Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Whats the most disappointing vape you own

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I think my Sticky Brick has to be my most disappointing vape purchase. Now it may be me but I can't seem to get it right & have given up.

Not necessarily the worst vape but even typing this makes me feel flat. So hit & miss. What a waste of money compared to my budget Elev8r.

What's everyone else's crushing disappointment vape?

The Mighty was...until I sold it, the only vape I have ever sold...overhyped, overpriced plastic/aluminium junk.
No doubt I will get a Mighty+ when it releases because I try not to knock what I haven't tried.:thumbsup:

The Hippie Pipe, seems as though they never either fully tested their product to market proper? every damn hit we attempted had either combusted or fell short on vapor production. A visual indicator which turned a black color when it was ready was nearly impossible to see unless in a very lit room, outdoors forget it. a nice marketing touch however it fell short on actual application. that Canadian Canna influencer and Vendor SP did a quick rundown of it, somewhere on YT. Waste of $80, Oh yea the name of this thing is GAF!
User score 4/10 pass on this failed product.

Last edited:
Pulled a Neo & dodged that bullet @momofthegoons. If it was a bit more powerful it could have been wonderful but it was as anemic as a fuel crisis muscle car. Looked great but disappointment under the hood.

I think that's the biggest issue with it. That and the size. it wasn't 'hand friendly' for me.
Dreamwood glow 22 or dlx successfully pulled that form factor off in wood if you'd like one that works really well on a mod.
My most disappointing were the sidekick (worst vape I ever had) and dynacrap.
I absolutely despise dynavap,the company and the vape.
I do give them credit for a fantastic marketing approach.

I really like my Ghost MV-1, the best vape value so far for me...it only cost me $125 with a fast charger!
It really needs to be kept spotless to keep up performance but that was easy to do with an ultrasonic cleaner...just wish I could get a cheap spare battery for it so I could use it more as I only have the one and it only fast charges (my fault)...would have liked your old battery case @vonfatman as it is supposed to be easy to upgrade the batteries in it.
I can understand why @arb did not like the Ghost or the Vapcap...both are pretty complicated:rofl:

Think my firefly is my biggest disappointment... glad i only paid 12 quid for it..
You can get 1 tasty, thick hit from it, but it requires you to have the lung capacity of a whale... i jus dont wanna have to draw for 30 seconds for a hit.. battery life is wank too..

I really like my Ghost MV-1, the best vape value so far for me...it only cost me $125 with a fast charger!
It really needs to be kept spotless to keep up performance but that was easy to do with an ultrasonic cleaner...just wish I could get a cheap spare battery for it so I could use it more as I only have the one and it only fast charges (my fault)...would have liked your old battery case @vonfatman as it is supposed to be easy to upgrade the batteries in it.
I can understand why @arb did not like the Ghost or the Vapcap...both are pretty complicated:rofl:
Prolly why log is my answer........lately though I have been seeing the light.
:verdamper:

The Lynx was given to me to try as a beta unit. It seems solid but doesn’t produce a lot of vapor. I tried really hard to like it. I appreciated the opportunity. Glad I didn’t have to pay for it.

The Haze I tried to like. Too many parts to worry about. They don’t even make it anymore. They gave it away in gift bags for the Academy Awards one year a while back.

High Times Cannabis Cup i
2VzXaIb.jpg

I was so excited about the Indica. Eventually never heard from them. I did get the black one but then gave it away.
I think they went out of business. I wasn’t that impressed with the one I had. It needed a spacer inside. The oven was huge.

The Ascent I fell out of love quickly another huge oven that needed spacers. Eventually they sold glass spacers. I used glass pipe screens as a spacer.
So much wasted money. I won’t even go into the Pinnacle Pro. I’ve told that unfortunate situation many times. F#*+k You VB.

Last edited:
So much wasted money

This is why i wont jump on board with new vapes... let someone else find out its crap..
So many vapes mentioned here, i was on the verge of purchasing.. the neo for one...
Its amazing how many new products come and go...
I think between my evo, eq, solo and vapcaps, im pretty much sorted and dont have the vas anymore...
There is nothing i really want....
How did the tiny might fair in the end???
Lots of hype? Was it worth it ???

This is why i wont jump on board with new vapes
I try to do the same V3 Tera, Xmax proV3, Puffco Peak Pro (here next week...hopefully), and will jump on the Boundless CF/x2.0 if it ever releases, heck, I will probably get a Mighty+ too :thumbsup: !

Last edited:
Hopefully people sharing their experiences will ensure no one else makes similar mistakes.

The days of me getting excited for a vape are long gone. Too many false starts with the latest whizz bang vape being exposed as junk.

I never purchased one but the Sidekick was disappointing purely because I wanted to love it & share Steve's excitement. Then reality set in :rofl:

The trick with new vapes is be a guinea pig............er beta tester.
There is some hope on the horizon for a couple of new models from some new makers who are themselves mad vapists.
Anything revolutionary, hell no but some incremental steps forward for sure.

The trick with new vapes is be a guinea pig............er beta tester.
There is some hope on the horizon for a couple of new models from some new makers who are themselves mad vapists.
Anything revolutionary, hell no but some incremental steps forward for sure.

Its like phones.. nothing new happened for ages now.. i stopped with the latest phone a while ago.. im still using a note 9...
I think until some fancy new battery tech or something happens, there will be nothing massively better than whats already out there...
But thats ok caus im happy with whats out there...

FireFly 2

1628865062753.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back