Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What The Hell Are You Listening To?

That song was used quite well on Breaking Bad, @momofthegoons

This track came up on the local university station the other night - late night when they're actually allowed to play something different - and it's been stuck in my head. It's a good song for a sadly lost walk.

So my beloved decided to goth / vamp it up a notch because we're going to likely be snowed in this weekend. So she wanted to show "it" off.

I don't know what it is about her putting her gothy "war paint" on but it makes her go car dancing crazy. Especially when people notice her.

I'm kind of the same way, once I put my "costume" on. Charcoal grey Converse, black pants, The Joker T-shirt (The Killing Joke cover) and a dark green Dickies work shirt - these Dickies shirts are all over 15 years old - plus a Radiohead cap, sunglasses, mask, vintage black trench coat, charcoal grey scarf, and Watchmen pin on the coat.

On a scale of 1-10, I'm maybe a 5. On a really good hair day, MAYBE a 6. I stress maybe. But a guy in a black trench coat (Vintage, bruh!) and a grey scarf and sunglasses ... I don't know what it is, but there's usually a double take. I say this as a guy who couldn't get the time of day from a woman for over a decade.

Anyway, we had to listen to this song about 6 million times in a row.

So my beloved decided to goth / vamp it up a notch because we're going to likely be snowed in this weekend. So she wanted to show "it" off.

I don't know what it is about her putting her gothy "war paint" on but it makes her go car dancing crazy. Especially when people notice her.

I'm kind of the same way, once I put my "costume" on. Charcoal grey Converse, black pants, The Joker T-shirt (The Killing Joke cover) and a dark green Dickies work shirt - these Dickies shirts are all over 15 years old - plus a Radiohead cap, sunglasses, mask, vintage black trench coat, charcoal grey scarf, and Watchmen pin on the coat.

On a scale of 1-10, I'm maybe a 5. On a really good hair day, MAYBE a 6. I stress maybe. But a guy in a black trench coat (Vintage, bruh!) and a grey scarf and sunglasses ... I don't know what it is, but there's usually a double take. I say this as a guy who couldn't get the time of day from a woman for over a decade.

Anyway, we had to listen to this song about 6 million times in a row.

We're still doing a1-10 scale during a pandemic
Tough crowd
I'm thinking of bigger sweatpants

Almost forgot

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back