Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Which feature would you like with your next concentrate vaporizer

Yocan

Manufacturer
Hi guys,
We want to create a new concentrate vaporizer featured a display screen.
And we need you guys awesome vape ideas, please comment below.

By the way, if you guys want to review this new item for free, please also comment below or DM me.

Here's a start (please excuse, I just woke up):

No glues!

Completely isolated and removable airpath made of either glass, SS or ceramic

Airpath does NOT flow THRU the atomizer/heat source, but above it, the way traditional bangers/nails work.

Ability to drop pre-loaded inserts into the heater

The cup/oven is heated on the side as well as the bottom

Easily rebuildable coils, or uses inexpensive coils that REALLY do last.

Edit: Whoops! Sorry about the sig.... you have to understand, the Evolve Plus was my first real wax pen, purchased over 4 years ago. It was cheap and served me well... I still have it, in fact, and it still works! No regrets.

Last edited:
Something that can handle rosin and/or have a self-cleaning mode like a high heat run with a SiC bowl/insert would be a nice change along with full temp control.
I am always on the lookout for different ways to enjoy my rosin and as stated above, a nice clean airpath with easy maintenance is always welcomed.

Something that can handle rosin and/or have a self-cleaning mode like a high heat run with a SiC bowl/insert would be a nice change along with full temp control.
I am always on the lookout for different ways to enjoy my rosin and as stated above, a nice clean airpath with easy maintenance is always welcomed.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Do you have any sample of Sic bowl that you have used? If so, please kindly advise it to us.

Quartz bucket that works
Got it.
Thanks for your comment.
Have a nice day.

Here's a start (please excuse, I just woke up):

No glues!

Completely isolated and removable airpath made of either glass, SS or ceramic

Airpath does NOT flow THRU the atomizer/heat source, but above it, the way traditional bangers/nails work.

Ability to drop pre-loaded inserts into the heater

The cup/oven is heated on the side as well as the bottom

Easily rebuildable coils, or uses inexpensive coils that REALLY do last.

Edit: Whoops! Sorry about the sig.... you have to understand, the Evolve Plus was my first real wax pen, purchased over 4 years ago. It was cheap and served me well... I still have it, in fact, and it still works! No regrets.
Thanks for your suggestions.

As for the no glues, do you mean no glues in vape atomizer, and worry about the glues taste?
Or whole vaporizer assembly process?

And as for the pre-loaded inserts into the heater, do you means the ability compatible with other 510 thread vape atomizers?
Due to all our items have pre-installed a vape atomizer with the battery.

Do you have any sample of Sic bowl that you have used?
I use a DNail SiC Halo system multiple times daily. It is PID controlled and I do a self clean each morning to make it like new by simply turning the unit up to max temperature for 15 minutes, any residue turns to ash and can be simply blown off the surface with your breathe.

A clean and safe airpath
Quartz or sic insert with ability to carry and swap out pre loads

No glue or plastic near heat sources only safe materials to prevent any off gassing or unsafe inhalation

Temp control

Easy cleaning

Would love to trial/review this item when available

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back