Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

I am on the Sourcemore mailing list and they have not said anything since the last message about extra accessories (and it looks like they swapped the dab bowl for flower bowl for one of those purchasers, dodgy fucks!), the buyer that got it for $74 does not know why his original $99 purchase with the old THEW coupon got reduced further during his/her checkout. (I am guessing he/she will get no accessories).

Another interesting bong buddy device...quartz bowl, 200 to 750f full control...Micro USB though, anyhoo,
1624193235218.png

1624193144933.png

Still looks like a coil, just embedded to me.

Another interesting bong buddy device...quartz bowl, 200 to 750f full control...Micro USB though, anyhoo,
View attachment 28295
View attachment 28294
Still looks like a coil, just embedded to me.
No coil and quartz bucket
Interesting....
Reasonable price

So many trate units getting around

I had been looking at these Xmax Qomo rigs for a while waiting for an update to the ceramic oven and was pleasantly surprised when asked if I would like to sample a unit (probably due to my positive V3Pro comments, that were/are still warranted IMO)
Anyway, the unit is very small, so small I thought the water filtration might be as useful as water in the Headbanger(not very helpful) but I was taken aback at how well/cool it hit.
My first attempt was on the low setting (white) with a tiny dab as I thought I should match the unit...I got a large terpy couple of puffs and should have turned off the unit and swabbed it then, I did not as I swear there was still a bit of a puddle, there was not really as I got 1 x more wispy, then 1x roachy puff which left the ceramic looking even though I was still on the lowest setting...nasty. :lol:
I q-tipped dry and with iso but it looked charred even up the sides after cleaning. I thought...oh well let's just try with more rosin, this was much better, 3x timer sessions until the middle of the bottom of the atty was starting to look dry with just a little oil in the edges. This oil q-tipped all of the sidewalls of the atty clean from the earlier soiling but I still have a scorched spot in the bottom of it.
Much more testing to come...just need to find some attys for sale where I do not need to buy 100, (about US$4ea...hmmm)
1631537652007.png

https://www.dhgate.com/product/coil.....NDBADF|1|0|newes.#s1-4-1;searl|4147951777:6
Not quite this large of a dab...but close,
1631537670090.png

1631516999893.jpg

I had been looking at these Xmax Qomo rigs for a while waiting for an update to the ceramic oven and was pleasantly surprised when asked if I would like to sample a unit (probably due to my positive V3Pro comments, that were/are still warranted IMO)
Anyway, the unit is very small, so small I thought the water filtration might be as useful as water in the Headbanger(not very helpful) but I was taken aback at how well/cool it hit.
My first attempt was on the low setting (white) with a tiny dab as I thought I should match the unit...I got a large terpy couple of puffs and should have turned off the unit and swabbed it then, I did not as I swear there was still a bit of a puddle, there was not really as I got 1 x more wispy, then 1x roachy puff which left the ceramic looking even though I was still on the lowest setting...nasty. :lol:
I q-tipped dry and with iso but it looked charred even up the sides after cleaning. I thought...oh well let's just try with more rosin, this was much better, 3x timer sessions until the middle of the bottom of the atty was starting to look dry with just a little oil in the edges. This oil q-tipped all of the sidewalls of the atty clean from the earlier soiling but I still have a scorched spot in the bottom of it.
Much more testing to come...just need to find some attys for sale where I do not need to buy 100, (about US$4ea...hmmm)
View attachment 30108

https://www.dhgate.com/product/coil.....NDBADF|1|0|newes.#s1-4-1;searl|4147951777:6
Not quite this large of a dab...but close,
View attachment 30109
View attachment 30110
I happened to get one of these when they first came out. Same problem with the atty scorched on a low setting. I don't use it now. If rosin is the poison of choice I love my Sticky brick Runt . Huge rips ,no fuss ,no muss. Imho

The whole chazzing issue with the atomizer vapes really annoys me. I don’t know if there’s the same issue with e-nails or a torch. It happened with my Boost Evo and I read that at the higher temps you need to use much more concentrate than what you would use for lower temp dabs. I didn’t realize thst so my next round I’ll just keep the temp lower.

less you run them dry.
I think that goes for most atomizers.
Just got my Puffco Peak Pro today...only been on order since May 8th...just over 4 months wait time, not bad since it was supposed to be in stock in Oz!
edit, light show is very cool,
1631603638730.jpg

Last edited:
Only had it a day, the counter was at 2 dabs when I received it, one day after and the dab counter now says 16!
Good things come to those that wait and I will say the PPP is quite impressive, it has a high-end luxury feel to it which it should...
I loaded up a pretty big dab (for me) and started on the lowest Blue setting, the first puff was a little robot fart but was fine after that (I did not clean anything or burn it in as I want to preserve that white bowl)
1631593417110.jpg

