Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips ABV - What do you do with it

I give my ABV to a friend that still smokes spliffs, he uses the ABV instead of tobacco at night in his mix to help with his insomnia and he loves it and can never thank me enough, I have never tried to do anything with it, mo Everclear here, just Iso, might have to try a wash and evap to see what I get.:smile:

I occasionally blend 10-15 grams of powdered ABV into a milkshake.
It makes for a relaxing evening.

*Disclaimer* If you've never eaten ABV, then do not do this. Start with a gram or two, and if it's not enough then step up your dosage by a gram or two each time with a few days between doses if you want to have the lowest risk of accidentally overdosing yourself and having a bad experience. It's worth the waste of material to have a few failed attempts before finding your right dose, rather than taking way too much and having a bad trip.

Everybody's ABV is of a unique extraction level, and everybody has different unique tolerance levels and uniquely wired brains. Also, you can have a high tolerance level for inhaled...and a very low level of tolerance for eaten.....Basically, everyone has a unique dose that is right for them that is based on many differing factors...and it's worth it to take it slow to find yours.

I might have to give the milkshake a go, sounds nice and simple, I will start with a few grams.:thumbsup:

I usually use ice cream in my milkshakes, that should do the trick and chocolate is the best delivery flavour?

I usually use ice cream in my milkshakes, that should do the trick and chocolate is the best delivery flavour?
Decadent.
tumblr_msilzwGykn1rzstoto1_500.gif

We both know the correct flavour mate. Any crunchy bits you can convince yourself it is just MIlo goodness. How the fuck it ever got a 4.5 star health rating I will never know especially in the ratios I use :lol:. Now can we start a petition to bring back the OG Milo bars?

192985.jpg

I tried saving my ABV but once the bag got full with 50oz or so I tipped it in my garden as I just "couldn't be bothered". Standard stoner behaviour really? I figure I get most of the goodies from my bud anyways as I vape at 200+ so nowadays I empty my ashtray in the bin with my other rubbish.

My Tera ABV also gets chucked (when I remember) I do not think there is much left after 3 or 4, 5-minute cycles on 220c, my WS ABV from only running at 11.2v is a different story.:thumbsup:
My friend that I give my ABV to gave me a couple of Mighty dosing caps the other day, chucking the baby out with the bathwater again.:smug:

...i used to keep all my avb, but i just toss it now.... i didn't really do anything with it anyways... id rather just use fresh buds than what i've already vaped :puke:... it was like that with roaches... used to save them, but didn't really touch them so i just started tossing them... at first it seemed like a waste tossing out avb because i was in the habit of keeping it in hopes of using it 'someday'... but now i don't think anything of it after my avb jar gets full enough...

I made some canna coconut oil a couple months ago but haven't used it yet. I recently ended up with another mason jar of ABV so I infused it into the existing canna coconut oil. I'm hoping for some sedative effects but haven't tried it yet.

oil.jpg

I decided to try my oil with a batch of cookies. A quick google search and a chewy sugar cookie recipe caught my eye but it used butter, not coconut oil. Next I googled coconut oil sugar cookie recipes, found 3 that looked good and compared them to the first recipe. All four were relatively similar so I sort of combined them into my own version.

I thought I was making them pretty small but I ended up with 36 nice sized cookies. I'll try them over the next couple days and report back.

cookies.jpg

Mmm...cookies, they look good enough to eat.:smile:
I will be very interested in your findings.:science::sherlock:

I decided to try my oil with a batch of cookies. A quick google search and a chewy sugar cookie recipe caught my eye but it used butter, not coconut oil. Next I googled coconut oil sugar cookie recipes, found 3 that looked good and compared them to the first recipe. All four were relatively similar so I sort of combined them into my own version.
They look great. How much of the coconut oil did the recipe call for?

I ate a cookie after dinner last night. Vaped a bit, had a couple beers. I wasn't knocked out so I ate another cookie. I ended up falling asleep on the sofa. Not sure if it was because of the cookies or just because it was late. I'll have 2 cookies tonight and see where that gets me.

Flavor is good but they definitely taste like cannabis. I wanted to start simple to get an idea of the overall flavor. I'll do some sort of chocolate next time to see if that hides the canna flavor better. Good cookies, though--I'm thinking about making a regular batch now, too. :hungry:

Flavor is good but they definitely taste like cannabis.
I notice you put some sugar on the outside of the cookie... by any chance did you mix in some cinnamon (thereby making it a Snickerdoodle lol)? Cinnamon is good at masking the cannabis flavor. However... I haven't had an edible (that worked) yet that didn't have some cannabis taste. Especially if made from fresh herb or abv. Edibles made from concentrates tend to have less of the weed flavor.

Also.. remember to wait just a bit after dinner before ingesting the cookies. While you want something to eat prior (preferably with some fat in it), you don't want your stomach overly full.

No cinnamon this round but I considered it. My wife doesn't like the cannabis flavor in edibles but it doesn't bother me.

Good point on the food. We had soup and I try not to overeat but I'm sure there's some affect. I'm working a bit late tonight but I'll cookie it up when I get home.

Flavor is good but they definitely taste like cannabis. I wanted to start simple to get an idea of the overall flavor.
water curing is your friend ... tons of info on the interwebz ... very little flavor left after water curing

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back