Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Why Coffee Could Be the Opposite of Cannabis

have never enjoyed the flavor or effects from coffee. SO needs 3 cups or so a day to function.

makes me sweat and my anxiety is through the roof lol

but coffee is socially acceptable. oh well
I’m pretty sensitive to caffeine, and too much will give me an insane panic attack with terrible depression, but I’ll have a little here and there if I’m exhausted, or a cup of tea.

Had never considered that I might be negatively affecting the medicating effects of cannabis!

I drink a liter of strong coffee every morning.
My French press and I start every day together.

Not for a buzz (I take a nap a couple of hours after coffee),
but because I really love my coffee. I take my time and enjoy it!
So many can not handle coffee
My wife and I need our ESPRESSO in the AM around 7:30am with news from DC?
When my wife leaves the room I load a vaporizer Attachment (GONG or basket?) with
COLAS if I have them? At least large nuggets from the TOP of the Plant?
It’s been dropping in price so growing may no longer be vogue!
COLAS is why we need to grow? (Not 4 financial!)

I would have a job to ingest my bong hits without my coffee, it helps to reduce my coughing fits (a bit of whiskey in the coffee never hurts either) I have only ever drunk coffee, coke, bourbon, beer and tea, the only time I have straight water is when I clean my teeth or am dying from a hangover.:smilie-devil:

I also love iced coffee with my (daily) chocolate binges.:dog: Since giving up smoking I really have been quite naughty with my other 'vices':smoke:

Is it?
I wonder how tea relates to CANNABIS?
U R social, I'd say.
I enjoy what you say
And the way you say it.
Does CANNABIS work better 4 U without ESPRESSO?
Or is it same?
Back in the 70’s in HAWAII we would go in the fields of cows and pick mushroom’s out of the cow dung!
We boiled the mushrooms before filtering and adding them to the ICE TEA.
19 years old and a few joints Beforehand!
I was very SOCIAL for decades?
Now it’s only cyberspace!

Back in the 70’s in HAWAII we would go in the fields of cows and pick mushroom’s out of the cow dung!
We boiled the mushrooms before filtering and adding them to the ICE TEA.
19 years old and a few joints Beforehand!
I was very SOCIAL for decades?
Now it’s only cyberspace!
Of course you did!
Cow Dung Mushroom TEA was a thing in Hawaii?!
Social in C-Space is still social.
I love your comments and stories, as a Cyber-friend ( I hope)?

A sheriff of a certain county in Texas would let his hippie neighbours come onto his land and harvest mushrooms from the cow patties. This was through the seventies and eighties until he passed away. I haven’t had any mushroom (tea or just straight shrooms) in ages and can still conjure up the smell and taste, they would be so strong and wreaked havoc with your stomach. Occasionally, I would even be sick but the trip following was always something special. I never had a “bad trip” with shrooms or lsd though and really enjoyed the exploration.

I’ve given thought to buying & growing some spores in a more hygienic medium, so easy to do. I’d probably still be tempted by clean lsd.
But then I think, “WTF are you thinking, ya old geezer?!” Last thing I need is to freak out on acid in my little English village, lol! I’m already known for miles around as it is, actually if I ran out flying a kite in the nude, it would only confirm the suspicions of some local folks!

A sheriff of a certain county in Texas would let his hippie neighbours come onto his land and harvest mushrooms from the cow patties. This was through the seventies and eighties until he passed away. I haven’t had any mushroom (tea or just straight shrooms) in ages and can still conjure up the smell and taste, they would be so strong and wreaked havoc with your stomach. Occasionally, I would even be sick but the trip following was always something special. I never had a “bad trip” with shrooms or lsd though and really enjoyed the exploration.

I’ve given thought to buying & growing some spores in a more hygienic medium, so easy to do. I’d probably still be tempted by clean lsd.
But then I think, “WTF are you thinking, ya old geezer?!” Last thing I need is to freak out on acid in my little English village, lol! I’m already known for miles around as it is, actually if I ran out flying a kite in the nude, it would only confirm the suspicions of some local folks!
You know I love humor!
British AMERICAN FRENCH SOUTH AFRICAN AUSTRALIAN CANADA and the rest of the world.
(after 20 years old no more anything to relax the brain this much?)
GEORGE CARLIN said he only took LSD once or twice?
JOE ROGAN talks about DMT on his PODCAST? I LIKE IT VERY MUCH! (The PODCAST)
RICHARD DAWKINS calls his audience:”BITCHES”!

Last edited:
Why is there medical advice from humans without the proper training?
Because proper training will never find new/alternate results, no money for big Pharma. I mentioned to one Asian doctor I went to with my shoulder about using pot for pain relief and all he said was...No,no,no, marijuana is not good for you. I thought it was only no good for his wallet and thought, Fuck Him and went to another doctor that I have been schooling in the ways of the weed.:thumbsup:

Because proper training will never find new/alternate results, no money for big Pharma. I mentioned to one Asian doctor I went to with my shoulder about using pot for pain relief and all he said was...No,no,no, marijuana is not good for you. I thought it was only no good for his wallet and thought, Fuck Him and went to another doctor that I have been schooling in the ways of the weed.:thumbsup:
The doctor I saw told me to use CANNABIS for ATAXIA?
I guess it’s where your born?

Funny how humans were wiser and more advanced before the last ICE AGE?
I wonder why wasn’t this used to help us instead of stuff to harm us?
I was referring to all the medical advice given out without fact checking?

I had a medical procedure under anesthesia. The anesthesiologist recommended that I use cannabis, and told me I should grow, and that I live in the perfect location for growing. Another time, my family doctor advised me to start using cannabis. I understand not all physicians are this way, but some are. It might be a California thing, @ataxian.

I live in medical state - they claim. Regardless of my feelings about the medical program here, my regular Dr. suggested medical marijuana.
I am somewhat iffy about putting my name on a registry, we saw what happened with DACA. So, I'll wait. I really would like to see cannabis legal.
Funny, they won't legalize it, but, they will tax it. Typical.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back