Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Ed's TnT

Manufacturer
Hello, many of you know my work some may not, I am Ed from Ed's TnT where I make wood stems and WPA for various vapes. I got into the vape industry in 2009 and have been spinning wood since then making versatile & functional wood stems from the worlds finest and rarest woods. Some are wood alone, some combine with SS to make the most solid longest lasting stems & WPA on the market that will outlast the glass always! Yes glass is great but it doesn't take a fall well we all know that so I set out to make an alternative that users could feel comfortable using and not have to worry about dropping it to its end. I have made them for many devices, my most popular pieces are for the Arizer Air & Solo as well as the FlowerMate and E-Nano.
Eds%20Bog%20Oak%20Arizer%20Air%20Stems%20PNG_zpsotbaebdi.png
Ancient Irish Bog Oak Arizer Air Stems

FlowerMate w/ African Blackwood MP

Nicaraguan Cocobolo 14mm WPA

FlowermateUnitamp14mmWongPNG_zps7bf63970.png

Cocobolo for your Nano
https://edstnt.com/product-category/e-nano-vape-wooden-eds-tnt-stems/

Blackwood Solo 14mm WPA

I do what I do cause I love it, I love the blessings from Mother Nature and the talent I have to make these beautiful pieces for others to use for enjoyment as well as medicating while not having the worry of a dainty fragile glass piece that may take a fall! You can grab any of these pieces at edstnt.com where I offer them and many other well built hand made in the USA vapor and smoking accessories! So get over to Ed's TnT and #getyousomeofthat!!!

There he is, whats up brother! This guy is one talented individual and has the finest wood accessories on the market without a doubt. Not to mention the best customer service for a ONE man operation. Thanks for all do brother.

Last edited:
Woot woot thanks all for the post up, so good to see you all, it's going to be big over here let's all do our parts in blowing the place up! Spread the love all around every corner ya know tell your brother tell your mother hell tell the old guy at the bus stop he's gotta get with us loonies at the asylum!!!

Hey Ed. I can't wait to see the next batch of Wood Scents. I was not able to get in on the first batch,but I've been drooling over them since.
Are you planning to I introduce more wood species?

I have a couple species I've mentioned haven't shown a couple yet y'all are going to flip! Am sad to say though aren't you in the EU I am not offering them there just yet gotta get my CE certification before doing so. Hang in there with me I'll get ya right if that's the case so don't sweat it maybe a bit but am working on that every day!

Today is the day bout to do 4H today, I gotta help out and be range officer this morning then bout noon am off to see my girl in Arkansas, so can't wait!

669e726420043960c1a58de16872e576.jpg

May God's bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you

May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung
May you stay
Forever young

Will follow up later, headed north should be in Little Rock by 5, I didn't have a single care til just now, feel I'm getting a wee bit nervous, I know I love her and know she loves me but can't help but have that little thought in the back of my head, will see I suppose ain't but one way to know. Am going to lay it out and listen for a yes! Y'all have a great weekend!

Will follow up later, headed north should be in Little Rock by 5, I didn't have a single care til just now, feel I'm getting a wee bit nervous, I know I love her and know she loves me but can't help but have that little thought in the back of my head, will see I suppose ain't but one way to know. Am going to lay it out and listen for a yes! Y'all have a great weekend!

First things first, just focus on having a safe journey.

Once you have arrived focus on relaxing. If that doesn't work freak out (silently in your own head), if someone notices pretend like they are the ones freaking out.

You iz gonna be fine!

Don't forget to have fun and enjoy yourself!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back