Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Wine and Spirits

Guys, I'm going to a Mexican joint just opened up by me, sangria or shots?? Pfff 5 o'clock somewhere lmao
The usual answer applies here, when making difficult life decisions such as these... and that answer is BOTH. Shots when you get there, sangria when the apps come. (personally, I'd throw a few 'ritas in there somewhere as well. Note: Grand Marnier instead of Triple sec... :thumbsup:)

Have fun!

Last edited:
Added a little extra to the latest order...I will let you know how it goes,
1618397481782.jpg

With all this Don Julio talk recently how could I say 'no' when I saw this for $20...?:
74681156-040A-4B1B-BAF1-6A7623A139D7.jpeg

I'd never had it before I tasted it a few nights ago and rather enjoyed it!

I'll join ya, @Helios... cheers!

@Helios I've never tried that brand.... now it's on my radar!

Yeah, it's pretty good for cheaper stuff.. I've never had the Blanco, only this stuff:

Last edited:
@Bologna $20 for DJ Blanco? where? $50 minimum here.
The closest liquor store to my house, like 1/2 mile away, the same place that has the Highland Park 12 for $42 (also cheapest around BY FAR). That's a 375ml bottle... the 750ml is also on sale for $40, tho... not bad!

We have 5 liquor stores in this sleepy little podunk town and no fast food (forgot about the hidden Subway, almost never eat there), no box stores and only one other chain store (CVS pharmacy) outside of a couple of gas stations and a Drunkin' Dognuts... and one ok vape shop that has a couple of other locations... bonghit

Last edited:
It's 5:00PM...! Time to try new bourbon (official changing of the booze season)!

Live, $30 on sale, imported from the 'packy' up the street from home but being cracked at the new, waaaay better digs (newly minted Sonesta) just across the street from SB Hotel (Best Western):
AFE55F1E-0B31-4735-86B3-8386B2C775C3.jpeg
Cheers!

Last edited:
@Bologna new digs huh? Enjoy!
Thanks, I think I stand a good chance with my version of an old Reese's commercial...:

"Hey, you got your whiskey in my DABS!", "No, you got your dabs in my WHISKEY!"

Edit: Oh yeah, if anyone is interested, I'm usually a Maker's kinda guy, but this bourbon is the shiznit! Kinda sweet, but in a good way and unbelievably smooooth! SOLD...! (It's going down dangerously good, too... so, 'SORRY!' In advance...)

Last edited:
On the very rare occasion i drink..
I drink this..

Kopparberg Gin-gallery_blowup.jpg

Try it.. its amazing.. best tasting alcohol there is... imo...

It is still in the freezer next to my JB, it is like the weather here...ice cold!
I have been waiting for it to warm up here to enjoy a nice cold drink while sweating from the weather instead of too many dabs...but that could be a while off...might have to cave soon and crack it!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back