Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Video Game are you playing right now?

Yup I also have the DLC's to go through. The story telling is so bad ass and the characters that you encounter are amazing. So far I really liked the storyline with the The Whispering Hillock and the Ladies of the Wood. I still don't want to read to much on the internet about the rest of the game because of spoilers.

Loved the Witcher series! Still have to finish the DLC for 3 as well. Did anyone play the first 2? I read the books too; they're really good.

Right now I'm just about finished with Breath of the Wild. Still lots of collectibles left but there's just too many games for me to worry about total completion anymore:juggle:. I just want to experience more stories!:smile:

After I'm done with that I'm going to move on to Nier: Automata while my awful internet downloads the new Mass Effect. By the time it's finished I'll probably have enough time to get each ending of Nier :lol:.

Loved the Witcher series! Still have to finish the DLC for 3 as well. Did anyone play the first 2? I read the books too; they're really good.

Right now I'm just about finished with Breath of the Wild. Still lots of collectibles left but there's just too many games for me to worry about total completion anymore:juggle:. I just want to experience more stories!:smile:

After I'm done with that I'm going to move on to Nier: Automata while my awful internet downloads the new Mass Effect. By the time it's finished I'll probably have enough time to get each ending of Nier :lol:.

I was a real freaking nerd about this. I played the first 2, wanted to play the third, but decided I had to read the books before playing the first. All in all when I finished everything I regarded it as one of the greatest fiction pieces of all time. The tale is just so epic and to have it continue from pen to the video game screen was just so cool. Niers on my list too but I think I'm doing the exact opposite of you! ME first then nier second.

....it's been quite a while since i did any gaming... but i recently picked up a PS4 with rdr2....

...let's just say, i feel like the addict i truly am....

giphy.gif

I am just about to unwrap my Xbox 360 RDR2 @just_tHe_fLu . Looking forward to it as the first was great & as a relative non gamer these days I will be easily impressed :lol:.

I'm playing a lot of video games at the current time. GTA Online, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Resident Evil 2 Remake, A Plague Tale Innocence, and Counter-Strike Global Offensive. Last time, I played in CS: GO. This game is quite impressive due to the reason that a lot of the people are playing in this video game with people that are trying to kill the enemy using the combat tactics that they are learned from different sources. However, using these tactics won't always help to get a higher profile rank. That's why I believe that it's better to buy a cheap csgo rank boost that would help to raise the profile rank pretty quick and effective, so u would have a nice enjoyment from the video game and don't lose your personal time on things like ranking.. This is the way that I'm using, in order to get the pleasure from the video game..

Moderator note: post edited to remove link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I went & got myself a Switch. It is like a return to the simple pleasurea of gaming. I needed to get something to play with my niece & nephew. Now they have one too :cheers: . Wonder who the cool uncle is?

Never play computers really but with lockdown i started playing my sons xbox.. now im completely addicted to project cars 2... things have moved on a lot with how the car feels and the graphics...
Still got a sega master system somewhere...

Still got a sega master system somewhere...

My bro & I loved our Master System. One of my most memorable Christmas days for sure. Like so many things I wish I had kept it. Might be biased but I liked it more than the NES.

Currently playing Desperados III,

Is that still turn based? Turn based works best for me when I am baked.

Running a Nintendo Switch & Xbox one these days. Xbox is good for more adult games but the switch makes me smile like a kid as the games are colourful but well made where everyone can enjoy it.

funny how I can go months without getting that itch to play a game cuz well life kinda does this, but then out of nowhere this itch comes back and its unavoidable so fired up witcher 3 recently, too easy to get lost in it.. looking at gears 5 tactics for a solid turn based as well.
@just_tHe_fLu RDR2 is in my wishlist after W3. Did Rockstar do a decent job on it?

funny how I can go months without getting that itch to play a game cuz well life kinda does this, but then out of nowhere this itch comes back and its unavoidable so fired up witcher 3 recently, too easy to get lost in it.. looking at gears 5 tactics for a solid turn based as well.
@just_tHe_fLu RDR2 is in my wishlist after W3. Did Rockstar do a decent job on it?

Is RDR2 red dead revolver?
Never got around to playing the zombie edition
Just started picking up the controller again recently after a few years off
Still on the PS4/VR
Have to play Resident Evil 7 on VR
Anyone tried piloting the x-wing in VR with SW Battlefront?
My best console gaming expetience ever!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back