Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

Saw that fun video and was tempted but I’m already waiting on 3 dropdowns from the man and I also just started a custom piece with Boro Mojo and I’ve been trying to cope with a pretty outrageous bout of GAS this entire year that’s fucking hammering my Vape/Glass account AND I’m struggling with the fact that I just might have a lil glass problem!

I’d love to see a study on how GAS happens because I would have sworn, just a couple of years ago, that I was immune to it and would never spend over $200 on a tube... FML!!!

So happy for you @momofthegoons and glad to know you’re the one who scooped it, can’t wait to see more and hear your thoughts about it once it arrives!

I've been giving lots of my not so used glass away lately
I still get gassed but have my favs ATM
GAS and VAS is real though

I'm sure the studies are out there - just not on bongs in particular - any version of $AS is going to be the same symptoms
Fomo is a part I believe, and good old I want it......

I also just started a custom piece with Boro Mojo
He does nice work! You'll have to post a pic once you've got it.

I’d love to see a study on how GAS happens because I would have sworn, just a couple of years ago, that I was immune to it and would never spend over $200 on a tube... FML!!!
Lmao.... right? I also said, at one time, I would NEVER get into glass. So much for that.

I couldn't resist this one. American made... great price... winner/winner chicken dinner.

He has some nice looking dropdowns...ahhh...bloody shipping, silly southern convict colony, whose idea was it to put Australia so far away from everything...except New Zealand which is about as handy as a one-legged man in an ass-kicking competition!

@LesPlenty That man is the dropdown KING, that’s mainly all he does and he owns the dropdown game as a result. He’ll make the occasional pipe and sell or auction it, but that’s the exception to the rule so to speak. He has a full-time day job in industrial glass and does the insta-glass thing for stress release but I’m pretty sure he makes a pretty penny too. Like his wife told me, “he’s always melting shit!” He did the massive Coca-Cola bottle at their attraction on the Strip in Las Vegas. I’ve got three of his drops in the post as I type this, I’ll post ‘em up when they land.

B13B3241-CBE7-4C76-861D-F5AE29BE5AAC.jpeg

Love that recycler Mom, looks thick and delicate at the same time. That’s one hell of a scoop! It couldn’t have gone to a better home!

EDIT: I actually have a couple of other things to post here, just haven’t been very motivated lately but still no excuse to cheat the thread. I’ll try to be a better team player and do something about that this week.

EXTRA EXTRA: My top-secret custom project has suffered delays, first to shipping delay due to Labour Day (I know, there’s no “u”) and then it was lost in the Post! Northstar Glass sent it again and should arrive this Thursday, Profound sent the opals last week and boromojo has booked out Friday and Saturday to make it. I’m so stoked about this, it’s unseemly in a man of my age.

I had the idea for it last May, thought long and hard about it and finally worked up the nerve to go ahead with sketches drawn to scale and asked Mitch if he would consider it. I just knew he was going to tell me to get bent but to my surprise, he told me that he loved it and had been wanting to attempt something like it. He’s been a pleasure to work with and none of the “artistic temperament” that some “artists” on IG can have. Like RBB, he’s known for killer work that’s not super expensive and he also offers to repair any breakage, for FREE for LIFE, no matter the reason- no questions asked. Anyway, I cannot wait to blow y’alls’ minds very soon!

Last edited:
Check this out:

Crazy huh? Fresh out of the kiln. Cannot wait to post more pictures later!

Well I am partial to dragons. What a total stunner :love:

Just be careful that you don't poke anything out with all those points sticking out! I would be too scared to use such a nice piece, I think it would end up living in my crystal display cabinet.
Do you know what type of perc is hiding under there?
I look forward to some of your pictures of it!

Just be careful that you don't poke anything out with all those points sticking out! I would be too scared to use such a nice piece, I think it would end up living in my crystal display cabinet.
Do you know what type of perc is hiding under there?
I look forward to some of your pictures of it!
Eye poking fun when stoned....

It could pass as a jewelry stand quite easily, hidden in plain sight!

Wanted to find a replacement for my Do20-D. Do20-D being a single matrix perk with sidecar. And the most renown of vapor bongs. I like that piece isn't a sidecar and that the 18mm MP is socket friendly. :science: The black accents are a nice change from being ALL clear.
Apparently hfglass wants to have a 'brand' and has other Phoenix Star items. Freezable glass being their specialty.
hfglass.en.made-in-china.com/product-group/tMKnxbCcbrWo/Phoenix-glass-catalog-1.html
I got mine within two weeks from China to the US from Ebay with a 5% discount. Which is kinda remarkable. Still on sale if anybody is interested. :naughty2:
s-l1600 (4).jpg

ebay.com/itm/Matrix-Perc-Glass-Bong-8-5-inch-Mini-Glass-Water-Pipe-Bong-Hookah-Smoking-Pipes/372746154714?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back