Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Wood Dugouts and Accesories - Eds TnT

Ed's TnT

Manufacturer
A lot of people don't vape, many still burn and they need a nice discreet method for carrying their stash. I also offer the most solid hand made wood dugouts from the worlds finest and rarest woods. Mother Nature is incredible and her blessings are so unique that no one dugout is the same as any other.

West African Zebrawood

Walnut Dugouts Chopped Out 2 PNG.png
Black Walnut Dugouts

Box Elder Burl Dugouts.png
BoxEdler Burl Dugouts

All my dugouts come with a standard 3" cigarette style one hitter. These pieces are the larger size at 4"L, I never liked the shorties, just not enough load capacity and the bats would get hot, not cool either way and not for me. Also, these are twist top only, don't do the slides as I had one long ago and didn't like the possibility of loosing it, screw that, at Ed's TnT I keep it simple and easy for all and everyone so get by there and pick up some gear for all your smoking and vaping needs!

Attachments

• Buckeye Dugouts PNG.png
    Buckeye Dugouts PNG.png
    450.5 KB · Views: 326
...I was using a dugout right before I started vaping...used it for a couple of years...it was one reason why I really didn't experience a change in my bud use (many people say vaping makes their bud last longer)...I found the dugout only required small amounts to get you there...but very harsh on my throat...

Hey Ed, just out of curiosity, do your dugouts fit a regular length vapcap? Anyway, they really are so pretty and great prices.

Hello and good morning, forgive me for coming up blank on this, I don't know, I do know that the dugouts I offer have a hitter depth at just at or about 3 & 1/8" or so. What is the length of a normal VC? Not only that what is the OD of a normal VC, I'm not I even have one, I may I do have a bunch of VC stuff, hmmmm.

the dugouts I offer have a hitter depth at just at or about 3 & 1/8" or so. What is the length of a normal VC? Not only that what is the OD of a normal VC, I'm not I even have one, I may I do have a bunch of VC stuff, hmmmm.
A Vapcap with a regular condenser is 3.5 inches long. A Vapcap with an XL condenser I'd 4.25 inches long.

A straight stock Vapcap stem or body has an OD of 10mm. The VonG bodies and stems are 14mm wide.

A Vapcap with a regular condenser is 3.5 inches long. A Vapcap with an XL condenser I'd 4.25 inches long.

A straight stock Vapcap stem or body has an OD of 10mm. The VonG bodies and stems are 14mm wide.

Thanks doll, I thought that was bout right cause I talked to George about the XL stash, he told me the WS wood stem would fit nicely in the XL stash, just a heads up is all! I figured the length would be an issue and appreciate you posting up!

@Vitolo I remember doing those, were fun to make and I thank you for posting up! Am glad you are enjoying it and hope all is well my man, take care!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back