Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

Me too! It's a crushing experience.... and after a while you just stop buying expensive.

I love my recycler. Although it isn't much quieter than my FC-710. I sort of like the 'throaty growl' though. Reminds me of a Harley. :lol:
HARLEY soft tail riding down PACIFIC COAST HWY 1970 after At lest 3 joint’s of confusion.
2020 water path while seeking relief make’s CANNABIS consumption (CIVILIZED) on the planet we exist!
WHAT ever float’s your boat?
Water pipe with a small mouthpiece is what work’s in my world!
Some human’s don’t care?

Funny.... I always said I'd never get into glass.... that I'd never acquire GAS. And guess what? :dog:

I've got it bad!

This is the thing... I hate spending a lot of money on glass. It's come to my attention that most of the glass we buy (even from big glass companies) comes from China. And that there are different levels of glass used. So my rational is that, since I break glass on the reg, there's no reason to pay top dollar for my glass.

I have a couple of nice pieces by Pulse and M & M Tech. Those I consider my 'high end' pieces. Now I realize that these aren't actually high end or art glass. But I would never buy that personally.

I have purchased from DHGate several times. Although I've had a couple successful purchases, the glass usually arrives broken and then there's the run around of trying to get it replaced. I've noticed that Amazon is starting to carry the same bubblers and I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck ordering through them. The bubblers appear to be the same as the ones featured on DHGate.... and they look like they ship from China.

So my question is... where's everyone getting their glass these days? And what are you getting?

Cause momma needs a new bubbler. :biggrin:
I am a glass killer, my dog is a glass killer and on a bad day my friends become glass killers too, so I buy cheap China pieces. On occasion I will pickup a slightly pricier piece if it meets a need or a desire but I have simple tastes (no pinch straight tube bongs, steamrollers, ect) so even slightly pricier purchases are rare. I do admire other peoples nice artistic pieces and marvel at the action of some of the involved pieces some folks use but in my case they would not last long enough to justify the expenditure. Anybody know of a cheaper source for glass outside of China?

20210115_134703.jpg

20210115_164248.jpg

Birthday stravaganza weekend ......Mini Bong for her and 1Lb lock box for me.

Last edited:
View attachment 23545

Birthday stravaganza weekend ......Mini Bong for her and 1Lb lock box for me.
I use a smaller mouthpiece pretty much most often.
It’s old however great 4-vaping.
FC-186 is a decent one to have in one’s arsenal.
DHGATE is where I got it? (Maybe)

Whatever U like 2-enjoy CANNABIS? (FLOWER/By-product)
What is your preference or method is really?

There is not a right or wrong way 2-enjoy CANNABIS.
Only a way!

Add: I use a old SOLO glass stem wrapped in Teflon tape 4-da mouthpiece reduction I prefer, however do your thing that meet’s your need’s?

Last edited:
I use a smaller mouthpiece pretty much most often.
It’s old however great 4-vaping.
FC-186 is a decent one to have in one’s arsenal.
DHGATE is where I got it? (Maybe)

Whatever U like 2-enjoy CANNABIS? (FLOWER/By-product)
What is your preference or method is really?

There is not a right or wrong way 2-enjoy CANNABIS.
Only a way!
This one??

I have another bigger piece coming in, we have not invested in bigger glass until now because we have to keep it light (Until covid we where pretty nomad, we'll see if it will ever go back to normal. I am actually enjoying this, so much free time)

I only have a few expensive glass pieces. I buy my glass from cheap China sellers. I’m pretty clumsy with just plain glass stems let alone something that costs $300. I have the Hydrobomb that goes with the EVO, that was around $150, must have been on sale at the time I think because altogether my EVO was a little over $400. I have 3 other small pieces that were expensive for how small they are .
My other pieces are from DHgate. You can’t beat $35.00 for a nice glass water piece. It might not be perfect but perfect enough for me. If it does the job I’m fine with cheap. I’m not a name dropper when it comes to glass.

I’ve seen where Oregon Glass, I think that’s what it’s called, looked to be reasonably priced. I’ve heard good things about them.

edit
Everyone needs a j hook. I bought mine through Planetvape.

Last edited:
This one??

I have another bigger piece coming in, we have not invested in bigger glass until now because we have to keep it light (Until covid we where pretty nomad, we'll see if it will ever go back to normal. I am actually enjoying this, so much free time)

I have one like this from Steven on DHgate

Nice piece, it really cools the vape so you can take huge rips

My most used almost exclusively for dry flower is the FC-RC though

I have my hourglass recycler for dabs also from DHgate as most used

This one??

That is the water unit I was recommending (I reached such a level beyond CIVILIZATION)

PLEASE don’t judge my behavior! (Rule’s R not present on the planet I’m hanging out on in some UNIVERSE in space)?

just released this last week, we are starting testing on them today. Really happy as I mostly microdose during business hours.
Endless possibilities
@Thedev thanks for sharing the BackSpacers & for all your support of 420EDC! Hoping they are treating you proper. For us, they've been fun testing! Stay safe & healthy.

@Helios

I like the piece, been using it everyday. One problem I've had is getting real high and then reversing where the stem and bowl goes. When you do that it goes from being a bong to a glass of water with a big straw. I've taken a couple of drinks by not paying attention. I finally put a SB Oring on the stem side to provide me that extra visual aid. I think most people may do this once and never again, me not so much.
I like the function. More of a chug than a fine bubble. This is the only bong I mouth pull like a straw instead of putting my face up against a disc and making the kiss face to inhale. I wan't sure if that difference would be ok. It is fine and I don't have issue with it.
The straw part itself has an interesting finish at the part you put you lips. Someone had called it "oblate".

I got it from https://www.goorooglass.com/ - it is the HD 3 piece bubbler. They have the same design in a less heavy version for about 30.00 less. I got mine at a 20% discount durring a sale. I wanted to mention that because once I know a place will sell an item for less I have a hard time paying their other more expensive price just because of a date on a calendar.

I ordered in Christmas Eve. I received it approx. two weeks later.

@Helios

I like the piece, been using it everyday. One problem I've had is getting real high and then reversing where the stem and bowl goes. When you do that it goes from being a bong to a glass of water with a big straw. I've taken a couple of drinks by not paying attention. I finally put a SB Oring on the stem side to provide me that extra visual aid. I think most people may do this once and never again, me not so much.
I like the function. More of a chug than a fine bubble. This is the only bong I mouth pull like a straw instead of putting my face up against a disc and making the kiss face to inhale. I wan't sure if that difference would be ok. It is fine and I don't have issue with it.
The straw part itself has an interesting finish at the part you put you lips. Someone had called it "oblate".

I got it from https://www.goorooglass.com/ - it is the HD 3 piece bubbler. They have the same design in a less heavy version for about 30.00 less. I got mine at a 20% discount durring a sale. I wanted to mention that because once I know a place will sell an item for less I have a hard time paying their other more expensive price just because of a date on a calendar.

" Oblate" is indeed the correct term.
:wave:

@Helios

I couldn't get this out of my mind.
They make a smaller version called tatertot........ordered one of each welded.
They make some really interesting scientific pieces and also some heady color stuff.
I suspect if the quality is high they is gonna sell some more.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back