Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Whats the most disappointing vape you own

I really wanted the original Fire Fly was so glad I didn’t buy one. I kept checking on it through people like us. It looked so beautiful but decided over time it looked like crap, because of the flaws that people found. Too many problems folks were experiencing. I feel like 8 years ago there was so much new out there for vaporizers. New ideas and some didn’t work out.

The most over hyped vaporizer was the Grasshopper. They had folks throwing money at them in the beginning before vapes were even available. I’m proud to say I waited to buy one until they were in the marketplace. I was somewhat disappointed. Maybe they fixed their problems but I didn’t wait around to see. It does have some promise IMO.

It looked so beautiful

It is a pretty vape, and seems solid and well made... looks nice on a shelf if nothing else...

SmartSelect_20210814-163837_Instagram.jpg

i have not vaped that long but am totally satisfied with my solo 2. i can not think of another vape i need. my plenty is pretty well back-shelf these days. i can not understand how it kicks out so many clouds using .09 - .11 grams of flower. amazing. crazy economical.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back