Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Wine and Spirits

Went out for dinner for the first time since my surgery over the weekend.... and decided a Cosmopolitan was in order... to celebrate and all. :vapeanddrink:
IMG_6556.JPG

Got a feeling that a wee bit of wine might get consumed over the next couple of weeks lol....

This one was given to me as a gift. The person knows I like Sauvignon Blanc and also love tequila. So I guess this seemed like a natural to her lol....

Can't say I loved it. It had an odd aftertaste that mimicked bad Chardonnay....

IMG_2744.jpeg

Got a feeling that a wee bit of wine might get consumed over the next couple of weeks lol....

This one was given to me as a gift. The person knows I like Sauvignon Blanc and also love tequila. So I guess this seemed like a natural to her lol....

Can't say I loved it. It had an odd aftertaste that mimicked bad Chardonnay....

View attachment 17261
I normally drink red white!
Having said that white wine once in a while?
White Russian River is from North of my residence I love!
Tequila I keep in the ice box.
Hard stuff is too much on the stomach.
CANNABIS is more mild?

In GERMANY the PILS is not bad.
The DARK in ENGLAND is decent?
France mostly RED WINE!
Mexico the MODELO NEGRA after work!

I like the british bitter and brown ales also. I also like both types of Modelo during the summertime. We bring bottles to the beach and camping.

My favourite is Young’s double chocolate stout , drink half and cook with rest.

That is good stuff, but can't drink a lot of it. It's like a dessert beer.

My favourite post breakfast poolside drink in Puerto Vallarta is what they call “Cielo Rojo” or Red Sky.
Light Mexican beer, Clamato Worcestershire sauce hot sauce and lime

That actually sounds pretty good. Gonna have to try that. I'm drinking a Modelo Especial right now. As long as Clamato isn't as popular as toilet paper, I'll pick some up during my next food haul.

The only thing is the hot sauce, mavbe just a little for me. But then, have you tried that with fresh horseradish like with a bloody mary? I really like that kick.

That actually sounds pretty good. Gonna have to try that. I'm drinking a Modelo Especial right now. As long as Clamato isn't as popular as toilet paper, I'll pick some up during my next food haul.

The only thing is the hot sauce, mavbe just a little for me. But then, have you tried that with fresh horseradish like with a bloody mary? I really like that kick.

Horseradish would be great , had one with my taco lunch and threw in a couple of pickled beans. Made it with a Bowen island westcoast lager.

Last night I opened a bottle of 2017 Anthill Farms Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast. At about $35 this isn't something I'd do all that often especially considereing I'm living alone. But it was great.

I found out about these neat things called "RePour". I'm not sure if I mentioned them here. They sort of look like giant cork of sorts and you take one out of the box, pull off the foil, and then pop it in the bottle. They claim it will keep wine for a while. I used one the night before I wound up in the hospital and the bottle of red sat there in the fridge for weeks while I was away and on the mend. It worked... the wine hadn't turned at all but it definitely lost a lot. It was kind of flat. However, for a week I'll bet it would have been just fine. I guess these devices are an alternative to Coravin. Unfortunately, they're not environmental friendly as they're just adding to plastic waste.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back