Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Would Mom Do?

Yeah sure, buddy.... you can meticulously produce hundreds of pounds of top shelf indoor grown cannabis, yet you can't 'handle' doing laundry....? Again, I doubt you're fooling anyone, particularly, her... You really think my wife thinks I'm "not that good at doing the bills"...? :lmao: It's called 'picking your battles', or chores, as the case may be...
I could prolly handle it.............just not allowed to.
:homer:

funny_meme_pictures_of_the_day_640_135.jpg

A while back, a friend of mine was shocked that I didn't know the 'correct way' to fold fitted sheets... and proceeded to show me. Since then I've given this process a lot of thought and have properly folded 100's of fitted sheets. And over this time, I've come to a conclusion.....

184654254_4226840047376151_8598133009078664230_n.jpg

Mom, what type and brand of cranberry extract are you dropping in your pieces? RezBlock ?
I used Rezblock when it first came out and for a while afterwards. But it was expensive and cranberry extract was much, much cheaper. While the extract has gone up in price, it's still cheaper than Rezblock. The only difference is that Rezblock contains citric acid as well. Since I wash my pieces daily that isn't a concern for me.

I use Botanic Choice or Nature's Answer liquid cranberry extract. You can always add a little citric acid to the mix if you want.

I used Rezblock when it first came out and for a while afterwards. But it was expensive and cranberry extract was much, much cheaper. While the extract has gone up in price, it's still cheaper than Rezblock. The only difference is that Rezblock contains citric acid as well. Since I wash my pieces daily that isn't a concern for me.

I use Botanic Choice or Nature's Answer liquid cranberry extract. You can always add a little citric acid to the mix if you want.
Ok, will try one of the following and after running the numbers report back
I just buy RezBlock off Amazon with ~ 12 % cash back and wasn’t sure if it was the best value.
Many thanks mom :tongue:

Hot water and iso twice a day with plain water is what we do.
Any less and my mind gets grossed the fuck out.
:biggrin: :puke:
I enjoy using cranberry type of products, RezBlock has been pretty good but I love hearing what folks are doing to save money. I love saving money, that’s a hobby

Last edited:
I enjoy using cranberry type of products, RezBlock has been pretty good but I love hearing what folks are doing to save money. I love saving money, that’s a hobby
The extract has doubled in price since I started using it. Used to be able to pick it up for $5 a bottle. But even at $10 it comes in cheaper than Rezblock. If you shop around you can often find it cheaper.

1623114963002.png

1623114987796.png

1623115028922.png

I love bacon....and its kosher. Don't listen to what the Rabbi says...I'm telling you that anything that tastes that good has to be kosher! haha
1623115274256.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back