Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Why You Should Vaporize

I understand people who smoke.
Oh... I do too. I didn't mean to condemn it... just to say that I find vaporizing to be a better alternative smell/taste wise.

Most of the people I know still smoke. Only a very few have turned to vapor. And even they will occasionally smoke.
I don't because of what it does to my lungs. They immediately get congested and I cough for a few days afterwards. So I tend to stay away from the occasional joint passed my way.

I will admit to rolling a few joints now and then though. Got to keep my skills. :razz2:

I look forward to finding that out...

I can't deny, i also love the smell of burnt cannabis... but it doesn't taste like it smells...

People say my vapes don't smell as nice...
But that's normally the second go on the vapcap... I'm sure the first go smells nice...
The first go on the evo has gotta smell good when it taste fucking amazing.... right..???

Sometimes I torch a tiny nug in my dab tool...
Just for the nostalgia... no inhalation though...
@Kellya86 I miss growing my own Medicament?
So cheap it's not worth growing?
I won't kill my avocado trees?
VuWUvsl.jpg

CANNABIS is CIVILIZED is why?
VAPING is AWESOME is why!

Last edited:
So cheap it's not worth growing?
I won't kill my avocado trees?

I wish it was cheap here... but its really not..
I know people who buy 0.6 for 10 pounds... so like 12 dollas for 0.6... of shit....

I spend a fortune on avocados, its basically replaced cannabis as the overpriced plant product in my life... wish i had the climate to grow a tree....

I know people who buy 0.6 for 10 pounds... so like 12 dollas for 0.6... of shit....

I spend a fortune on avocados, its basically replaced cannabis as the overpriced plant product in my life... wish i had the climate to grow a tree....
@Kellya86 I would grow outside without worry but hot wife from FRANCE think's too cheap to justify.

Avocados (hass) f-ing great!
I love INDICA!
I love SATIVA!
I LOVE HYBRID'S.

I HAVE MANY I CONSUME.

CANNABIS IS SAFER THAN MILK?
VAPORIZING is LUXURY WHICH IS CIVILIZED!

I would really like to try a good herb vape.
I haven't tried one in years. Didn't much care for them 10+ years ago, but I know the tech has changed and I'm sure they are much better.

I have been vaping my rosin and love it.
Which I can tell is much healthier alternative. I'm still flaming my flower
Bong has always been my preferred utensil.

I would really like to try a good herb vape.
I haven't tried one in years. Didn't much care for them 10+ years ago, but I know the tech has changed and I'm sure they are much better.

I have been vaping my rosin and love it.
Which I can tell is much healthier alternative. I'm still flaming my flower
Bong has always been my preferred utensil.
We all have different need’s obviously.
Medical or Recreational?
Big mouthpiece on a bong is decent for the jungle.
Looking for JANE I found some BAMBOO and made a bong in a field of COLAS when I was a TEENAGER? (B-4 brick weed)
Small mouthpiece’s are more CIVILIZED for other’s!
Heat source?
Covering?
Ease of use with a water tool?
Paper is the best for rolling joint’s!
Lung’s need to be young and strong?
VAPING is smoother 4 some?
Couch or lounge chair?
Inside or outside?
Stoned or medicated?
Ur call?

You fucking bloke!
Why did you not come to the west coast of the USA when you were visiting?
We have wine grape like’s Western Europe?
If you seek CANNABIS COLAS?
Indoor/outdoor = both types?
ROSIN is healthier and the taste is decent if that is your kind of thing?
Some from your side of the Atlantic live on the east & west coast’s (The middle is different)
Hope your well and as the old adage “ Home is what U make of it”!

mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man isn't the relative social acceptance of vaping nice, no more 'I have to go for a walk' moments to sneakily smoke a hit!
I study to a level of obsession.
CANNABIS is the fuel I use even those who are inclined as I am?
I vape due to the flavor is so satisfying & the effect needed for my mind.
Some are satisfied with milk & other primate’s desire something else!

I look forward to finding that out...

I can't deny, i also love the smell of burnt cannabis... but it doesn't taste like it smells...

