decent reviews for dabs and for the dv
Not so much for flower though
Also saw the person who argued their backside off on here saying it and IH are not great nor would it work for dv most likely and asked us to stop discussing it bought one ....lol
Gotta love the ones that talk shite for the sake of it

I wish I had got a wand when the price was $95 with codes and free shipping
I didn't have the cash and the day I did it changed and went up again
Still watching and considering now though
Some people report almost being able to finish a dv in one go

I wish I had got a wand when the price was $95 with codes and free shipping
I am in the same boat!
The Versa is made by the guy that first brought out the Carta but got screwed by the Chinese manufacturer that sold it to anyone directly instead of through him. That led him to make this better version of the device made by a manufacturer that might not stiff him!

I am in the same boat!
The Versa is made by the guy that first brought out the Carta but got screwed by the Chinese manufacturer that sold it to anyone directly instead of through him. That led him to make this better version of the device made by a manufacturer that might not stiff him!

Ah yes I do remember you mentioning it before
It looks alright
Definitely a lot cheaper than he sold the Carta for

Did a side by side with the core erig with titanium bucket and cold start quartz banger.
Not even close for flavor,ease and punch.......core erig for the win.
I couldn't believe it myself but the flavor especially is much better........weird.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back