Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Video Game are you playing right now?

Red Dead Redemption..
oohh battlefront VR, was looking into it with a PS5 bundle..
Nothing on the VR has come close to the x-wing experience
It was worth the cost of the VR on its own
Before gamefaqs went off the rails a bunch of us were screaming for an extended Star Wars game
I was willing to pay $100 for a decent well made VR game with some replay value
But Sony is Sony so endless sequels that end up in mediocrity and throw out the fresh ideas and execution
They have/had a winner but did nothing but a money grab as they spiral into insolvency
They promise a lot and deliver next to nothing on so much

I remember xmas 96 when I paid AU$750 for a PS1 and games were AU$120ea (Kalgoorlie prices)...
After a horrible Matrix game on PS2 I stopped buying games on release dates
Sony could have done a lot with space based adventure games on the VR but losing customers seems to be their top priority
Have a malfunctioning PS4 that spits discs out because a piece of rubber heats up and expands
Just poor performance in general from another corporation
Didn't even bother looking at the PS5, getting a 3d projector instead

@just_tHe_fLu RDR2 is in my wishlist after W3. Did Rockstar do a decent job on it?

...i played it close to when it was released... i beat it in single player mode, online mode was not developed at the time... i enjoyed it

@just_tHe_fLu single player is the best way to play it.
Multi player gets on my nerves between playing with 1. Vladimir from Russia, 2. some random 12 year old who slept with your mom 3. Boris from RusSia lmao.

I have been playing RDR2 for a while now. I'm almost level 100 - once I hit 70 I started getting attacked by lots of people including those level 250+. Mostly it's lower level players and I am not good at PVP so I just reserve my incendiary and explosive ammo for them. Unfortunately, I blew up one guy and his horse the other day. I wasn't aiming for the horse but I wound up lighting it on fire. I haven't been gaming all that long but once I started playing with a buddy of mine I ranked up pretty quickly and my skills improved. I need to figure out the best way to use the ability cards though - I'm not really using them to their full advantage. I do some of the series events and I started out finishing last and now I'm in the middle for at least a few of them. I need to keep working on those to hone my skills.

My trading business is OK but my moonshiner business is taking off pretty well.

I'm able to run "$" and "$$" bounties on my own with few problems and I bought the bounty wagon so my friend and I are able to take capture and return multiple bounties. I bought the hunting wagon for my trading business too.

I don't know whether to feel good that these kids are at least inside doing something or bad because the language they use is just awful. The other day an adult responded to one of the kids by saying that the kid's mother was doing a sexual act (I won't name it here) with the adult and the kid didn't know what it meant so he kept asking "What does that mean... tell meeee pleaseeee.... no, WHAT DOES IT MEAN!! TELL MEEEEEE". The saddest thing I ever heard was in GTA where a kid said "My dad's been in prison he'll beat you up." - he said it as though it was a badge of honor. Terrible.

The saddest thing I ever heard was in GTA where a kid said "My dad's been in prison he'll beat you up." - he said it as though it was a badge of honor. Terrible.
yea i used to receive jabs from all kinds clowns online saying all kinds of garbage, I'll have to download RDR2 when it goes on sale on steam or one of the other gaming stores online.

@Kurtdigglur would love to play Zelda, don't own the Nintendo Svitch.. still cant get my hands on a PS5 local best buy never has them and when i ask the blue shirts tell me "we had them in this am, you missed out" nowhere online can find one decent bundle.. love PC gaming, in fact just picked up an ASUS ROG rig. to quell the console jones' going to get lost in the Northern Realms W3WH.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back