Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hello! Started looking for alternatives to combusting/carts and found my way to vaporizers. A little over a year ago I bought my first vape and ever since then I have been collecting and learning as much as I can about vaporizers! I love any sort of wood vape and lately have been building my desktop collection, starting with some logs.

I've enjoyed getting to know my devices and being a part of the dry herb vape community as a whole - thanks for having me!

Greetings everyone!

I am the "tokermoth" with a small "t" of Instagram fame which I have to thank many of the existing tribe here at the asylum for all the love I recieve on a daily basis, thank you for sharing your kindness and for leaving some bread crumbs for me to follow

I was in the Army from 2001 to 2006 and the Marine Corps from 2007 to 2011 working in both the Intelligence and communications fields. Been blown up a few times, had a stroke in 2012, got ulcerative colitis, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, some degenerative discs in my lower back, complex cumulative ptsd, a traumatic brain injury, on the burn pit registry, and eventually gave Cannabis a go after a false positive cancer diagnosis in 2016 and it made a crappy day feel like a lottery winning. 2019, I put a 9mm through the palm of my hand and realized I needed to invest in quality vaporizers as tools for Mind, mood, pain management, and physical therapy. It's been a positive journey and Im greatful for all of it.

My other hobbies/interests as of lately are karate, in particular the Shorin Ryu form of it, I just got into mountain biking for the exercise and plan to use it for my dispensary pilgrimage I make once a month typically. Big on time with the family as a stay at home father, also a bit of a knife collector and consider weed part of my daily Zen practice in enjoying the present moment. If anyone plays Xbox feel free to add me and I go by "Torchmantis" since tokermoth wasn't allowed for some reason

I look forward to being admitted to the Asylum

Greetings everyone!

I am the "tokermoth" with a small "t" of Instagram fame which I have to thank many of the existing tribe here at the asylum for all the love I recieve on a daily basis, thank you for sharing your kindness and for leaving some bread crumbs for me to follow

I was in the Army from 2001 to 2006 and the Marine Corps from 2007 to 2011 working in both the Intelligence and communications fields. Been blown up a few times, had a stroke in 2012, got ulcerative colitis, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, some degenerative discs in my lower back, complex cumulative ptsd, a traumatic brain injury, on the burn pit registry, and eventually gave Cannabis a go after a false positive cancer diagnosis in 2016 and it made a crappy day feel like a lottery winning. 2019, I put a 9mm through the palm of my hand and realized I needed to invest in quality vaporizers as tools for Mind, mood, pain management, and physical therapy. It's been a positive journey and Im greatful for all of it.

My other hobbies/interests as of lately are karate, in particular the Shorin Ryu form of it, I just got into mountain biking for the exercise and plan to use it for my dispensary pilgrimage I make once a month typically. Big on time with the family as a stay at home father, also a bit of a knife collector and consider weed part of my daily Zen practice in enjoying the present moment. If anyone plays Xbox feel free to add me and I go by "Torchmantis" since tokermoth wasn't allowed for some reason

Hey bro, awsome to see you here...

I am a retired fight medic (1st CAB Dustoff and 160th ) - 3×AFG, 1x Kunsan)....
I got myself fucked up in a training exercise in FT Rucker, preparing to go out again....hips, knee replacement, etc...I am 100% rated

IF YOU NEED TO TALK, DON'T BE SHY.....I am here for you bro.

I am in Texas, so I have to be shady to protect myself..

PS: Crocks are ugly as fuck...Fight me :razz2:

Hey bro, awsome to see you here...

I am a retired fight medic (1st CAB Dustoff and 160th ) - 3×AFG, 1x Kunsan)....

IF YOU NEED TO TALK, DON'T BE SHY.....I am here for you bro.

I am in Texas, so I have to be shady to protect myself..

PS: Crocks are ugly as fuck...Fight me :razz2:
Love my Docs Bröther and will definitely hit you up✊Door swings both ways so hit me up if you need someone to listen I sympathize on the Texas thing. When I passed through Amarillo the vibe was kinda like everyone needed a coffee.....or some weed kinda irritated all the time. Serious case of the Mondays material and I was excited to see Texas too. Crocs are indeed ugly as fuck but they tend to last me at least 5 years for a pair and are pretty comfortable. If only my dog would quit eating them

Thank you for admittance I promise to take my meds alongside the other patients at 4:20 med times before my scheduled group therapy and puppet show. Great first sessiom btw ‍♂️
You are going to fit into group sessions just great... I can tell :lol:

200-6.gif

just been lurkin’ i apprecite all i have learned in so short a time. from k.c.mo area. my wife and i both quit smoking weed this past december and have accepted vaping as our method of choice. we each have a solo II and use bubblers. our ‘big dog‘ vape is our plenty and we use a bubbler with it as well. love the flavors available when vaping and the ability to adjust temps. i am getting my med card w/cultivator addendum started monday. we have several friends who are going to help us start a grow with a few plants. i need to learn how to grow enough to keep my plenty happy (it’s happiest when the large bowl is full and stays full) and of course i need to stay with-in missouri’s silly mmlaws...just going slow for now and enjoying the ride. a huge blessing...my wife is a master gardner. take care all.
von

just been lurkin’ i apprecite all i have learned in so short a time. from k.c.mo area. my wife and i both quit smoking weed this past december and have accepted vaping as our method of choice. we each have a solo II and use bubblers. our ‘big dog‘ vape is our plenty and we use a bubbler with it as well. love the flavors available when vaping and the ability to adjust temps. i am getting my med card w/cultivator addendum started monday. we have several friends who are going to help us start a grow with a few plants. i need to learn how to grow enough to keep my plenty happy (it’s happiest when the large bowl is full and stays full) and of course i need to stay with-in missouri’s silly mmlaws...just going slow for now and enjoying the ride. a huge blessing...my wife is a master gardner. take care all.
von
hello @vonfatman nice to meet you and no worries purty much all the cannabis laws are silly,welcome to the site.

Greetings everyone!

Welcome, @tokermoth. Welcome, @vonfatman. You have found the nicest community on the internet.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back