Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

where is a trustworthy website to buy concentrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

sballo

Hello everyone!
I am glad to have bumped into this forum.
I am very new with vaping. I bought my first vaporiser last week. It's a airvape X.

I would love to buy some good weed concentrates to vape. If you google for it, you will find plenty of such websites, some of which look professional but in reality they are all scam.
Do you know any real, trustworthy website where you can buy weed or THC concentrate which deliver worldwide?

Kellya86

Herb Gardener.....
Where are you in the world ???
Dont buy anything from instagram.. nearly all scams..
Do you have telegram ???

sballo

I am from Germany but I am in Japan at the moment.
I did even know that there are people selling on Instagram. I do no use Instagram, actually.
I was speaking of websites.
I have whatsapp and Line app

Last edited:

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
In view of Japan's current cannabis laws, in my opinion it would be extremely risky to order any form of cannabis or concentrates that would be delivered by mail. You also risk being ripped off by any website you find... or 'vendor' on social media.

Also; from our rules: VaporAsylum does not condone any illegal activity. You are responsible for knowing your local and national laws.

bulllee

I am from Germany but I am in Japan at the moment.
I did even know that there are people selling on Instagram. I do no use Instagram, actually.
I was speaking of websites.
I have whatsapp and Line app

What if you get caught with weed in Japan?​

Japan is so strict on weed that when Canada legalized it in 2018, the Japanese government warned its citizens abroad not to partake because they could still face consequences upon their return back home.
Under Japan’s Cannabis Control Act, weed possession can lead to up to five years in jail, or seven if there’s a suspected intent to profit, and a potential fine of up to $18,000. Jail sentences for growing, importing and exporting weed are seven years—or up to 10 if there’s intent to profit, and a potential fine of up to $27,000.
According to the Diplomat, weed arrests are on the rise in Japan, jumping from around 3,000 in 2017 to 3,578 in 2018. Japanese pop singer Junnosuke Taguchi and his girlfriend Rena Komie were arrested last May for having just 2.2 grams of cannabis in their apartment. They were released on bail, paying $27,000 each. Both were given suspended prison sentences in October, meaning they won’t face any jail time.

Kellya86

Herb Gardener.....

Japan is so strict on weed that when Canada legalized it in 2018, the Japanese government warned its citizens abroad not to partake because they could still face consequences upon their return back home.
Under Japan’s Cannabis Control Act, weed possession can lead to up to five years in jail, or seven if there’s a suspected intent to profit, and a potential fine of up to $18,000. Jail sentences for growing, importing and exporting weed are seven years—or up to 10 if there’s intent to profit, and a potential fine of up to $27,000.
According to the Diplomat, weed arrests are on the rise in Japan, jumping from around 3,000 in 2017 to 3,578 in 2018. Japanese pop singer Junnosuke Taguchi and his girlfriend Rena Komie were arrested last May for having just 2.2 grams of cannabis in their apartment. They were released on bail, paying $27,000 each. Both were given suspended prison sentences in October, meaning they won’t face any jail time.

Yeah sounds incredibly risky...
So @sballo are you currently bowling around japan with a bag of weed, toking on your vape ???
When you going back to germany ??

Its easy to get things here in europe..
Get telegram and dm me your name and i will send you reputable vendors.. or if you dont fancy that, dm me... there is another way, but best not to discuss it here...
Prohibition sucks...

sballo

In view of Japan's current cannabis laws, in my opinion it would be extremely risky to order any form of cannabis or concentrates that would be delivered by mail. You also risk being ripped off by any website you find... or 'vendor' on social media.

Also; from our rules: VaporAsylum does not condone any illegal activity. You are responsible for knowing your local and national laws.
Well, it was not that I didn't know that cannabis in Japan is illegal. That was not the question, actually. By the way, I sent myself two packages from Germany with some weed hidden in them. They both arrived without problems.

I know I know the situation in Japan. My question is not whether cannabis is legal in Japan or what kind of problem you can have if found with cannabis in Japan

Yeah sounds incredibly risky...
So @sballo are you currently bowling around japan with a bag of weed, toking on your vape ???
When you going back to germany ??

Its easy to get things here in europe..
Get telegram and dm me your name and i will send you reputable vendors.. or if you dont fancy that, dm me... there is another way, but best not to discuss it here...
Prohibition sucks...
I'd be grateful if you could provide me with reputable vendors.

Sorry for having asked by the way.

sballo

How is your opinion on this Online Vendor?

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
How is your opinion on this Online Vendor?

Well... first off I wouldn't trust them personally. And think you're playing with fire if buying from them.

But besides that... their prices seem a bit steep.

sballo

In fact, they accept only payments with Bitcoin and they do not have any presence on renowned social websites such as Facebook, Instagram , Twitter and so on.
Why is the Internet full of scams??
I thought that at least in those countries where the weed is legal there should be trustworthy websites but I cannot find any

bulllee

1648036496740.png

I got these online :wink: .

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
From our rules:

We do NOT promote any type of illegal activity. It is your responsibility to know the laws in your area.

And...

No discussion of selling drugs or looking for buyer/seller contacts is allowed.

As such, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC