Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Wine and Spirits

JACK is so tasty 2-me?

AE.jpg

very smooth Bourbon

I like Jim Beam, the watered down white label they sell in Australia...mixed with Diet Coke because I have to watch my waistline.
I buy it by the carton (just under AU$400), sometimes when out and about I will buy some premixes;
Guide Falls Ed`s TNT & JB 20180819.jpg

@LesPlenty, love the waterfall, I don't drink as often anymore particularly hard brown booze, but on occasion as in the pic it calls for it.
just a bit of ice.
@ataxian my Womanz sips the Argentine Vino then sips the Nano Ice stem,
I grew up with Buffalo Trace and Maker's, so smooth. Buffalo trace, Best bang for the buck. IMO
this wknd on the menu is 2014 Malbec and a kiwi Sauv. Blanc

@LesPlenty, love the waterfall, I don't drink as often anymore particularly hard brown booze, but on occasion as in the pic it calls for it.
just a bit of ice.
@ataxian my Womanz sips the Argentine Vino then sips the Nano Ice stem,
I grew up with Buffalo Trace and Maker's, so smooth. Buffalo trace, Best bang for the buck. IMO
this wknd on the menu is 2014 Malbec and a kiwi Sauv. Blanc
During cycling era 21 speed hybrid bike!

When I lived in CHILE I rode between ARGENTINA & CHILE in the ANDES.
I drink Wine there!
Very decent 4 real!

This evening was the first evening we've had that was pleasant enough to eat outside. Had a little barbecue and cracked open a bottle of Sex....

Now... I was a little confused. We had had a bottle of this the other night... and it had a different label (the one on the right...)
IMG_5653.JPG

When I found a bottle of it today, I was thinking either I had the new label or the old... turns out it's two different makers located in the same vineyard in Sutton's Bay, Michigan. And they use the same grapes, but use different methods when making the wine. I prefer the M. Lawrence. It has a more pleasant finish while not quite as 'tart' as the Brut. And I don't like sweet wines and am not normally a Rose fan., so... it's not that it's sweeter. But sometimes a Brut can be over powering and I feel the Mawby has that going on.

Needless to say it was a lovely evening...

This evening was the first evening we've had that was pleasant enough to eat outside. Had a little barbecue and cracked open a bottle of Sex....

Now... I was a little confused. We had had a bottle of this the other night... and it had a different label (the one on the right...)View attachment 9685

When I found a bottle of it today, I was thinking either I had the new label or the old... turns out it's two different makers located in the same vineyard in Sutton's Bay, Michigan. And they use the same grapes, but use different methods when making the wine. I prefer the M. Lawrence. It has a more pleasant finish while not quite as 'tart' of a Brut. And I don't like sweet wines and am not normally a Rose fan., so... it's not that it's sweeter. But sometimes a Brut can be over powering and I feel the Mawby has that going on.

Needless to say it was a lovely evening...

I was going to say one is a Rose.

LABELS Can be deceiving?
U might or might not score?
You would fit perfectly in VEGAS!
Ataxian I am happy to report that that cheap bottle of rose in a plastic bottle actually turned out to be somewhat decent lol. Very dry.

Tonight I’m indulging in a bottle of wine that was gifted to me by a good friend. A beautiful Marlborough Blanc that has really complex flavors. I’ve never had it before and am really enjoying it.
201EDE9B-1FEA-4AE4-8659-403A08C0819D.jpeg

Last edited:
Ataxian I am happy to report that that cheap bottle of rose in a plastic bottle actually turned out to be somewhat decent lol. Very dry.

Tonight I’m indulging in a bottle of wine that was gifted to me by a good friend. A beautiful Marlborough Blanc that has really complex flavors. I’ve never had it before and am really enjoying it.
View attachment 11641

Does that say Astorlube? :lmao:

Also a big fan of sauv. blanc. and fume blanc.

It's nice how all the grassy, peachy, crispy flavors come together.

Best wine ever........ the citrus smack in the face made me swoon.... :heart:

View attachment 12510

NICE!! That is one of my favorite Sauv. Blancs! Hell, if I'm honest, it's one of favorite wines.
Anyone that likes Sauv Blanc should try this. The nose is incredible. It's like a grassy, tropical meadow in a glass. On the palate it's tropical stone fruit and slightly herbal. Delicious.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back