Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Would Your Name Be?

The first pet (other than gerbils, mice etc) that was officially "mine" was a kitten, so...

Goober Beechwood... :uhoh:

Edit: A I named him after this stuff:
goober-grape-2.jpg

Not this:
George_Lindsey_1970.JPG

He was my pick of the litter of the pregnant stray cat my older sister brought home after we had to get rid of our 2nd dog.... She was named "Raisin" and my bro picked "Kelloggs". I was't gonna name him "Bran", so "Goober" it was. He died of distemper a few months later and I got another one that I named "Oreo"(hit by car)... then "Nibbles" (would suck on your fingers as an adult, hit by car) and then "Stanley" (named after my hammer, hit by car).

Last edited:
The first pet (other than gerbils, mice etc) that was officially "mine" was a kitten, so...

Goober Beechwood... :uhoh:

Edit: A I named him after this stuff:
goober-grape-2.jpg

Not this:
George_Lindsey_1970.JPG

He was my pick of the litter of the pregnant stray cat my older sister brought home after we had to get rid of our 2nd dog.... She was named "Raisin" and my bro picked "Kelloggs". I was't gonna name him "Bran", so "Goober" it was. He died of distemper a few months later and I got another one that I named "Oreo"(hit by car)... then "Nibbles" (would suck on your fingers as an adult, hit by car) and then "Stanley" (named after my hammer, hit by car).

A bit of pattern developing there with the kitty demise

Goober in the adult film industry, could work, both references could cover a wide range of tastes

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back