People say my vapes don't smell as nice...
But that's normally the second go on the vapcap... I'm sure the first go smells nice...
The first go on the evo has gotta smell good when it taste fucking amazing.... right..???

Sometimes I torch a tiny nug in my dab tool...
Just for the nostalgia... no inhalation though...
@Kellya86 U R so fortunate 2 live in CIVILIZATION!
The experience was interesting (1992) near LONDON.
LIVERPOOL at night had great music in PUB’s that decorated the street next 2 CLUB’s of Music
Playing guitar drinking dark ALE & the crowd cracking joke’s in the que to the CONCERT HALL.
Those were fun time’s!
Human want’s are never satisfied?
We human’s want more stuff!

Since the coma in 2003, I stay medicated 24/7, and now I exclusively vaporize and eat my weed.
Here's why:

1. There are no “Tolerance Breaks” .. I don’t need them.
  2. I get completely affected every time, and by every strain.
  3. The best strains are all I see, and I use 1/4 of the amount of weed I did when I smoked….
  4. I stay medicated longer and more intensely.
  5. I never cough.
  6. Nobody ever smells “weed”.

This is all accomplished because I vaporize my weed. I pass heat through the weed with various tools and devices, and inhale the vapors of the heating constituents, and oils in the plant matter… which will not ever be burned. Marijuana burns at 420º but we vaporize at 350- 390.. so we leave behind some of the heavier cannabinoids that help with pain and sleep. The herb looks brown and is dry when we are done, and we do not throw this away. The weed has Already Been Vaped , so we call it “ABV”.

After the MMJ has medicated us , in a fashion superior to smoking….
after we saved money, and used less weed to stay medicated longer…
we get to eat or make other preparations from our ABV!

Since the coma in 2003, I stay medicated 24/7, and now I exclusively vaporize and eat my weed.
Here's why:

1. There are no “Tolerance Breaks” .. I don’t need them.
  2. I get completely affected every time, and by every strain.
  3. The best strains are all I see, and I use 1/4 of the amount of weed I did when I smoked….
  4. I stay medicated longer and more intensely.
  5. I never cough.
  6. Nobody ever smells “weed”.

This is all accomplished because I vaporize my weed. I pass heat through the weed with various tools and devices, and inhale the vapors of the heating constituents, and oils in the plant matter… which will not ever be burned. Marijuana burns at 420º but we vaporize at 350- 390.. so we leave behind some of the heavier cannabinoids that help with pain and sleep. The herb looks brown and is dry when we are done, and we do not throw this away. The weed has Already Been Vaped , so we call it “ABV”.

After the MMJ has medicated us , in a fashion superior to smoking….
after we saved money, and used less weed to stay medicated longer…
we get to eat or make other preparations from our ABV!
I am lucky or dumb luck?
My wife I love like the story out of a Play written by a play writer of LOVE ❤️!
CANNABIS is comparable or actually more effective than most medical aides?

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT VAPORIZERS

Vaporizers are all the rage. They’re one of the most widely used means of consuming cannabis and are rapidly overtaking bongs and pre-rolled joints. People often claim that it gives a deeper hit. Some say that it’s a different sensation. Others prefer it for convenience. Whatever the reasons are, vaporizing buds is undeniable. If you’re new in this culture, or you’re just trying to get some good, unbiased information, here are some of the top things you should know about vaporizers.

Cooked, Not Burned​

Vaporizers are simple mechanisms. They apply heat to the loose flower and you inhale the vapors released from the organic material, essentially through a cooking process. The tricky part is getting it perfect. Some vaporizers on the cheap end don’t give much info. But once you get to the storz bickel mighty caliber vapes, you’re looking at a completely different experience. This class of vaporizer is worth every penny for its precision, consistency, and evenly controlled heat application. Not to downplay other options. But the engineering put into something like a Storz Bickel is akin to a well-oiled machine. There are levels to vaporizing, and the higher you go, the better the quality you get.

