Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Who Should I Follow?

Madri-Gal

I'm late to the party, but so thrilled to be here. The problem is, I missed out on introductions. There are many on the community that are also on IG, Twitter, FB, YouTube, and where ever else folks electronically hang out. Many members have blogs, vlogs, and possibly notes stuffed in bottles and thrown at sea. I wouldn't know, but I'd like to. I'd love to follow members channels and support them. I'd love to know what business' to follow, and am asking, do you want a follower? What names should I look for on other platforms? Do you have suggestions of who in the community to follow? I've embarrassed myself more than once , chatting away with a fellow member without realizing They Were Someone, and I'm talking stoopid. I've gotten used to it, and being stoned sure lessens the sting, but it slows down my being in Awe of the Right People. So are you Someone, or do you know Someone, and can you clue me in? Who's stealth, figured out a different name, or found the name they wanted was taken, so they are tricky to find? Who are you, and where are you hiding?

Edit: Never mind. I'm only talking to No body here, the Etherial, disembodied vapers I already know and love. I have been cautioned that this is a dangerous under taking, and I'm having none of that. It seemed like a good idea, but my worst ideas usually do. Should have been a clue for me, but at least other people picked up on it.

Last edited:
What names should I look for on other platforms? Do you have suggestions of who in the community to follow? I've embarrassed myself more than once , chatting away with a fellow member without realizing They Were Someone, and I'm talking stoopid. I've gotten used to it, and being stoned sure lessens the sting, but it slows down my being in Awe of the Right People. So are you Someone, or do you know Someone, and can you clue me in? Who's stealth, figured out a different name, or found the name they wanted was taken, so they are tricky to find?

As noted, Disrupt is an online persona of no one. Are you certain you want to opt in to surveillance capitalism wholeheartedly? The phrase "beggars to our own demise" comes to mind.

Trust no one. :tinfoil:

Last edited:
As noted, Disrupt is an online persona of no one. Are you certain you want to opt in to surveillance capitalism wholeheartedly? The phrase "beggars to our own demise" comes to mind.

Trust no one. :tinfoil:
Oh my gosh! You are right! I never thought of that! I was thinking, what if I want to find someone like @Vitolo, or @ddave, but don't know who they are elsewhere? Obviously, these are not good examples because I can find them, but I don't know who I don't know, so I can't list them. It didn't even occur to me that I might be Opening The Door to Evil ! Thanks for the warning, and I guess I'll say "Nevermind", and go back to the Easter Egg Hunt method of discovery. Whew! Dodged a bullet there! Thank you for stopping this foolish and dangerous enterprise, @Disrupt. You do your name proud.

Who are you, and where are you hiding?

I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you – Nobody – too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!

How dreary – to be – Somebody!
How public – like a Frog –
To tell one’s name – the livelong June –
To an admiring Bog!

“Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.”
Not just men. It's fitting for women, humans, and amoebas.

Last edited:
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you – Nobody – too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!

How dreary – to be – Somebody!
How public – like a Frog –
To tell one’s name – the livelong June –
To an admiring Bog!

“Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.”
Not just men. It's fitting for women, humans, and amoebas.
Thanks for the reminder. Got a little to ahead of myself. You, and @Disrupt, and dear Emily, are right on.
I leave the house maybe once a week, I rarely leave my room, and I pretty much only speak to Madri-Guy. I've gotten so comfy here at the Asylum, I momentarily forgot how terrible and dangerous the world is. They always try to get you to go out in therapy . Interact with the world, they say. They forget I know better, and I forgot, too.
I'm Nobody, and Nowhere.
That's the way it is.
Done.

what if I want to find someone like @Vitolo, or @ddave, but don't know who they are elsewhere?
While I can't speak for Vito, please feel free to summon me whenever the need arises!

0GoNSjW.jpg

Or maybe just tagging me in the forum or mention on Reddit would suffice? Kidding, but I love this pic!:hug:

While I can't speak for Vito, please feel free to summon me whenever the need arises!

0GoNSjW.jpg

Or maybe just tagging me in the forum or mention on Reddit would suffice? Kidding, but I love this pic!:hug:
Thank you, @ddave. You are truly good, and are truly a friend . There are no words worthy enough to say what's in my heart. If everyone were like you, the Earth would be Heaven.

Oh my gosh! You are right! I never thought of that! I was thinking, what if I want to find someone like @Vitolo, or @ddave, but don't know who they are elsewhere?
An honor to share my personas with you.
On Facebook, I am "Max Milton Johnson" (sideline name on that is MMJ Vaporist Vito)
I was MMJ Vaporist, but they informed me it was not a real name.... and I already have a page for Vito DelVecchio!
On all other forums I am simply Vitolo. (Except on Reddit, where I am VitoloVaporist)
On Youtube, I am AZVaporTrail ( link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdej4S2pnnXmAn-935NJVJQ?view_as=subscriber )
My signature gives any other connections!

An honor to share my personas with you.
On Facebook, I am "Max Milton Johnson" (sideline name on that is MMJ Vaporist Vito)
I was MMJ Vaporist, but they informed me it was not a real name.... and I already have a page for Vito DelVecchio!
On all other forums I am simply Vitolo. (Except on Reddit, where I am VitoloVaporist)
On Youtube, I am AZVaporTrail ( link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdej4S2pnnXmAn-935NJVJQ?view_as=subscriber )
My signature gives any other connections!
@Vitolo, thank you so much! I'm such a fan of your work. You are an inspiration, and a hero.
Before I started vaping, I was reading threads at FC and came to understand the fine contribution you and Patti are making to people in the community. I look forward to seeing more about your mission now that I know how.

Some of my favourite movies, thanks for the reminder, They Call Me Trinity tonight,
tenor.gif

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back