I actually lost count of how many puffs but the app says I had 5 dabs on that load.
The clear Oculus carb cap is great as you can see the rosin flow around in the bowl as you move it around. I stopped when the oil was almost completely gone but not completely so it would clean up nice. 2x dry cheap qtips followed by 2x 99.9% iso soaked qtips and it looks new again,
1631593417103.jpg

The honeymoon dab was great, bent as 10 men (or women).
The initial testing may take a while as I do not want to chuck a whitey as I think the Peak Pro could deliver me one if I try...it may even deliver me one without trying.
I have also been having smaller 1 to 3 hit dabs at around 500f and still have not charred anything.
The glass is not the easiest for me to clean as my laundry hot water hose will not connect with it. Puffco recommends soaking in Iso, but it does fit in my ultrasonic cleaner and that is running now...to be continued.
Looking at getting one of these to suit, seems nice and cheap with a simple perc...price wise it is pretty cheap,
dhl-delivery-7-5-inch-colorful-ball-glass.jpg

Only had it a day, the counter was at 2 dabs when I received it, one day after and the dab counter now says 16!
Good things come to those that wait and I will say the PPP is quite impressive, it has a high-end luxury feel to it which it should...
I loaded up a pretty big dab (for me) and started on the lowest Blue setting, the first puff was a little robot fart but was fine after that (I did not clean anything or burn it in as I want to preserve that white bowl)
View attachment 30133
I actually lost count of how many puffs but the app says I had 5 dabs on that load.
The clear Oculus carb cap is great as you can see the rosin flow around in the bowl as you move it around. I stopped when the oil was almost completely gone but not completely so it would clean up nice. 2x dry cheap qtips followed by 2x 99.9% iso soaked qtips and it looks new again,
View attachment 30134
The honeymoon dab was great, bent as 10 men (or women).
The initial testing may take a while as I do not want to chuck a whitey as I think the Peak Pro could deliver me one if I try...it may even deliver me one without trying.
I have also been having smaller 1 to 3 hit dabs at around 500f and still have not charred anything.
The glass is not the easiest for me to clean as my laundry hot water hose will not connect with it. Puffco recommends soaking in Iso, but it does fit in my ultrasonic cleaner and that is running now...to be continued.
Looking at getting one of these to suit, seems nice and cheap with a simple perc...price wise it is pretty cheap,
dhl-delivery-7-5-inch-colorful-ball-glass.jpg

Honeymoon dab = CIVILIZATION
2-B intoxicated with CANNABIS is extremely CIVILIZED
POV = this device seem’s 2-B function 4 medicated bipedal existence?

Now up to 30 on the dab counter(2nd day):eyebrow:
6mm ruby finally has a use, I smear a blob of rosin on it then drop it in the PPP to load it,
1631713968179.jpg

The 'Oculus' carb cap magnifies the vaporization area as you dab which is a cool feature (the oculus also spins the ruby hands free),

1631713654647.jpg

Today I have been trying out my spare JCVAP rebuildable ICA quartz atty with Ti heater (I like lower temp dabs but there is an extra hot heater version too),
With a 4.7mm SiC pearl,
1631771868130.jpg

This is supposed to run 100f lower than what the Peak thinks so I have been using it at the PPP setting of 580-650f and think the flavor is better for longer than the standard Peak Atty. The JCVAP is also a lot easier to q-tip clean...even if I overheat a bit and the Atty dries completely before I realize it.
They now have the mirror-polished SiC cup to suit, might pick up a spare extra hot heater too,
ICA-Puffco-Peak-Pro-sic-insert-06.jpg

These full Ti and golden gem inserts look nice,
ICA-Gold-Chamber-with-Gold-Insert-for-Peak-Pro-Banner.jpg

US$210 plus shipping though:yikes:
(Might get the SiC Ti version though)
I also grabbed the above DHGate ball recycler, got to have spare glass!

Today I have been trying out my spare JCVAP rebuildable ICA quartz atty with Ti heater (I like lower temp dabs but there is an extra hot heater version too),
With a 4.7mm SiC pearl,
View attachment 30153
This is supposed to run 100f lower than what the Peak thinks so I have been using it at the PPP setting of 580-650f and think the flavor is better for longer than the standard Peak Atty. The JCVAP is also a lot easier to q-tip clean...even if I overheat a bit and the Atty dries completely before I realize it.
They now have the mirror-polished SiC cup to suit, might pick up a spare extra hot heater too,
ICA-Puffco-Peak-Pro-sic-insert-06.jpg

These full Ti and golden gem inserts look nice,
ICA-Gold-Chamber-with-Gold-Insert-for-Peak-Pro-Banner.jpg

US$210 plus shipping though:yikes:
(Might get the SiC Ti version though)
I also grabbed the above DHGate ball recycler, got to have spare glass!
He or she die’s with the most vaporizer toy’s win’s the rat race.
So fun 2-b over stocked with supply of medication benefit’s like CANNABIS and divine bliss.
This toy is a must have 2-complete CANNABIS CIVILIZED CONSUMPTION!
Honey OIL can be CONSUMED?

