Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Picsart_22-06-28_12-49-30-447.jpg

hi I guess I'm supposed to post here first. I'm Eda's girlfriend. I don't know much about this forum or vaporizing but I am learning. I know the Grasshopper and the Heat Island stuff. I love burls. I don't really know what that means but they are beautiful.

Good Evening to all here on Vapor Asylum-Like the name and conversation on Vaping ,
Accesories,what most prefer for a Portable /Desktop Vaporizer- and how to optimize the experience .

I “acquired“V.A.S. ( Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome )at an accelarated rate- bought11 vaporizers in 2 months and a slew of accesories to cover upkeep and wear-prone parts. & Screens.
Also bought several glass bubblers - after two months of Vaping only- I conclude that glass is much too fragile for me to use- I have broken 3 of 4 that I purchased, and put in storage the 4th.

I have settled?(you never know with V.A.S.)
for a Mighty Plus-my favorite Session Vaporizer and a Tinymight 2-my fave in on-demand Portable vaporizer.

I own in order of VAS-V3 Pro,Solo2,IQC,Tera Pro,Fog Pro,Mighty Plus (X2),TM2 (X2)Plenty,EQ.
Also ordered a Hydrology9NX ,but want to get something else?so will return it for credit to purchase another VAS pick.I

Desktop models for Home Medicating.
Bought a Plenty and used only once to Medicate -has giant bowl- Need to “stretch” my Medicine,
ExtremeQ haven not received yet. Has been a solid performer since introduced.

I have fully-converted to at this time To Vaping only-Really feeling the difference and lungs are clearing..
USMC Avionics Tech IMA Level,Vietnam-Era-Veteran(Stateside).Hooraaahhh !
Retired Electrical/ Electronic technician.
Have chronic hip pain and neck pain,Medicating Medicinally for 1year and looking for max.relief .

Cheers to All From NOLA .LA.USA.

Last edited:
Welcome to the asylum @peaceandquietworldnow! . :smile:

Truer words have never been spoken LOL.... And the same can be said for GAS (glass acquisition syndrome) for some... me being one of them (in spite of being a 'breaker'). :lol:
Thanks for the Welcome fellow-Vapers.
GAS for sure,I have one more bubbler for M+ coming-A 14mm connect.
just after posting how good my 10mm bubbler Was-my pup knocked over a small table it sat on , it hit the floor and broke internally. So the only glass I will use now is my straight percolator style bong that can accept the vaporizer tip .
I can add another Acronym to my credentials-lol

it hit the floor and broke internally.
My condolences. :rip: Losing one of our loved ones is hard. My breaks always seem to happen during cleaning which I think is common. In some cases resurrection is possible but others not . . .

Hi folks, new and old asylum patients. Wanting to check in. I’m a long time member but have been out of touch

A month ago I received a lumbar spinal fusion / laminectomy. I had screws and rods placed in the L2-L4 discs. Also a bone graft which came from my hip. I was on some nasty narcotics for several weeks. I was in the hospital 5 days and needed family help afterwards. I’m just starting to brush the cobwebs in my brain away. I hate the after affects of the strong pain killers.

Anyways I have a scar around 6-7 inches long down my spine. Cannabis is much better of a pain killer when you‘re past the horrendous pain in the beginning. Like after the first couple weeks. I already feel better than before I had surgery. It took many years to decide to do this type of surgery.
I hope everyone is well and happy. Quality of life is what’s important.

A month ago I received a lumbar spinal fusion / laminectomy. I had screws and rods placed in the L2-L4 discs. Also a bone graft which came from my hip. I was on some nasty narcotics for several weeks. I was in the hospital 5 days and needed family help afterwards. I’m just starting to brush the cobwebs in my brain away. I hate the after affects of the strong pain killers.
Wow Carol... sounds like you've been through a lot in the last few months. And I'm sure it was a big decision to have the surgery. I am so glad to hear you have gotten off those nasty narcs and are feeling better now. Welcome back! You've been missed.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back