Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Would Mom Do?

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member

118698825_3530337990359697_8618116982724506276_n.jpg

A while back, I had a member suggest that I start a thread for members to ask for advice. I sort of laughed and thought to myself, 'Who the fuck needs my opinion?' But the more I think about it... and the more members ask me my opinion on things... I started thinking... why the fuck not? :lol:

For one... I have a few members who have been issued 'What Would Mom Do?' bracelets. It's a simple thing... you wear it CONSTANTLY and every time you think about doing something you snap it on your wrist and it makes you think really hard about that decision.

So... for my first post I present to you the 'What Would Mom Do bracelet.' As you can see, they come in two sizes and colors.

IMG_7199.JPG

Interested in getting one?

Send all your money to:

momofthegoons
123 Easy Street
Fantasy Land, MI
USA

Quantity discounts available.

Read small print for disclaimers, disclosures and warranty information.....

No reviews allowed.

Mine needs to say W.T.F.W.M.D.

Get it straight, woman! haha

Isnt the answer to every question, have a dab..???

Hint from Heloise for men.....

1616941109255.png

And a bonus life hack tip.....sadly, not an Ask Mom and TBH nobody in their right mind would ask Baron23 for any life advise! hahaha

1616941579102.png

Hint from Heloise for men.....

View attachment 25956

And a bonus life hack tip.....sadly, not an Ask Mom and TBH nobody in their right mind would ask Baron23 for any life advise! hahaha

View attachment 25958
Mrs.arb will get all up in my ass over cleaning in what she considers a improper manner and I am forbidden from laundry.......though I do get to work the mop.
:rofl:

Mrs.arb will get all up in my ass over cleaning in what she considers a improper manner and I am forbidden from laundry.......though I do get to work the mop.
:rofl:
Yeah sure, buddy.... you can meticulously produce hundreds of pounds of top shelf indoor grown cannabis, yet you can't 'handle' doing laundry....? Again, I doubt you're fooling anyone, particularly, her... You really think my wife thinks I'm "not that good at doing the bills"...? :lmao: It's called 'picking your battles', or chores, as the case may be...

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back