Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hi I am a mom of a 18 year old daughter that was recently severely burned in a dab rig accident. We are looking for pain and anxiety med alternatives. I am delving into making my own cod/thc lotion and salve and also looking to making tincture spray as well for her. I'd love input for these things.

Hi @RuthieT and welcome to the asylum. :smile:

So sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. Having been burned on a dab rig before... I know how bad those burns can be.

We have several recipes for tinctures, edibles and topicals in this part of the site. I make a salve that can be used for several different 'ailments;' depending on what essential oils you use in it. That recipe can be found in this thread. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. We have several knowledgeable people here.

I do run dumb. This is this first OK maybe second time I noticed this thread. Started smoking in junior high... (Just How Did I Get This Old) quit a few times along the way. Been vaping for a little more than a year. My first few months were spent being very frustrated & spending way to much money on crap that didn't work or worked OK some times. I only wish now I hadnt gone at it alone but had found good place like this forum prior. The Dynavap changed everything for me.

The log vape I obtained here from a very gracious member, who could have easily sold it for more, has become my fav for home use. I so look forward to wrapping fishing rods while using this vape. I honestly thought the Ed's Log Vape I was receiving was used because of the price... I have to say I was genuinely surprised upon opening the box & seeing a brand new Ed's Log Vape with all of the accessories.

Part of owning Ed's vape is the knowledge & accessibility of it's maker Ed. An E Nano in some respects is just another mass produced item that lacks any tangible character or personality than any log vape made by a man called Ed.
I am sorry if this is harsh. Not wanting to offend any. I am just coming up short with a better way to explain why or how some bond with this log vape or any other for that matter.
Fishing & outdoors is very much part of my life. Arborist by trade I also build high end salt & fresh water rods. Bicycles & cycling is an integral part of my life. I clock over a hundred miles a week on bike. Commuting to work 9 miles one way in general doing all travel by bike that's possible. I have friends that triple my weekly mileage.

Smoking an oz. a week is detrimental to biking what a sad epiphany at the time that was

I do run dumb. This is this first OK maybe second time I noticed this thread. Started smoking in junior high... (Just How Did I Get This Old) quit a few times along the way. Been vaping for a little more than a year. My first few months were spent being very frustrated & spending way to much money on crap that didn't work or worked OK some times. I only wish now I hadnt gone at it alone but had found good place like this forum prior. The Dynavap changed everything for me.

The log vape I obtained here from a very gracious member, who could have easily sold it for more, has become my fav for home use. I so look forward to wrapping fishing rods while using this vape. I honestly thought the Ed's Log Vape I was receiving was used because of the price... I have to say I was genuinely surprised upon opening the box & seeing a brand new Ed's Log Vape with all of the accessories.

Part of owning Ed's vape is the knowledge & accessibility of it's maker Ed. An E Nano in some respects is just another mass produced item that lacks any tangible character or personality than any log vape made by a man called Ed.
I am sorry if this is harsh. Not wanting to offend any. I am just coming up short with a better way to explain why or how some bond with this log vape or any other for that matter.
Fishing & outdoors is very much part of my life. Arborist by trade I also build high end salt & fresh water rods. Bicycles & cycling is an integral part of my life. I clock over a hundred miles a week on bike. Commuting to work 9 miles one way in general doing all travel by bike that's possible. I have friends that triple my weekly mileage.

Smoking an oz. a week is detrimental to biking what a sad epiphany at the time that was
CANNABIS mean’s something special to most of us?
My tribe called it the Spanish name, “MARIJUANA”!
Weed, POT & SHIT were name’s commonly used as well?
Welcome to the forum “AMIGO”!

Hey Now,

Born in San Diego, but currently in Central Texas, but ready to move to a more peaceful place. (CO or CA?)
US Army Veteran
Open source lover and developer
AI and Tech centered but curious about growing and scalable production systems
We are a serious and professional 420 couple.
Cannabis is medicine and a blessing for us, player 2 has been out of sleeping meds for the past 2 years after over 20 years on it (she was first prescribed at 15 yo )
Open to new friends and contacts in the industry ✌️

Last edited:
Welcome to the asylum @Thedev . Glad to have you here. :smile:

Cannabis is medicine and a blessing for us, player 2 has been out of sleeping meds for the past 2 years after over 20 years on it (she was first prescribed at 15 yo )
Amen to that. We have several people here who have gotten off pharma meds and use cannabis instead. Pharma drugs have their place but I'm a firm believer in trying cannabis first if applicable.

Hello,

Just a vape hobbyists and medical user here happy to join to discuss, learn, and share.

Stopped smoking after a decade about a year ago per the rules of our program and haven't looked back.

Well done for quitting smoke...
Can i ask what vape you used to quit.??
Was an arizer eq for me..
Nice to see you, welcome, look forward to seeing you about..

I too used a EQ at first however the EVO brought out the surprise of CANNABIS terpenoid’s?
VAP 2 was a good device as well!
Welcome to a forum 2-express one’s POV concerning a wonderful escape medical or recreational relief!

I had a acsent from DaVinci like 8 years ago and wemt back to smoking. The vape that really did it for me, as in I won't smoke again every really, was the flowerpot vrod and the mighty I like to alternate between dry and hot. But it took a bit to get them and went through an origin from amazon 1st, then the pax 3, by this point smoking tasted so bad I didnt want to. then I went all out on the volcano classic, then vas took over ha!

My name is Randall Ivie and I was anti drug brainwashed until I was 63 years old. I turned 60 years old in ICU and almost died three time in three different ways. It made me realize you only have one life to experience things that don’t hurt yourself or others. At 63 I was camping with my wife and one evening she confided she smoked a blunt with a friend she was visiting. To her surprise I asked if our friend could help us get a blunt so I could try cannabis. I tried it and haven’t looked back. I have chronic pain from a bone disease I had as a kid and major depression from teenage years onward. I have been on antidepressants for 20 years but sometimes dark thoughts still overtake me. A couple of good hits have saved my life. Because of health issues I am not to use any over the counter pain relievers. Doctor said if I have a headache or hip pain let him know and he will prescribe something, opioids I presume. NO! Microdosing cannabis is the ticket and the flavor is a lot better and has positive side effects. Started smoking for immediate relief but lung issues made me quickly go to using an electric dry herb vape. I quickly discovered Dynavap M’s and the rest is history. I have studied hard literature on both sides trying to eliminate bias and made my own conclusions. With a BS in agriculture I love studying growing, genetics, terpene profiles and other aspects of medical marijuana.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back