Less Tar​

When you’re inhaling the vapor, what you’re getting is the THC crystals and a little bit of the plant matter. The latter is, for the most part, negligible. Because of this, vaporizing has been deemed safer for individuals who are looking to stay away from the tar content. Each joint has the same, if not more, tar as a bundle of cigarettes. Granted, you’re probably not going to be smoking as many joints as cigarettes. But these days? Professional smokers are pushing that limit. It’s always best to keep your health as close to 100% as you can. With a vaporizer, you can have your cake and eat it too.

Pros and Cons​

There are pros and cons to vaporizing. A big upside is that you eliminate the smell factor. Assuming you’re in a place where Marijuana is legal, it might not be a problem. But some of us like to take a few hits before the day starts. Some of us like to take a break and enjoy lunch on the outdoor patio of a restaurant. The smell factor, which does carry its stigma no matter what, is eliminated. The downside of vaporizing is that you don’t get as intense a high as, let’s say, a fat bong hit. You’re going to be higher for longer, but it’s a more even experience. That’s not necessarily a downside, but if you’re looking to get supremely baked, you’d have to vaporize a bit more material than if you’d smoke it.

Vaporizers are popular for a reason. They’re portable, they’re user friendly, and the higher in the quality you go, the better the experience. If you’re trying to get into vaporizing, why not go directly to the best quality you can find? Start at the top. There’s no reason not to. From there, you can gauge all the other vaporizing experiences you have against what you know is the cream of the crop. Happy blazing.

The downside of vaporizing is that you don’t get as intense a high as, let’s say, a fat bong hit.

I definitely disagree here... i had my first dab in weeks last night, and it was certainly an intense high... a decent sized dab will hammer a bong smoker, and the vape tickle you get from such a large dose of cannabinoids is not achievable with combustion... bonging takes your breath away, but in a far more harsh way i feel... hot and harsh... no comparison... imo..

I definitely disagree here... i had my first dab in weeks last night, and it was certainly an intense high... a decent sized dab will hammer a bong smoker, and the vape tickle you get from such a large dose of cannabinoids is not achievable with combustion... bonging takes your breath away, but in a far more harsh way i feel... hot and harsh... no comparison... imo..
I would agree with you overall.... but in the article's defense I don't think they were taking concentrates into consideration. I believe they were just referencing herb vaping. Which... is a different high than combusting. I agree in that I don't know that I would say that is a lesser high though.... just different.

I would agree with you overall.... but in the article's defense I don't think they were taking concentrates into consideration. I believe they were just referencing herb vaping. Which... is a different high than combusting. I agree in that I don't know that I would say that is a lesser high though.... just different.
Yea it's not lesser I don't think
At first you notice the tobacco headspin is gone but in the long-run I say I get more high from vaping
And better high
Using a WS or GH or other bong hitters give a nice slap

I have had a bong smoked occasionally at a friend's and not only regret it immediately and also hate the taste but I don't think I get any more high
In fact it is more muddy feeling and less pleasurable to me

I think it just takes a while to merge over fully, but once done you can notice the high more

I can't green out or have a whitey smoking bongs, I'll go all day
Vaping I can consume less and need to take a break before continuing from spacing out

Trates and dabs knock both out the water with intensity....

@Kellya86 my POV only?

Back in my surfer troll daze’s: smoking pot was the rage.
We had seed’s to take out on our album cover and a guitar pick from a smoke filled gig.
I was at a club loaded to level of uncomfortable for most homo Sapien’s?
Sunglasses to leave to club along the surf.
Game changer when VAPING of marijuana (cannabis) was noted to improve flavor of terpenoid’s?
Today CIVILIZATION is changing to a progressive level of function.
VAPING is flavorful & the effect is medicating for all people seeking NIRVANA!

Easier on your body especially if you are a medical patient.
You can get COPD from inhaling tobacco as well as weed.if you do it long enough. If you live in an illegal state you can tell if your weed vapor taste has an off flavor. VaporiIng you get the true taste of your bud. Like if there’s something wrong with it. Back in the day during the illegal years there were times when I tossed some weed away because it was horrible, but I had already bought it so you don’t get your money back. When you vaporize you can taste the vapor rather than that campfire smokey taste.

I like that clean vapor taste.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back