Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Why Coffee Could Be the Opposite of Cannabis

I had a medical procedure under anesthesia. The anesthesiologist recommended that I use cannabis, and told me I should grow, and that I live in the perfect location for growing. Another time, my family doctor advised me to start using cannabis. I understand not all physicians are this way, but some are. It might be a California thing, @ataxian.
I don’t know if it’s limited to CALIFORNIA?
I was taking 6 medication drugs?
Doctors thought they were doing the right thing?
One progressive doctor thought CANNABIS might be a way to have a life?
CANNABIS is not the gateway drug?
CANNABIS is the opposite of that?
I guess it has been demonized?

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s limited to CALIFORNIA?
I was taking 6 medication drugs?
Doctors thought they were doing the right thing?
One progressive doctor thought CANNABIS might be a way to have a life?
CANNABIS is not the gateway drug?
CANNABIS is the opposite of that?
I guess it has been demonized?
There are not always great options.
CANNABIS is a good option for some, but many can't get legally.
Seems like personal business to me, but someone wants control, and then taxes.
If you demonize, then you can moralize and control. Then taxes.
I'm glad you have access to CANNABIS, @ataxian.
I wish everyone did.

There are not always great options.
CANNABIS is a good option for some, but many can't get legally.
Seems like personal business to me, but someone wants control, and then taxes.
If you demonize, then you can moralize and control. Then taxes.
I'm glad you have access to CANNABIS, @ataxian.
I wish everyone did.
If FRANCE is still illegal for CANNABIS?
Kicking if I leave CALIFORNIA?
SPAIN will be like MEXICO in 1973?

Cuban coffee every morning. Before I got ill, I would drink what we call coladas.
Dark, rich espresso, with sugar. Sweetish and strong. The colada is like a double espresso.
When things changed in my life, and I was home, I switched to cafe con leche, which is espresso with
milk. The ritual of milk, espresso, and sugar gave me something to do, and helped me to get used to being home
and not around people. I only drink one cup, it's more than enough milk for me. I do enjoy oil floating on top of my
morning intake, but, not necessary.

Cuban coffee every morning. Before I got ill, I would drink what we call coladas.
Dark, rich espresso, with sugar. Sweetish and strong. The colada is like a double espresso.
When things changed in my life, and I was home, I switched to cafe con leche, which is espresso with
milk. The ritual of milk, espresso, and sugar gave me something to do, and helped me to get used to being home
and not around people. I only drink one cup, it's more than enough milk for me. I do enjoy oil floating on top of my
morning intake, but, not necessary.
It all sounds so delicious. Now I feel bad about drinking instant with powdered creamer...:razz:

I can’t give up coffee. I’ve got a nice little 15 minute routine that helps me relax. And then there’s that first sip - pure heaven! I actually make cappuccinos. I like properly steamed milk. So good. And this mixed with that first hit from my Solo makes me feel super energized.

The grinder is new. I’ve hand ground my coffee for 9yrs and my wife finally had enough one morning. Think she had a headache or something - probably from me complaining. LoL! Here’s my setup.

I can’t give up coffee. I’ve got a nice little 15 minute routine that helps me relax. And then there’s that first sip - pure heaven! I actually make cappuccinos. I like properly steamed milk. So good. And this mixed with that first hit from my Solo makes me feel super energized.

The grinder is new. I’ve hand ground my coffee for 9yrs and my wife finally had enough one morning. Think she had a headache or something - probably from me complaining. LoL! Here’s my setup.

ESPRESSO is part of my life!
CANNABIS to live!

I've been a semi-pro coffee drinker (really shitty, industrialized, high-test 'no-doze' watchkeeping shite, and slowly graduated to an Aeropress) for a good many years. So after reading about the benefits of turmeric, a semi-local coffee shop is selling turm lattes for the measly sum of 9.50. A bit cringey, but lets see what this stuff is like, shall we? It was nice, smooth, creamy, and sweet. A few days later a neighbour gives me a box of stuff from her collection of potions and herbs, including a bag of Golden Mylk powder. It's an easy enough recipe - turm, milk powder, a few other odds n ends. And it tastes just like the coffee shop stuff when whipped.

So, to cut back on coffee, I make a weak pressed coffee and top it off with some homemade 'mylk'. Plus it's supposed to be good for joints. Yay, coffee...

Cannabis And Caffeine: How Mixing Them Affects Your High

Cannabis and caffeine are go-to substances for many, producing interesting results when paired together.

A lot has been said about marijuana and caffeine, with different companies developing products that combine the two. Even before marijuana was embraced by the mainstream, enthusiasts of the drug were finding creative ways of mixing these two elements by adding cannabis to oil or butter and mixing it in with their coffee, perfecting recipes that resulted in a good high with a nice flavor.

More research needs to be conducted in order to understand how these two elements work together, but most anecdotal evidence says that the pairing of these two results in a high that’s unlike any other.

Here’s what we know about caffeine and marijuana, and the effect that they produce on the body:

Both elements increase dopamine levels

A study from 2017 found that both caffeine and marijuana increased dopamine levels in subjects who consumed it. When these two are consumed together, this boost is increased, resulting in a powerful euphoria and a different experience than the one you’d get when consuming these substances separately.

They can increase your heart rate

Caffeine and marijuana can both increase your heart rate, so it’s important to be careful when mixing them, especially if you’re someone who’s heart rate increases or can’t fall asleep when consuming more than two cups of coffee a day. When mixing caffeine and weed, choose products and strains that don’t contain too much caffeine or THC, that way eliminating as much discomfort as possible.

Caffeine might prolong your high

A study conducted on monkeys showed some interesting results for caffeine and marijuana. In it, a group of monkeys were administered with 1 mg of caffeine. The other group didn’t take anything. Both groups of monkeys had access to unlimited amounts of marijuana. The study found that monkeys who’d ingested the milligram of caffeine were less likely to ingest more weed. Researchers theorize that the small amount of caffeine boosted the monkeys’ high, making it last longer and require less doses of marijuana.

You might feel wired and tired

Marijuana is a depressant while caffeine is a stimulant. Live Science reports that despite this, marijuana and caffeine’s effects don’t cancel each other out. Unlike the role coffee plays when consumed by someone who’s drunk (sobering them up), consuming coffee while high will just accentuate that high.

Always be careful

Like all things cannabis, it’s important to find a dose of caffeine and THC that works for you. If you’re interested in trying out the combination of coffee and marijuana, prepare your cup and ingest it in the morning, preferably on a day where you don’t have any meetings or deadlines scheduled. Start off slow and keep a close eye on how you feel throughout the day.

I've been a semi-pro coffee drinker (really shitty, industrialized, high-test 'no-doze' watchkeeping shite, and slowly graduated to an Aeropress) for a good many years. So after reading about the benefits of turmeric, a semi-local coffee shop is selling turm lattes for the measly sum of 9.50. A bit cringey, but lets see what this stuff is like, shall we? It was nice, smooth, creamy, and sweet. A few days later a neighbour gives me a box of stuff from her collection of potions and herbs, including a bag of Golden Mylk powder. It's an easy enough recipe - turm, milk powder, a few other odds n ends. And it tastes just like the coffee shop stuff when whipped.

So, to cut back on coffee, I make a weak pressed coffee and top it off with some homemade 'mylk'. Plus it's supposed to be good for joints. Yay, coffee...
How much coffee to how much golden milk?

This is quite funny, I've just stared drinking golden milk with mycelium powder for immunity and anti inflammation.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back