Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Wine and Spirits

Trying this on the recommendation of a good friend. It should go well with my slow roasted Boston Butt.

Pomelo.jpg

How fun!

It was a nice change up from the usual. I would buy it again.
My wife is exercising this SATURDAY morning as I write to you.
Wine I love and your WINE choices are spot on!
Excuse my behavior?
DUTCh TREAT is waiting 4-my attention?

I was cycling trough that part of FRANCE and stopped for a glass with home made cheese!
So satisfying!
FRENCH Wine is very amazing as most of our PALE BLUE DOT can grow it! (Grape’s)
PEOPLE, LOCATION, SCIENCE help’s!
PASSION as well is needed?

Last edited:
I hit three vineyards in the Leelanau peninsula of upper Michigan this weekend. Had an absolute blast.... Started at the L. Mawby vineyard (which happened to also be my favorite).
IMG_6112.JPG

I love their sparkling rose, 'Sex', and thought I would get a case while I was there. They were having a free tasting... and I ended up with a completely different wine; a sparkling white semi-dry called 'Sandpiper.' Their Brut was way too dry and this one is drier than the Sex and I thought it would be a good all around sparkling wine. So I bought a case lol. What the hell... the holidays are coming up.

IMG_6120.JPG

A few more pics of the vineyards....

IMG_6116.JPG

There was a frost/freeze warning the night before we went up.. and one of the vineyards had draped their vines. Really looked erie driving in.

IMG_6114.JPG

This is what I'm drinking right now. Its made by Cyderish which is a local Eugene company that makes this stuff down at my favorite, custom, wine batch production facility. Its basically apple cider, combined with mead, pitched with a champagne yeast. Its crisp, delicious and tastes like a mixture of cider and champagne . . .

Delish . .. :smile:

cyderish.jpg

This is what I'm drinking right now. Its made by Cyderish which is a local Eugene company that makes this stuff down at my favorite, custom, wine batch production facility. Its basically apple cider, combined with mead, pitched with a champagne yeast. Its crisp, delicious and tastes like a mixture of cider and champagne . . .

Delish . .. :smile:

cyderish.jpg
When I was a EXPATRIATE I lived in FRANCE. During my visit to ST. MONT MICHELLE I had CIDER & Oyster’s.
First time for both CIDER & OYSTER’S.
Drunk & FULL-1991 about?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back