He or she die’s with the most vaporizer toy’s win’s the rat race.
So fun 2-b over stocked with supply of medication benefit’s like CANNABIS and divine bliss.
This toy is a must have 2-complete CANNABIS CIVILIZED CONSUMPTION!
Honey OIL can be CONSUMED?
Honey oil from the early seventies very CIVILIZED CONSUMPTION .
Smeared it all over zig- zags with thai
crossing the border at night
We didn't need a toy, it was a time of magic and mystery
VERY CIVILIZED

Honey oil from the early seventies very CIVILIZED CONSUMPTION .
Smeared it all over zig- zags with thai
crossing the border at night
We didn't need a toy, it was a time of magic and mystery
VERY CIVILIZED
My cousin was enlisted in the VIETNAM war and brought Thai-stick’s covered in white powdery stuff.
This MARIJUANA made me see color & shape’s ?
1971 daze, confused = CIVILIZED bipedal galaxy travel tripper, the-died tee-shirt was a sign of zigzag!
Honey Oil was from INDIA $10.00 per gram (vile)
THAI bomb OILER!

Last edited:
The Peak lets you save different heat profiles, I would say this is for using different concentrates, you can save different temps for each of the 4 color settings. But this feature will also work perfectly for the different atomisers (I have another complete SiC ICA on order).
I can have 4 pre set temps for as many profiles as I like, 4 temps for morning quartz, 4 temps for lunchtime ceramic, and 4 temps for nighttime SiC!

It is a very easy-to-use interface on the device...one button...senior stoner has never even hooked his up to Bluetooth and it is his favorite concentrate rig so you never need to worry about profiles and such if that is not your thing.

John at JCVAP is very helpful and it was great talking to him on the live chat window that pops up on his site.
I will add that my original ceramic atty that came with the PPP will now be my spare...to think I only looked at the JCVAP route originally due to not being able to source a spare Puffco atty in Oz.

Last edited:
I have been using the app more and realized I can simply add 25 custom heat settings and just call them whatever I want, not just low, med, high, and peak.
Up to 72 on the dab counter total, so about 35 on the ICA so far, dried out a dab completely at full power and the quartz still q-tipped clean!...I am now looking forward to the complete built ICA polished SiC with the extra hot heater to arrive!

Last edited:
Had to press an extra 10g of bud to keep up with testing...been raining for a few days so managed quite a bit of testing, now 104 on the dab counter. I have been using it a lot but that just cannot be right...probably run 1.8g of rosin thru it and charged it 4x but I have not run it flat, pesky inbuilt batteries that I will nurse.
Not nursing the quartz ICA, ran to dry a few times again with no ill effect that I can see (with my cloth eyes this time of night).
I really need a Puffco hot knife as it is hard to cold load my rosin, made a redneck hot knife with my Ispire Wand useless herb cup,
1631861368638.jpg

Not dodgy at all...only burned myself 1/2 dozen times now! Actually works OK as I scoop with the stick cold then load and fire the IH until the blob falls off.
Another method I have been using is to melt a tiny bit of rosin onto a warm freshly used and cleaned atty to wipe a bigger dab onto when I want another sesh.

144 dabs on the counter!
So I was going overboard with large dabs and higher temps on the ICA quartz until no more vapor and after Q-tipping I noticed some charring left in the bottom of the cup no matter how hard I cleaned it would not budge. I then dismantled the ICA to soak and found the char was on the bottom of the quartz and on the Ti heater plate. :rofl:
1632200343244.jpg

I Simple Green soaked the quartz overnight but the stain was stuck in the lines on the underside of the cup (the inside of the cup is smooth). I used a bit of steel wool to clean the Ti plate and did the same to the bottom of the cup and it all got ultrasonic cleaned in iso and looks new again...a bit fiddly to assemble but pretty easy all up.
I have also been cleaning the glass with a hot water hose that I have set up for bongs with just a short length of silicone hose to attach to the PPP glass.
Have to be careful to aim it down normally and get the air lock out...but for the picture,
1632200343231.jpg

After I drain the water, I have a small container of iso and a pipette to spray a little iso in to deep clean then capture the iso to use again later followed by another rinse with the above hose.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back