Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

They have some nice looking rigs.... how were their prices?
Most of it looked like DHgate, although they have some big names Danni glass ?, Mobius . Pricing was on the high side for the quality. They have some bunk, but most of it was good quality. They had E-rigs, The Puffco Peak, Oura, and some cheap ones. But a ton of glass . I'll be back, I like to support local business.

I am a fan of YinMin on DHGate, made the VA Rattle can and the last version is the best so far(for a recliner/laidback hang on to bong).
The body was lengthened and the tube perc lowered to avoid any splashback(bong water sips).
The picture explains better,
1657161091229.jpg

Screenshot_20221003-130232_Samsung Internet.jpg

So just ordered this...

Gonna need some glass for it..
I know glass makes a huge difference to the experience from my evo.. the taste from a proper turbine is so much better than through cheap glass..
That being said im not made of money, and that setup just cost me nearly 400..

So was hoping to get some semi decent glass for around the 100 quid mark..

Any recomendations ? Im in the dh gate price bracket i know...

View attachment 40584

So just ordered this...

Gonna need some glass for it..
I know glass makes a huge difference to the experience from my evo.. the taste from a proper turbine is so much better than through cheap glass..
That being said im not made of money, and that setup just cost me nearly 400..

So was hoping to get some semi decent glass for around the 100 quid mark..

Any recomendations ? Im in the dh gate price bracket i know...
I've got so many I like and more I would like
Especially now I'm balling, it opens the glass world up because they are more open like dabbing

Other vapes needed very free flowing glass so not all worked

Dabs and ballers don't mind a bit of restriction in the airpath so you have more choices

I don't want to list a million examples but I'm sure others will offer some suggestions

There's shit loads on the gate and I often cruise through the lists looking adding to a list
Maybe have a squiz and then show us here links before you buy in case someone knows something bad with the choice

There's also lots of new quality sellers on there popping up lately so it's not just the couple we used to recommend
Although yingmin is still good as always

I do know I always love a good recycler bong
They are fun and tasty and quite smooth

Considering this...

Anyone got any thoughts on this or the seller ?
The reviews on the ad seem good and a lot of US buyers seem happy
It looks great and a good price

@LesPlenty has one similar and I believe he dabs on it regularly
They are good for ballers with the airflow and I believe likewise for dabs in that design

I haven't first hand experience with that seller, but the piece looks quality and the more than one positive review is promising
EDIT
I've actually saved that link in my list for the future - cheers mate

This is my order...

Screenshot_20221004-105118_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is the last time i buy any vape stuff for a long time..
To be fair i havent bought much vape stuff in a while.. except some quartz nails for the evo.. oh and an omni vap.. oh and a linx and helio for evo.. yeah i havent really stopped but i will now...
Found an old gold diamond ring at work while ripping up floors.. house been empty for years, old guy died.. my client bought it.. finders keepers right.. that should offset some cost of this all.. im feeling bad about spunking 500 quid to have dabs.. budget was 250 dammit..

I need a little help. As I get older I drop more stuff (i.e. glass things). I really want to keep a stock of at least a 1/2 doz. bowls around because like this morning, I am gonna drop em'.

So if you wanted to order some 14mm and 10mm bowls to keep around, and some other glass goodies...where would you suggest I shop. I get my Solo2 glass at POTV as they seem to have the best prices on Solo2 stuff...but they pretty much handle glass only related to their vapes.

Thanks for the help.

vfm

Thought I would pass this along. Max Quality Glass is closing up shop. They'll be having liquidation sales coming up and are open to offers on glass on their website. They currently have all kinds of price points and glass. Here's there post about it on IG:

Link to their website:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back